Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Strangely enough, I've gotten quite fond of RD myself recently.

7c9.png

I've always been partial towards this one...

post-25639-0-49395200-1402342675_thumb.png

...even though it's not as well done!

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Applejack probably has a secret grudge against Pegasi... two Pegasi in that episode trying to steal the show from her!

But hey, that's what Derpy does, and Rainbow Dash just can't help but to be the center of attention when she's around.

• Brohoof 2

Whatever you need, there's a Dash for that.

All of the above, of course :wub:

Rainbow Dash's face accurately describes how I felt. In fact, I don't think I've said this before in this topic, but Applejack used to be my number one until I saw MMDW and Rainbow Dash replaced her. I still love Applejack... but come on, Rainbow Dash is the bragging, egghead, kick-flank, adorable pony for me!

He he, seems you and @Stellafera have even more in common, though I'll let her weigh in on Dash replacing AJ ^_^. If she wants to, of course.

Strangely enough, I've gotten quite fond of RD myself recently.

Never too late to learn to love the rainbow pony :)

Even when she's doing background duty, Rainbow demands your attention:

Reminds me of back when I was going through the show the first time around, and I how I sometimes had trouble keeping my eyes from wandering to whatever Dash was doing in the background of a scene :derp:. What can I say.

I found this fun video last night. While Blythe doesn't sound quite as much like Dash as people think, May the Best Pet Win can be a little funnier in hindsight if you've seen LPS :lol:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the character anthem that will be used in the MLPF World Cup... for RAINBOW DASH. (Sung to The Star Spangled Banner).

rainbow_dash_salute_bg_wall_by_angeomgwt

post-1689-0-07563500-1399485191.png

Oh say can you see,

by the skies o'er the land,

What so proudly we see,

the rainbow-tailed pony?

Whose broad rainbow mane, sends down shouts of praise,

From all over the world, do her colours resonate.

Oh the Sonic Rainboom, and her strong loyalty,

made the Elements one, with the magic of love!

O say, does that brightly filled Rainbow Dash still yet shine,

O'er the land of the free, and the mare of the brave?!

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 6

But hey, that's what Derpy does, and Rainbow Dash just can't help but to be the center of attention when she's around.

And here I am liking all 3 of them, I suppose if there ever was a grudge though it is probably gone Applejack and Rainbow Dash are the ones who really shined in season 3. I mostly liked Rainbow Dash in Daring Don't in season 4.

applejack_and_rainbow_dash_by_pokemon7maapplejack_and_rainbow_dash_by_rinoaleonm

applejack_an_rainbow_dash_by_tenchisamos

• Brohoof 4

And here I am liking all 3 of them, I suppose if there ever was a grudge though it is probably gone Applejack and Rainbow Dash are the ones who really shined in season 3. I mostly liked Rainbow Dash in Daring Don't in season 4.

Ah yes, Rainbow Dash in "Daring Don't". It was interesting seeing her fangirl even harder about Daring Do than she did about the Wonderbolts... it's crazy considering that she's apparently loved the Wonderbolts a lot longer but is that much more excited about Daring Do.

And with Applejack... well, bygones are bygones to her I'm sure! She can be stubborn, but I don't think she'll hold that too long against Rainbow Dash. They have too much fun competin', after all!

• Brohoof 2

All of the above, of course :wub:

He he, seems you and @Stellafera have even more in common, though I'll let her weigh in on Dash replacing AJ ^_^. If she wants to, of course.

Never too late to learn to love the rainbow pony :)

Reminds me of back when I was going through the show the first time around, and I how I sometimes had trouble keeping my eyes from wandering to whatever Dash was doing in the background of a scene :derp:. What can I say.

I found this fun video last night. While Blythe doesn't sound quite as much like Dash as people think, May the Best Pet Win can be a little funnier in hindsight if you've seen LPS :lol:

I've always kind of liked the mixes between Littlest Pet Shop and MLP, but this one has to be my favorite(courtesy of MLPF's own Stellafera)

• Brohoof 5

I've always kind of liked the mixes between Littlest Pet Shop and MLP, but this one has to be my favorite(courtesy of MLPF's own Stellafera)

*Jaw drops*

Dude...

That video was freaking amazing!

Favorited so hard!

Stellafera did a great job on that, got my favorite filly and my favorite mare rocking together to a surprisingly great LPS song!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

*wonders where all these mentions came from*

*Oh hey it's that video which keeps getting all the views I want my newer stuff to have grumble grumble oh the tragedy of being me grumble grumble tragedi*

But hey, glad you guys liked it. This one of mine might be relevant to recent topics of interest:

"YOU. ARE. A. DOLL! You aren't the real Princess of Friendship! You're a-aww you're an incorrectly colored bit of merchandise! You are a LITTLE GIRL'S PLAYTHING."

"You are a sad, strange little mare, and you have my pity."

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 6

This one of mine might be relevant to recent topics of interest:

-

"YOU. ARE. A. DOLL! You aren't the real Princess of Friendship! You're a-aww you're an incorrectly colored bit of merchandise! You are a LITTLE GIRL'S PLAYTHING."

"You are a sad, strange little mare, and you have my pity."

This was so freaking great! I love Toy Story and this was probably my 2nd favorite song from the series (When Somebody Loved Me is first.) It's definitely fitting considering our recent discussions! Great job syncing the audio to the video clips as well! I know you have more surprises in store for everypony! Keep 'em coming!

As for everypony else:

Okay, okay, I am.  I LOVE DASHIE!!!

I think this was shared not too long ago, but I fell in love with it, so I'm sharing it anyway!!! I'm sure nopony will complain!

post-25639-0-19308500-1402391364_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4