Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of the Pony.MOV series?

Unique Pinkie Pie

23 users have voted

1. 1. Favourite Episode

• APPLE.MOV
    • DRESS.MOV
    • SHED.MOV
    • MAGIC.MOV
    • PARTY.MOV
    • SWAG.MOV
    • I Like Them All!
    • None. (I Don't Like PONY.MOV!)
    • None. (I Have Never Seen PONY.MOV!)
  2. 2. Least Favourite Episode

• APPLE.MOV
    • DRESS.MOV
    • SHED.MOV
    • MAGIC.MOV
    • PARTY.MOV
    • SWAG.MOV
    • None. (I Like Them All & Therefore Have No Least Favourite!)
    • None. (I Don't Like PONY.MOV!)
    • None. (I Have Never Seen PONY.MOV!)

The first one I saw was SHED.MOV, I quit when the singing started. After some convincing from my friend, I decided to watch the other ones, and I found them hilarious  PARTY.MOV being the one that made me laugh the hardest. Overall I enjoyed the .MOV series and I am exited for the next and, unfortunently,  last one.

I started with APPLE.MOV and I loved it. Watched the rest and am eagerly awaiting SWAG.MOV. The only one of the PONY.MOV series that I didn't like was PARTY.MOV. 

I also got into the ask Jappleack stuff too. Jappleack <3

Hotdiggedydemon are amazingly witty. They makes jokes slandering the brony community in his animations, but stands up for it, proudly, outside them. I'm sure he has a detailed blog post sticking up for them...

Oh, and I like their other animations too  :)

Edited by Faceless

I personally love the series.  It's crass, crude, and sometimes just downright disgusting, but also extremely hilarious!!!  That said, I don't think that it's appropriate for any younger fans of the show to watch it, and wouldn't recommend that anypony under the age of 17 check them out.  However, for any of the older fans, they're a bucking blast!!!  :lol:

Edited by Batbrony

I haven't really given them much of a chance, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of the art style.  I think I may have watched one of them in its entirety, but I have no idea which one it was.  I don't know, it just wasn't my kind of humor.

• Brohoof 1

I freaking love the whole .MOV series. I understand that blah blah blah it's obscene blah blah blah it makes fun of the show, but I don't care because it's funny!

I also set Crush Kill Destroy Swag as my ringtone, so yeah.

Started with PARTY.MOV and then watched it from the beginning back to PARTY.MOV, I gotta say SHED.MOV disturbed me a bit, but as I usually say I can get pretty defensive with Rainbow. But overall it's a funny series with everything I love about the internet. Crude Humor, self humiliation, and funny animations. Although some of the crude humor is... Pretty crude xD

I haven't really watched any of the .MOV series simply because of the fact that the thumbnail's sorta freak me out o-o.

Yeah I'm a scaredy cat I know.

Anyways, I haven't really checked them out yet, maybe I will eventually though who knows.

Hah, I bloody love those things! 

.MOVs are awesome. I think SHED.MOV was my favourite...MAGIC.MOV had a load of brilliant parts in..They all did! 

Heck, I don't mind it when people mock the fandom like this, because everyone, haters, bronies, neutral dudes alike, all find them amusing. 

I might have to go watch a few now..

One of the best My Little Pony parodies ever made, i love it  :lol:

i started watching all of them in sequence, and i liked all, the one that i liked most was MAGIC.MOV where we first see the RDASH5000 and the best sentence in the world: Crush,kill,destroy,swag.  :lol:

i can't wait for swag.MOV to come out, i saw the preview of it that hotdiggedydemon made at Equestria LA, it looks awesome 

Edited by Bruno

Well, I loved the Pony.MOV videos and I think that people who find them offensive take themselves and the show far too seriously. Obviously I don't think that they are appropriate for children but then I am not a child, I did find some of the stuff in it a little disturbing but it was still funny!

For anyone who hasn't already, I would recommend checking out Hotdiggetty's 'Ask Jappleack' Tumblr, particularly the surprisingly emotional and touching comic that he made as a side-story for what was happening with Jappleack after APPLES.MOV. I gotta be honest, even if you didn't like the .MOV series, you should check out the Tumblr it's completely different in tone and it even made me cry once.

All in all I think that Hotdiggetty has created something absolutely beautiful with the .MOV series, something hilarious and enjoyable with the videos and something much more down to earth and touching with the Jappleack Tumblr.

• Brohoof 1

I was kind of freaked out by it at first, but then it grew on me. SHED.MOV is by far my favorite, the others were kind of...meh. But SHED is awesome, I love the deranged Fat Albert song! That video is the reason I like Fluttershy, before I saw it I didn't really care much for her. 

I honestly completely hate the whole series

Apples.mov was just...uhm okay what he hell?!?

Dresses.mov was even worse than Apples.mov not even one bit funny

Shed.mov had it's few funny moments but that was it

Magic.mov was not even one bit understandable at all

and then came the worst one....

Party.mov the first time I saw it I exited out of the Pinkie BJ scene

Because that was just honest to god plain disgusting

Then I decided to man up and watch the rest of it

And I hated it just like every other episode in this series

I don't find them offensive, it's just not my sort of humor

Though I will admit that the Jappleack tumblr was good

It started out as meh, then it grew into something that was

Well worth reading

Edited by Moog Voyager
  • Brohoof 1

i guess it was pretty good, but there were times where i thought the humor was a bit crude.overall i give it 4 1/2 out of 5. still liked it though.