Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Yesterday, while supporting Pinkie Pie at the World Cup, I found the most awful Pinkie Pie picture ever.

Let's just say i wish i could selectively erase my memories now.

post-27465-0-23979200-1404724614_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Never search for pinkie pie pictures on google. D:

Totally agree, it's quite annoying.

Yesterday, while supporting Pinkie Pie at the World Cup, I found the most awful Pinkie Pie picture ever. :eww:

I know! I hate this, I have a ten year old brother who loves Rainbow Dash and when he asked me to find a picture of her hugging Fluttershy, it was more than a little awkward trying to explain the 'fake' images  :okiedokielokie:

Totally agree, it's quite annoying.

Yesterday, while supporting Pinkie Pie at the World Cup, I found the most awful Pinkie Pie picture ever. :eww:

I can find at least FOUR pictures that are just... wrong, just by simply searching Pinkie Pie on Google, and by on,y going down at least 20 columns.

• Brohoof 1

I can find at least FOUR pictures that are just... wrong, just by simply searching Pinkie Pie on Google, and by on,y going down at least 20 columns.

I can't believe people would degrage Pinkie with those pictures.

• Brohoof 2

Seriously, i wish Pinkie would take lessons from Luna one day, and visits these guys' dreams. Somebody needs to giggle at their ghosties. Bad.

I would love Pinkie to come and laugh away my nightmares!

(edited)

I do agree on the google thing,some of the pics(especially of my dearest Pinkamena) are downright disgusting..

Anyways..

More Sightings Of Pinkie Arise!

pinkie_pie_wanna_come_in_my_car_by_the_l

1355077812278.jpg

pinkie_pie_in_real_life_by_kiwiichan123-

SOON....

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Pinkie could easily bring world peace.

As it has been foretold by the prophecy, a fictional character named Pinkie Pie shall enter to our world from hers, and be the only one that can actually bring our world back into complete and fair law & order, and world peace forever...

We must hope....

Edited by SnipSnap
  • Brohoof 4

As it has been foretold by the prophecy, a fictional character named Pinkie Pie shall enter to our world from hers, and be the only one that can actually bring our world back into complete and fair law & order, and world peace forever...

We must hope....

We shall bow to our pink ruler!

• Brohoof 2

I do agree on the google thing,some of the pics(especially of my dearest Pinkamena) are downright disgusting..

Anyways..

More Sightings Of Pinkie Arise!

img-2821204-1-pinkie_pie_wanna_come_in_m

img-2821204-2-1355077812278.jpg

img-2821204-3-pinkie_pie_in_real_life_by

SOON....

Signs of the times...Sweet Celestia  :o

• Brohoof 3

Exactly, Pinkie would actually break logic to do that because she's Pinkie Pie. Also, Pinkie could easily bring world peace.

I couldn't agree more, everyone needs a bit more Pinkie in their lives  :)

Pinkie_Pie_and_Twilight_brohoof_S3E1.png

Hey! I was gonna say that! Anyway, Pinkie Pie would definitely make our world or our entire universe a very bright and cheerful place. You can never have too much smiles!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Never search for pinkie pie pictures on google. D:

have you tried with safesearch on?

Rows and rows down you have a anthro looking one that may be pregnant, but it's not violent or particularly sexual (though nude).

Or maybe you were talking about this

Edited by paradoxical

Is it the one that has that demonic Pinkie Pie imposter or something faaaaar worse? Either way, it is best to listen to the Pinkie Pie Smile song to get them out of your head. 

• Brohoof 4

Is it the one that has that demonic Pinkie Pie imposter or something faaaaar worse? Either way, it is best to listen to the Pinkie Pie Smile song to get them out of your head. 

Yes! This is the real Pinkie Pie:

Maybe I like Pinkie Pie a little less than I should because of things like Smile HD and Cupcakes.

I tend to forget how positive she is in the show.

• Brohoof 3

I absolutely love Pinkie Pie! She's quite an underestimated character. Many people consider her as a comical relief, but in my opinion she has a lot more depth then you would think at first sight.

Especially the episodes where she has uncertainties or where you see a glimpse of her family are interesting.

Anyway, she alsways puts a smile on my face :)

• Brohoof 6