Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Good old fluttershy where would the animals be without her?

Such a cute and caring pony

Not only a cute and caring pony, but also adorable and loveable pony as well.

I heard about the new fluttershy plush when i saw that season 5 fluttershy recap trailer. of course it cost around $24 + tax when it's on sale.

• Brohoof 1

The FluttershyFever is taking hold..... Symptoms are withdrawl when not exposed to fluttershy, changing your name in WoW and other games to fluttershy, and addiction to squees. Not to mention all your computer+device backgrounds magically turn to fluttershy pictures

• Brohoof 3

The FluttershyFever is taking hold..... Symptoms are withdrawl when not exposed to fluttershy, changing your name in WoW and other games to fluttershy, and addiction to squees. Not to mention all your computer+device backgrounds magically turn to fluttershy pictures

Anything and everything that I can Fluttershy-ify I've Flutter-fied. From my PCs name, to my Character In Fallout being Fluttershy(With mods),and even my Emblem in CoD. As well as many other things from wallpapers, to avatars across all the forums I'm on(non-pony included). :squee:

I've even stuck Fluttershy stickers on different things. :blush:

• Brohoof 3

attachicon.giffs.jpg

This is simply beautiful...

D'awwwww~~ :wub: I really hope we see Flutters' family in season 5, she's the only one of the M6 whose family we've never seen! I'm so curious to know what they're like, if they're similar to her or different, there's so many interesting stories they could go with there!

Some Fillyshy:

post-29961-0-76895700-1416922241_thumb.png

post-29961-0-47614300-1416922293_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-08513300-1416922371.jpg

and more PinkieShy:

post-29961-0-52059000-1416922501_thumb.jpg

post-29961-0-51497700-1416922531_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Guess who, it's flutterbat but... not... no... still flutterbat. Anyways, a demon and the queen of the vampire ponies:

Alushy!

fluttershy_meets_alucard__fluttercard__b

I love her :3

...still not very vampire, if you're not getting the reference.

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 5

Hahaha big macincheese. That's so true, however she has a more cute and caring side to her. She may actually care for the Pokemon and probably could tame anyone of them. I mean come on she told a dragon off for snoring and didn't get burned and actually made the dragon show a weaker side.

• Brohoof 1

That is cute and adorable there. I was gonna say so I heard fluttershy likes mudkipz

Indeed she is :D, I "celebrate" winter with my winter pony wallpapers ;D

Welcome to the club KitbyFluttershy & Karma Lightwing :D It's always nice to have new members join the club :yay: (you guys might have posted here before, but I never welcomed you if you have)

post-30168-0-24896300-1416971584_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4