Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

This controller looks really nice, I'd like to buy one of these. What do you think?

hand_painted_fluttershy_controller_by_mi

That's been posted here before. Though I wouldn't want to"use" it. since it's painted on,and even if it's been lacquered, it'll eventually leave a mess on your hands and ruin the artwork. So,if anything,it'd be a show controller. :blush:

I've lacquered a controller that was painted, and it just wore off from general play. :(

• Brohoof 3

That's been posted here before. Though I wouldn't want to"use" it. since it's painted on,and even if it's been lacquered, it'll eventually leave a mess on your hands and ruin the artwork. So,if anything,it'd be a show controller. :blush:

I've lacquered a controller that was painted, and it just wore off from general play. :(

Oh i didn't know that, that's a real shame :( what sort of lacquer did you use?

It would be great in the future if they made MLP controller skins.

• Brohoof 3

This controller looks really nice, I'd like to buy one of these. What do you think? img-3254349-1-hand_painted_fluttershy_co

I'd definitely buy that, if the paint wouldn't wear off like :Flutterdash: said, but either way it's an awesome controller :)

Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 4

Found some more Flutterjack pics :wub:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

^The cutest one IMO :wub:

D'awww, so cute!! :wub: PinkieShy is my OTP but I'm starting to warm up to AppleShy~ they're really sweet together, as friends or more :3

I don't think I posted this yet - my birthday cake from last year! :yay:

edit: sorry idk why it's upside down, I can't change it so you'll just have to tilt your head XD

post-29961-0-20436600-1415966622_thumb.jpg

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 4

Here's a really nice Flutterjack pic. One of my favorites

large.png

D'awww, so cute!! :wub: PinkieShy is my OTP but I'm starting to warm up to AppleShy~ they're really sweet together, as friends or more :3

I don't think I posted this yet - my birthday cake from last year! :yay:

edit: sorry idk why it's upside down, I can't change it so you'll just have to tilt your head XD
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That is the best cake I've ever seen in my life.  :yay:

• Brohoof 5

D'awww, so cute!! :wub: PinkieShy is my OTP but I'm starting to warm up to AppleShy~ they're really sweet together, as friends or more :3I don't think I posted this yet - my birthday cake from last year! :yay:edit: sorry idk why it's upside down, I can't change it so you'll just have to tilt your head XDimg-3255684-1-attachicon.gifimage.jpg

What flavor was it, adorable with kindness flavored icing? :P

Here's a really nice Flutterjack pic. One of my favorites img-3255646-1-large.png

I'm just gonna "borrow" that pic if you don't mind :D

Well, snow came to my house a lot earlier than I expected, it's not sticking or snowing hard enough to cover the ground, but here's some of those winter Fluttershy pics I promised you guys

post-30168-0-58391200-1415995289_thumb.jpg

post-30168-0-45652200-1415995381_thumb.jpg

post-30168-0-37938700-1415995402_thumb.jpg

There's more where these came from, but I'll save them for later ;)

Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 4