Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Wow, has...  Anyone else seen the Japanese intros for MLP:FIM??  They're...  Just slightly different from the English / original versions.

And

At least there's comparably more Rainbow Dash footage in them than in the originals.  Still not enough...  I think I'd be satisifed with a Rainbow Dash spin-off. xD  And the intro's mostly her flying around.  Flying around and then napping.  Then flying around again.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, has...  Anyone else seen the Japanese intros for MLP:FIM??  They're...  Just slightly different from the English / original versions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukCYa6BbyYA

And

At least there's comparably more Rainbow Dash footage in them than in the originals.  Still not enough...  I think I'd be satisifed with a Rainbow Dash spin-off. xD  And the intro's mostly her flying around.  Flying around and then napping.  Then flying around again.

Seems in line with most anime openings I've seen. Longer openings seems to be a bit of a thing in Japan, that's probably why they changed it.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, has... Anyone else seen the Japanese intros for MLP:FIM?? They're... Just slightly different from the English / original versions.

My favorite one's their opening for Season 3 :D. Even if they give away the whole Twilicorn thing and include a shot of the Tree of Harmony for whatever reason :derp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgeTpfCv6zE

Ah, how nice it is to live in a country where theme songs doesn't contain spoilers.

sleep_not_found_by_mewy101-d7pr8a7.png

I present to you Rainbow Dash starting her day :D. Little does her innocent clock know that it may be about to be maimed beyond recognition by an adorably grumpy pegasus.

• Brohoof 4

I'm sorry but this was begging to be captioned:

attachicon.gifcelestia best pony.PNG

Celestia's eyes and all they imply :blush:

Turns out the video I posted earlier was just a very elaborate PMV and not an actual opening, though the person who made the video tried to suggest otherwise. Ah well, my mistake for thinking how fancy it was compared to the others was fishy.

Have a Wonderbolt Academy song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk4tKYlE8-E

• Brohoof 1

I can't wait the season 5 for more Rainbow Dash. :(

Perhaps EVERY season 5 episode will be a Rainbow Dash episode...  Probably not. xD  I'm sure the writers don't want to overwhelm their audience with all that awesome; which is the only reason an all-Dash season hasn't happened yet.

• Brohoof 1

Mal: "Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air that you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the world. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home." Quote from Serenity

Not a direct relation, but I feel this way about Dashie.

post-28159-0-67741200-1405478526_thumb.jpg

I have to agree, she makes me feel:

post-28159-0-61212100-1405478547.jpg

I love Dashie

• Brohoof 2

Anyone else participating in this club ship SoarinDash?? Or is it just me?? C'mon, best ship ever!!! <3

img-2855182-1-happy_to_see_you_too_gif_b 

I'm a bit of a sucker for the pair myself

671677__safe_rainbow+dash_shipping_strai

Though personally I think EveryponyDash is the best ship

On a separate note, we need more pics of beach Rainbow Dash

675519__safe_solo_rainbow+dash_hat_looki

• Brohoof 5

*Sniff*Everypony says Pegamister as Dashies biggest fan*Sniff*I onlyget mentioned as a close second, only by Blobulle*Sniff*What do I have to do else then daily Dashie Avas, a Sig with her as my special somepony and that I love her, often posting here and mentioning her often in other threads?! :(

You seem like a sincere and decent guy, , and I'm sure that's something a pony like RD could appreciate.  It never has to be a competition between the two of us; we both really care about Dashie.

And I *think* this will be my next desktop, once I've made some alterations to the non-Dashie side:

post-26550-0-56408400-1405543371_thumb.png

It's a very "come hither" type of look lol.

• Brohoof 3