Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

My favorite is Twilight Sparkle, but Fluttershy is a very close 2nd.  To me, she is a paradox.  Most of the time, she fits her element so well, but she violates her element more than all the other ponies combined.  For herself, you could use her as a bathmat & she would apologize for shedding on you, but you pick on the weak & you have picked a fight w Fluttershy.  Her behavior to the Dragon in Dragonshy, her treatment of the bees in It Ain't Easy Being Breezy, a dozen other places is scarcely kind.

Seriously, I would remake her as the Element of Generosity.  I think it fits her better.

Best Fluttershy quote.  Return of Harmony, part 2.  She is going to capture Dash, dives on her looking fierce, stops short, looks worried, gently wakes Dash & says "I'm just wondering if it's OK if I hold you down against your will for a little bit."  Pure Fluttershy.

T looks disgusted & all I can say to T is "You know her.  Did you seriously expect anything else?"

• Brohoof 1

This is Solid, reporting for duty!

(Wow can't believe I haven't posted here yet,

How could I not give the pony who helped healed me back in life my support? Yep Fluttershy is my favorite pony! :3)

• Brohoof 4

This is Solid, reporting for duty!(Wow can't believe I haven't posted here yet,How could I not give the pony who helped healed me back in life my support? Yep Fluttershy is my favorite pony! :3)

A little late into the fandom is better than never :P Heres my profile pic uncropped :3

Welcome to the club you guys, hope you enjoy your time here :)

post-30168-0-43584600-1416395040_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

This is Solid, reporting for duty!

(Wow can't believe I haven't posted here yet,

How could I not give the pony who helped healed me back in life my support? Yep Fluttershy is my favorite pony! :3)

A little late into the fandom is better than never :P Heres my profile pic uncropped :3

A big welcome to both of you! Solid, glad to know Flutters has helped you so much, and Aure I absolutely love that picture, great choice of avatars! Hope you both enjoy your stay here with everyone, and hope to see you both around much more in the future!

• Brohoof 4