Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Funny, considering Pink and Yellow were among my fave colours before MLP happened.

in light of the new Star Wars teaser trailer, I thought it'd be appropriate to post some Fluttershy crossover stuff. :squee:

attachicon.gifmlfw2017-104445_-_darth_vader_fluttershy_reaction_face_resp.pngattachicon.gifn4h9n4S.jpg

Haha, that's awesome, here's some more

full.png

thumb.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the new movie, I really hope it's good, but I'm scared it will be an epic fail for my favorite franchise.  :unsure:

Oh well, if they pull off a good movie, I'll be happy.  :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Sweet Fluttershy overload! :squee: Now I'll have to delve into this and see what I've missed!

Long live the Kindness!

merry_little_fluttershy_by_demonbarber92

• Brohoof 7

Hey it's nomproblem plus fluttershy is very adorable so it's very hard not to give flutters a hug

I agree lol but I didn't want to sound creepy . Oh wait this is a forum lol no judgement lol :D I really like these people here. And play at my school everybody knows I'm a brony but I kinda get judged some..... :/
  • Brohoof 2

Hey it's nomproblem plus fluttershy is very adorable so it's very hard not to give flutters a hug

Well If you don't give fluttershy a hug, she'll get angry and say that you're going to love her. you don't want to anger (or enrage) her do you?

• Brohoof 1