Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Well yeah. I mean, I am a supporter of shipping in general, and many (though not all) of the MLP fannon ships specifically. Hell most of the stuff that some find ... 'controversial' I fully condone, accept, or endorse but that is another topic for another board I guess. >_>

But I never had the inking that anything beyond maybe the Big-Mac Cheerilee thing would ever be broached. Even that I expect it would remain hinted at only. No. I fully expect all the Mane Six to remain eligible bachelorette's (why is that underlined FIREFOX? It's a word!!). I suspect that is what everyone really prefers since ... you know ... fan created relationships.

Anyway

rarity_png_by_leopurofriki-d4wjati.png

• Brohoof 4

img-2713962-1-karting_with_beauty_and_gr

Her kart would most likely excel in handling (sharp turns), given her motif for finesse.

P.S.: I like karts with high acceleration. Doesn't matter how fast you can go if you get lapped before you can even reach top speed. That, and being able to recover from getting smacked by an item in under 2 seconds is a boon, trust me.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 6

Well yeah. I mean, I am a supporter of shipping in general, and many (though not all) of the MLP fannon ships specifically. Hell most of the stuff that some find ... 'controversial' I fully condone, accept, or endorse but that is another topic for another board I guess. >_>

But I never had the inking that anything beyond maybe the Big-Mac Cheerilee thing would ever be broached. Even that I expect it would remain hinted at only. No. I fully expect all the Mane Six to remain eligible bachelorette's (why is that underlined FIREFOX? It's a word!!). I suspect that is what everyone really prefers since ... you know ... fan created relationships.

Anyway

rarity_png_by_leopurofriki-d4wjati.png

Well they did surprize us with the whole Big Mac/Cheerly thing so.... who knows

Fact: I've played many a video game... I have never once played Mario Kart or any versions there of

• Brohoof 5

Just realized I may be in a testy mood. Don't take my posts as an attempt at derision or what have you.

:P

Its okay, takes a lot to offend me (although this freakin mosquito in my cab is testing its limits tonight)

• Brohoof 5

I'm not into shipping in general. I have my few ships that I follow faithfully from my fandoms and, I don't ship anything MLP. But if there's one relationship I do like (in a not-ship way), it's Rarity and Sweetie Belle. I had a friend once tell me "Oh, no. She treats her sister so horribly!" And I'm like...not really. I think it's realistic and nicely reflective of what appears to be a stark age difference between the two. I think Rarity seems to find her a little difficult to deal with because she's been on her own for awhile and is rather set in her ways and doesn't like them disturbed. It's like when little kids want to help and you want to give them a chance but also don't want to clean up a mess. And, sure they fight, but anyone who has siblings (including me) will tell you that they're frustrating! But, then I find things like THIS where I'm like...Daawww....

EwAIIUH.png

• Brohoof 7

@LostButterflyUtau

Reason 5 why Rarity is Best Pony is her relationship with Sweetie Belle. I have a younger sister that I love to death ... and when we were both younger ... grrrrrrr. So yes it is an wonderful and accurately written sibling relationship.

Sometimes I was like this

rarity__sweetie_belle_by_takua770-d4f62j

And others like this

155559.png?1388092920

• Brohoof 6

I had a friend once tell me "Oh, no. She treats her sister so horribly!" And I'm like...not really.

Tell them to get a new pair of glasses, because there's a lot they're not seeing :P

I doubt sibling bickering counts as much as bad treatment, especially when one is willing to go to the ends of the earth or do things they hate for a long period of time just to make the other happy in the end.

Sisterhooves Social? Rarity covered herself in mud for a long time just to run a race with Sweetie Belle, to try and make up for the arguments they had earlier - which was just sibling bickering, mind you, something most sisters do.

large.png

Even then, there's For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils...which showcases Sweetie Belle being in the wrong and going all the way to Canterlot to make it right...and hell, Rarity had put aside time she needed to be working on ensembles for a HUGE celebrity client that could make or break her career just to help Sweetie Belle with her outfits...and even after she got mad about it, Rarity was patient and loving as ever.

...damn. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but next time your friend starts with that BS, please, for the sake of intellect, give them one of these:

115_978_en.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Tell them to get a new pair of glasses, because there's a lot they're not seeing :P

I doubt sibling bickering counts as much as bad treatment, especially when one is willing to go to the ends of the earth or do things they hate for a long period of time just to make the other happy in the end.

Sisterhooves Social? Rarity covered herself in mud for a long time just to run a race with Sweetie Belle, to try and make up for the arguments they had earlier - which was just sibling bickering, mind you, something most sisters do.

large.png

Even then, there's For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils...which showcases Sweetie Belle being in the wrong and going all the way to Canterlot to make it right...and hell, Rarity had put aside time she needed to be working on ensembles for a HUGE celebrity client that could make or break her career just to help Sweetie Belle with her outfits...and even after she got mad about it, Rarity was patient and loving as ever.

...damn. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but next time your friend starts with that BS, please, for the sake of intellect, give them one of these:

115_978_en.jpg

Oh, my Celestia, I could've had one!

*Slaps forehead and falls unconscious*

• Brohoof 6

I actually prefer the bit of frazzle between Sweetie Bell and Rarity over the goody goody gooyness of Applebloom and Applejack.

Just because siblings fight doesn't mean they don't care

Trust me, my sister drives me APE Sh.. but there isn'ta damn thing I wouldn't do for her

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 6

I agree that that Rarity and Sweetie Belle are best sisters; but to defend Applejack and Applebloom a little bit...

We saw in "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" that their parents were already gone... What if, as is often the case in similar instances IRL; Applejack had to do a big portion of raising Applebloom? If you think of their relationship as mother and daughter as opposed to sisters; dos it become more believable? I think so! But again; just my two bits...

Also, back to the shipping convo; I agree with the field... Other than Cheerimac (which I totally think should be called "Big Cheer," but that's beside the point) I don't see any ships becoming openly canon (I say openly since I view Rarijack as more of a closeted canon)... And I certainly don't see any of the mane 6 ponies being shipped unless it happens in the season finale... Even that's only if they don't plan to keep pumping out a new Equestria Girls movie every year...

Anyways; I've rambled enough for one post... Sleepy time for this kitteh; nighty night everypony!

post-26689-0-36736100-1408240907_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

img-2988063-2-115_978_en.jpg

I couldn't if I wanted one... waaaaaayyyy to much salt

• Brohoof 6

img-2988063-1-large.png

img-2988063-2-115_978_en.jpg

I will, Good Sir!

w3i65MM.png

And, I kind of get it from Sweetie's point to with having to crawl out from under someone's shadow and be your own filly. I personally haven't had to, but I have plenty of friends and characters who do.

• Brohoof 5

http://myanimelist.net/character/3173/Ranpha_Franboise

English VA and then character description 

Sounds like Rarity with her flaws being overplayed for the sake of entertainment. 

Eh, better than her flaws being overplayed for the sake of another character's development :please: *coughSonicRainboomcough*

But hey, it got me in the mood to dig up some Japanese Rarity :proud: Anime stylings really do her justice :wub:

large.jpg

I will, Good Sir!

w3i65MM.png

And, I kind of get it from Sweetie's point to with having to crawl out from under someone's shadow and be your own filly. I personally haven't had to, but I have plenty of friends and characters who do.

woot woot :D

And yeahh...Sweetie Belle was just a bit frustrated. What she did was wrong, but she realized what she did was wrong and went to the ends of Equestria to make it right :D That's their relationship - they bicker, but they care about each other enough to make someone wanna puke :please:

• Brohoof 6

I agree that that Rarity and Sweetie Belle are best sisters; but to defend Applejack and Applebloom a little bit...

We saw in "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" that their parents were already gone... What if, as is often the case in similar instances IRL; Applejack had to do a big portion of raising Applebloom? If you think of their relationship as mother and daughter as opposed to sisters; dos it become more believable? I think so! But again; just my two bits...

Also, back to the shipping convo; I agree with the field... Other than Cheerimac (which I totally think should be called "Big Cheer," but that's beside the point) I don't see any ships becoming openly canon (I say openly since I view Rarijack as more of a closeted canon)... And I certainly don't see any of the mane 6 ponies being shipped unless it happens in the season finale... Even that's only if they don't plan to keep pumping out a new Equestria Girls movie every year...

Anyways; I've rambled enough for one post... Sleepy time for this kitteh; nighty night everypony!

image.jpg

Applejack is best Momma pony :)

And in a round about way she has stepped into that role with AB whether they vocalise that or not.

And if you read deep enough between the lines you can see this. Rarity doesn't need to be that in Sweety Bell's life because their mother is still around

• Brohoof 6

They don't need new glasses, they need fucking LASIK surgery!

Paging Dr. Rarity

rarity_vector___healer_by_anxet-d5f1gqk.

• Brohoof 6

I can relate to Rarity and Sweetie Belle's relationship. I have a bigger sis so I'm pretty much Sweetie Belle... I must admit, despite I'm more like Rarity but I do act like Sweetie Belle sometimes around my sis...

*thinks and comes up with a checklist.* Tries to help and fail, letting older sis to guide and clean the mess up. Check. Sometimes a bit useless and clumsy. Check... *goes through the list...*

• Brohoof 5

As a diehard Trixie fan I wouldn't normally come here, but hey. It's Rarity. And she's a unicorn just like Trixie. And us unicorns need to stick together. (actually my OC is a pegasus. lol.)

So I guess I can post here.

post-25645-0-28394900-1408249699_thumb.jpg

Looks like Rarity's down with the hood. Heh heh.

Edited by Trixie the Great
  • Brohoof 5

As a diehard Trixie fan I wouldn't normally come here, but hey. It's Rarity. And she's a unicorn just like Trixie. And us unicorns need to stick together

Unicorn Master Race! :D

twilight_trixie_and_rarity_vs_queen_chry

You missed it, a few pages back there was some Trixie discussion (or shipping) I honestly forget which. Probably both.

• Brohoof 6

Have some RariMouse, everyone. No matter what species she becomes, she's awesome!

post-2257-0-43985800-1408251799_thumb.jpg

And here's DerpyMouse for good measure:

post-2257-0-76230300-1408251797_thumb.png

Ooh, and some ZebRarity!

post-2257-0-42483500-1408252201_thumb.png

How do you make spiders cute?

post-2257-0-99231700-1408251963_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

Unicorn Master Race! :D

twilight_trixie_and_rarity_vs_queen_chry

You missed it, a few pages back there was some Trixie discussion (or shipping) I honestly forget which. Probably both.

Twilight is no longer a unicorn. So she is not longer a member of the master race. 

aB6yeww.jpg

• Brohoof 6