Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Artwork of Pinkie Pie as an Alicorn: The artist has done a good job with making the colours pop out and I like the cheeky expression on her face. This also makes me think, if she were to become an Alicorn - Would she be labelled as the Princess of Fun?

Pinkiecorn by JellyNut.

pinkiecorn_by_jellynut-dckx81g.thumb.png.df38e2ea7d5c18b5a3720ed421769bab.png

• Brohoof 2

The Cutie Map was a great finale I really love how Starlight tricked everyone in to giving up their cutie marks and eventually she ended up doing the same thing to the mane 6 I was Impressed

i_want_your_cutie_mark_by_porygon2z-d8q7xh6.png

This part made me laugh they say the cutie mark is on the pony's flank but doesn't it look a lot more like it's on the pony's hip of the side of the pony's tush so when I saw that pony grab Pinkie Pie's cutie mark it's like she's grabbing the side of her tushie which makes me laugh every time

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

So Pinkie fans.

Remember how you were all excited to see best party pony in the world cup on team moon? 

Remember when team moon kicked her off the team and effectively out of the competition? 

Would you all like to get even for that? 

Then vote for Team Las Pegasus, aka Sin City United in the world cup!

For Pinkie Pie GIF

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/16/2018 at 5:11 PM, Bas said:

Beautiful, but if this is a reference, I don't get it. Looks a bit familiar to the ponymancer above though!

heartful_of_sunshine_by_beavernator-d7hhl1z.thumb.png.28d8b5847144349ef21114769002fbfc.png

DA beavernator

According to the artist, it's not a direct reference to anything. It's simply a alternate mane style that's possibly influenced by anime.

8 minutes ago, ChB said:

If Fluttershy is Pinkie Pie and Pinkie Pie is Fluttershy, then did Pinkie Pie insult herself in "Putting Your Hoof Down," as well as scare herself in "Filli Vanilli?" :P 

Pinkie Pie likes to keep "herself" on her "toes". 

ezgif-1-bc5d34897ccf.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...