Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Oh Rarity <3 You perfect beautiful pony <3

Every part in her gorgeous body is pure perfection, flowing shining radiant purple mane, beautiful long curvy soft silken tail <3

windy_mane_rarity_by_deathpwny-d59kmpp.p

White pearl glowing pure furry coat, sapphire blue round eye jewels deep like oceans pure beauty <3

post-28950-0-46734500-1419627160.png
  • Brohoof 10

Humanrity has a happy.

rarity_by_nataliadsw-d4t6u5l.png

Rarihappies are best happies.

I don't know, most humanized pony artworks just dont make it *click* for me, and im VERY picky when it comes to human Rarity in particular. This one i find very lovely though. Colours look great, i like her clothes, her face, her eyes, and the lovely smile of course. It is that kind of smile that just makes oneself smile!

• Brohoof 9

Hello again Rarity fans. How have I not posted here before this week?! I guess I just didn't notice the Fan Club threads then. Well, no longer! The loveliest pony not named Lyra Heartstrings demands her due, and I intend to make up for lost time.

French/Beat Rarity is so awesome. I ask you, is there any other pony with that combination of natural beauty and razor-sharp fashion sense?  :D

img-3421999-1-po286_zps464f2430.png

• Brohoof 13

Hello again Rarity fans. How have I not posted here before this week?! I guess I just didn't notice the Fan Club threads then. Well, no longer! The loveliest pony not named Lyra Heartstrings demands her due, and I intend to make up for lost time.

French/Beat Rarity is so awesome. I ask you, is there any other pony with that combination of natural beauty and razor-sharp fashion sense?  :D

Why, greetings and welcome in the fold! Glad you found your way into the holy hall of lovely Rarity! Hope you shall have much funz with us. :grin2:  Have a beatnik Rarity as a welcome!

sunset_rarity_by_aruva_chan-d5vzptm.png

I don't know what it is with humanrity today with me... Not complaining though, Rarity is always and in any circumstance lovely, gorgeous, and sweet like the most sugary nugat chocolate... And she is in any circumstances the pony i love...post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 8

Rarity looks good in anything

She could wear an old paperbag and still would look like the goddess of beauty she is. :pout:

In fact, she WEARS an old paperbag at the moment to drive the point across!

rarity_in_a_paper_bag_by_egophiliac-d49y

The truth is, gorgeous clothes are ennobled when she wears them, not the other way around! :proud:

• Brohoof 10

hmm... Rarity is my favorite of the main 6 ponies, probably because she's creative, and feminine. I'm not overly girly, but I love fashion and pretty things. I like her overall appearance as well. I also find her to be quite funny at times. XD 

• Brohoof 10

hmm... Rarity is my favorite of the main 6 ponies, probably because she's creative, and feminine. I'm not overly girly, but I love fashion and pretty things. I like her overall appearance as well. I also find her to be quite funny at times. XD 

She is just a true artist, like you said... :rarity:

Like you said, she adores fashion and art and jewelry, and like you said, she does not simply consume, she creates! She is not a slave of trends, she creates them herself. And she shares what she creates with her friends and others, in her neverending quest to make the world more gorgeous.

Gorgeous like she is...

post-25189-0-97870700-1415547590_thumb.png

Welcome in the Rarity fanclub, StarDustPony! :grin2:  Hope to see more of you in the future. And i hope you have much fun together with us!

• Brohoof 12

Rarity tries to help Sweetie Belle get unstuck:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sweetie - Rarity best moments in a nutshell.

Anyway, it seems that Rares has got some hidden aspirations we might not have known about...

140946392505.jpg

Upon seeing this, I feel sorry for AJ. She picked a really wrong position to find herself in...

• Brohoof 12

Those eyes... I'm a prisoner of those eyes... :pout:

Who isnt instantly entranced by her striking, sapphire, almond, sensual, seductive gem-eyes? Arent they the window to her complex and lovely, charming and generous soul?

a_thing2_by_gladpotatos-d7vbnlz.jpg

One of her most gorgeous parts... in that infinite list. :pout:

Someone linked me this today, and I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't find it to be amusing :D

These people seem not to react like they should when the goddess of fabulosity appears in front of their very eyes... I see no worshipping and groveling on the ground in awe, no hoofkissing, no being blinded by her infinite beauty. :confused:

That means these people are robots with artifical human skin grafted to their frames! Can't be any other way!

Or maybe they ARE blinded by the radiance of her gorgeousness, and maybe don't react because of that fact... Makes sense too!

• Brohoof 8

Why, greetings and welcome in the fold! Glad you found your way into the holy hall of lovely Rarity! Hope you shall have much funz with us. :grin2:  Have a beatnik Rarity as a welcome!

I don't know what it is with humanrity today with me... Not complaining though, Rarity is always and in any circumstance lovely, gorgeous, and sweet like the most sugary nugat chocolate... And she is in any circumstances the pony i love...

Anime Raritu <3

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

IMO good human Rares is hard to find  :pout: Usually they are overly sexualized  :confused:

• Brohoof 11

IMO good human Rares is hard to find  :pout:

Not only that, often the artists seem to tend to make her look old by accident... :confused: Mostly because they tend to choose unfitting face and nose shapes. But i think seeing that we as humans are very familiar how a human has to look like, its easier to spot flaws in a drawing depicting one. Uncanny valley is in full effect.

Does not help that by drawing Rarity, artists try to depict perfection ponyfied, and how can one hope to catch the unique allure and beauty of Gorgeousponi?post-25189-0-92621200-1406310506.png

I found this one though!

rarity_by_megane-d6xkeer.jpg

Catches the combination of pure beauty, loveliness and elegance that makes Rarity, Rarity very well in my opinion.

• Brohoof 11

I had to post my 1000th post here, the best place on the forums

YAY

full.png

Ooooooooh, congratuponylations, club historian!post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

Quite frankly, you are a huge and valued part of the Rarity fancub, and i hope you stick with us so that we can see you reach 10k posts, and beyond! The sky is the limit! And i know for a fact that im not the only one who hopes that... :pout:

rarity_by_pensively-d66lnte.jpg

SHE IS SO ADOWABLE AND HOPEFUL!post-25189-0-38363300-1413723863.pngpost-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

• Brohoof 10

Good morning everypony.
post-11736-0-24430700-1402757186_thumb.png

Not only that, often the artists seem to tend to make her look old by accident... :confused: Mostly because they tend to choose unfitting face and nose shapes. But i think seeing that we as humans are very familiar how a human has to look like, its easier to spot flaws in a drawing depicting one. Uncanny valley is in full effect.

Does not help that by drawing Rarity, artists try to depict perfection ponyfied, and how can one hope to catch the unique allure and beauty of Gorgeousponi?

I found this one though!

img-3424081-1-rarity_by_megane-d6xkeer.j

Catches the combination of pure beauty, loveliness and elegance that makes Rarity, Rarity very well in my opinion.

I agree. Good human Rarities really are... well, a rarity :pout:

• Brohoof 10

Can't get enough Rarity....nope..not possible.

img-3424285-1-large.png

..and so its come to the end of the day where you and your friend look off into the sea reminiscing on the good times you had that day. You went to the carnival, rode a few rides, ate delicious hot pretzels...and its come to this. You're looking over the ocean glistening in bask of the evening sun. Rarity looks at you with pleasing eyes thanking you for a wonderful day, showing her its okay to wind down a bit and have fun. She politely leans over the rail and subtly glances at the sun disappearing below the horizon. You look at her in astonishment. Her eyes sparkled like the sea, hair all the same and hooves grasping the rail so elegantly...You thank her for coming and hope to do it again sometime. She looks back into your eyes and agrees. As the sun vanishes below the far distance of the ocean you and Rarity silently walk back to the front of the boardwalk, occasionally catches each other's eye.Oh how you can't wait for next time....

Sometimes you just flop on something and try to think about what happened that day...

img-3424285-2-large.png

Its a good thing she takes the time to give a little thought throughout her days as a fashion designer. Its a round the clock job and doing it without rest can drive a pony insane. I'm sure Rarity would be glad to hear about your day! :D It might take her mind of the stress she gained. 

Edited by Aeros Sine
  • Brohoof 11

Long time no see, Everypony!

I've just been uber busy with things...And haven't found anything interesting to say as of late, except that Rarity is more spoiled than I thought...I went to BaB the other day to get an on-sale outfit for my BaB pup, but also walked out with another outfit for Rarity! It's brand new and it was just...calling me. So, I bought it and then was like, "Why do I do these things for you?"

post-28987-0-89179200-1421603941_thumb.jpg

It's another pony outfit, BTW.

post-28987-0-97417700-1421603987_thumb.jpg

And it has this adorable rainbow bow!!!

post-28987-0-71268800-1421604045_thumb.jpg

And, with this outfit, it's not gotten to the point where Rarity is going to need a legit wardrobe soon. The Rarity tin that I keep her clothes in right now is getting hard to close. In fact, I'm having to fight with it some days and the other ponies' clothes are in a separate, Frozen tin. So, hopefully I'll be able to find one for a decent price somewhere...

Which brings me back to spoiled pony is spoiled...And completely okay with it.

• Brohoof 11