Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Funny Video Game Mishaps?

Skar

Just starting a random thread.

Okay, there was this one time I was playing Turok: Rage Wars with my dad. He put down this mine, and he was like "What does this thing do" And approached it. It blew up and kill him, then I said "Oh, it blows up if you get too close"

Another time I was playing Skyrim, and I was killing a couple of guys at the entrance to this fort. I hear someone say "Your going to die here, Orc" and then a guy lands right beside me and dies from impact.

I was playing Mortal Kombat (The new one for the XBox 360) And I was going through the Krypt (A place where you unlock stuff with point you earn in-game) And an imp with an ugly-scary face pops out of no where and shrieks. Me and my friend go flying backwards, my friend hits his head on his bed post and he says "What the F%$# was that?!"

• Brohoof 2

Yesterday, playing Star Wars battlefront 2. I was the clones, the jet trooper specifically. I have an EMP launcher, and was about to empty a round into a droid. Well, another guy killed him, I shot my EMP and wound up killing one of my own. Fail.

Another SWBF 2 fail, doing splitscreen with my bro and I lay down a detpack, a bomb I can detonate with the L1 button, my bro was on my team and he ran to me and I detonated the pack when he came to me and killed him, he hates me now, LOL.

When playing SWTOR on my Bounty hunter, and I used my area of effect knock back ability to hit people off the edges of a bridge in the warzone called "Void Star".

So the other team mad and annoyed at me knocked me back into a wall, and I got stuck. by some debris. They decided not to kill me and leave me there, out of the match all round long.

Edited by Hayze

In a game of Halo reach with my friend, I fired a grenade from my launcher, you hold the button down then release it to detonate. My friend was standing on the grenade then the host disconnects. We both look at each other and I hold up my controller, still holding down the trigger. Reconnect, boom, betrayal.

In TF2, you can get a glitch where you have no weapons or move animation and you just stand rigid and glide around. We managed to get someone like that into the enemy base to capture their intelligence. More of a mishap for the other team ^_^

In Sword of the Stars (Space strategy game) I named my fleet The Elements of Harmony. An enemy named one of his fleets The Chaos Bringers. Battle report said 'The Elements of Harmony have defeated the Chaos Bringers'. Not really a mishap but I laughed when I saw it.

Playing Cod:Bo Zombies yesterday, got the thunder gun and Ray gun, Ran in when to shoot a zombie, another zombie fell out of no where, I shot with my ray gun and the splash back killed me. :S

I was playing conkers bad fur day with my friend on an emulator, anyway I decided to mic spam some music as it was quiet in the area, so I loaded some imperial theme, and when we were playing darth vader appeared on the screen with the imperial theme playing scaring the living crap out of both of us! (more him then me because he didnt know I was going to micspam)

Also with the same friend I played Majora's mask and this dog attacked us, missed us the second time and feel in the water, all we could hear were squiks and whimpers... more of a mishap for the evil dog.

Okay, there was this one time I was playing Turok: Rage Wars with my dad. He put down this mine, and he was like "What does this thing do" And approached it. It blew up and kill him, then I said "Oh, it blows up if you get too close"

My dad is a friggin' MASTER of Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, ESPECIALLY with mines. He's extremely sly with mines. Sometimes he will place a semi-obvious one two steps behind a very well hidden one. Sometimes he just snipes the mine from a distance to cause a chain reaction of OTHER mines all over the doorway. If there was ever one videogame he would stick to, it was Goldeneye.

I remember he did that to me once, I ran out into a small hallway and was like "HAHA" and he was like "hoho" and shot a mine BEHIND MY HEAD and blew me up. Crazy-awesome.

Other funny game moments...I'll tell you now, it is a PAIN to rearrange books on a shelf in Oblivion. And half the time the shelf just EXPLODES with books flying everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

*Me and friend playing halo*

*is 9:00pm*

*we just started campaign*

Friend's dad: stop playing at 11:00 okay?

Us:okay

*8 hours later*

*credits are rolling*

*I look at the clock*

Me: oh it's just..... O.O FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Another time playing tf2:

I was an engineer and I Was camping with a teleporter, sentry and dispenser when suddenly: a heavy come through and starts shooting at me when the sentry gun fires and a spy comes out of the portal and instantly drops dead then my dispenser explodes and a spy body appears out of no where and the heavy gets killed by the sentry then I randomly explode.

And then I laughed for about ten minutes.

Edited by toothlessbrony
  • Brohoof 1

I made this rage comic a while back about one of my video gaming mishaps while playing Europa Universalis 3:

Posted Image

Edited by Guest

Another time I was playing Skyrim, and I was killing a couple of guys at the entrance to this fort. I hear someone say "Your going to die here, Orc" and then a guy lands right beside me and dies from impact.

I was playing Mortal Kombat (The new one for the XBox 360) And I was going through the Krypt (A place where you unlock stuff with point you earn in-game) And an imp with an ugly-scary face pops out of no where and shrieks. Me and my friend go flying backwards, my friend hits his head on his bed post and he says "What the F%$# was that?!"

Skyrim has tons of fun bugs

Was playing co-op campaign on Halo 3 (I was the Arbiter), I threw a plasma grenade at a bunch of enemies. After I threw it, a bubble shield popped up around them; my grenade bounced off and headed straight at me.

I stickied myself literally in the face.

I know it's happened to everyone, but I still thought it was pretty funny.

• Brohoof 1

Actually I must recite this one. One time I was playing Rocket Race in Halo 3 with a friend. we were chasing another team to get to the marker. Me being the VIP I shoot a rocket at them but the turn away so it misses. I shoot again, that rocket hits flinging them in the air. Lo and behold another team comes from behind a rock and runs right into the first rocket also being flung in the air.

Eventually both teams are flung over the edge of the map giving me four kills. In a game type you can't get kills. I should miss more often.

playing hacked left for dead 2 with my lil brother, i start getting annoyed cuz he wont get in the safe room, he wants to kill more zombies..... i spawn 10 tanks on him :3

I was playing Pokemon at the local Cardshop whilst waiting for a match and some of my friends crowded around to see. We're all a bunch of DC fans too and my rival said in the middle of it: "Why so serious?"

Everyone jumped up and either laughed, yelled, or rage faced. One of my friends hit his head on a table saying: "Why?"

Favorite response: "IS HE THE FREAKIN' JOKER OR SOMETHING!?"

Not really a mishap for me as I kicked my rival's butt but the guys were laughing their heads off for the rest of the day.

The other day I was playing UFC undisputed 3 in an online ranked match. I dominated this guy for 3 rounds, I rocked him 4 times and he hardly landed any punches on me and then he knocks me out with one hook with ten seconds left to go.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I took a snapshot in SSBB of some action scenes because I was bored, but I just happened to pan the camera upward to see Fox getting kidnapped!

webkit-fake-url://21B20CC4-1160-4E4B-A88B-EE43E5CC22C5/deoxys_kidnaps_fox_by_raven_the_13th-d35sg95.jpg

I was playing some Pokemon Emerald one time, and I was looking for a Relicanth. I wasn't really paying attention, nor was I watching the screen, so when I did find one, I accidentally ran away, but that's not that bad right? Not that big of a deal? It wouldn't have been, had it not been a shiny...

(edited)

Was playing Paper Mario 64 on emulator. I was facing the Piranha Plant boss in Lavalava Island. I kept on losing the battle and I rage quitted. When I came back to try again, I just realized... WHY DIDN'T I USE SUSHI'S WATER SQUIRT?!

*Facepalm*

Edited by Derpity Derp

(edited)

Paper Mario 1000 Year Door... the game freezes all the time so i can't beat it (bought it used, disc has bite marks in it)

Red Dead Redemption: falling through the air is just hilarious... upset they patched one spot though :(

Falling through the floor/world in every game I've ever owned....

I don't know why, but I can honestly say (except for like 2 or 3) I have had something fall through the floor of the world and just keep falling... Sometimes you find interesting things like in Assassins Creed... there's just a bunch of water down there

Edited by TOMahwk