Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

Trixie is a powerful mare who knows a lot of magic,

If you went up against her, your defeat would be tragic.

But being a merciful mare as Trixie is,

She would pull you to your feet and help assist,

You in becoming a better magic pony,

And that's why we know Trixie is no phony.

Praise Trixie!

A little rhyme I wrote down in honor of the Great Trixie.

*Bows and steps away*

• Brohoof 3

Trixie is a powerful mare who knows a lot of magic,

If you went up against her, your defeat would be tragic.

But being a merciful mare as Trixie is,

She would pull you to your feet and help assist,

You in becoming a better magic pony,

And that's why we know Trixie is no phony.

Praise Trixie!

A little rhyme I wrote down in honor of the Great Trixie.

*Bows and steps away*

Though the above does not yet applied to the current Trixie, such currently applies to Twilight more.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

Though the above does not yet applied to the current Trixie, such currently applies to Twilight more.

How original~

Wait. Why am I replying? Is the unoriginal-ness rubbing off on me? D:

• Brohoof 1

Yet another stallion steps to our Great and Powerful mare,

Coming out from the darkness with a monstrous dare,

That a purple Alicorn could dare compare

To Trixie up above who will stare and leave bare

Any foalish challenger without a care.

So if you have the stones, Scholar,

Come on down and Trixie will press you like a fresh dollar.

You'll be left wishing somepony could hear ya holler,

But that's what you get when you think you're a baller.

• Brohoof 1

How original~

Wait. Why am I replying? Is the unoriginal-ness rubbing off on me? D:

I'm being realistic here, up to this point Trixie has been a stagepony. More recently one with a grudge against another who really hadn't don any to her but prove she was better at magic by saving Ponyville from a rampaging star beast awakened by two colts that wanted to prove Trixie was telling the truth.

Twilight had not been one of the mockers, not one of the ponies that wanted to show Trixie up. All she did in the process of saving Ponyville was that Trixie was a liar.

Twilight over three seasons has shown her skill at magic, learned how to be a better pony.

---------

Trixie can still be great and powerful but she needs to first learn and grow. Yet it will take work and a willingness to let go of her ego.

I'm being realistic here, up to this point Trixie has been a stagepony with a grudge against another who really hadn't don any to her but prove she was better at magic by saving Ponyville from a rampaging star beast awakened by two colts that wanted to prove Trixie was telling the truth.

Twilight had not been one of the mockers, not one of the ponies that wanted to show Trixie up. All she did in the process of saving Ponyville was that Trixie was a liar.

Twilight over three seasons has shown her skill at magic, learned how to be a better pony.

---------

Trixie can still be great and powerful but she needs to first learn and grow. Yet it will take work and a willingness to let go of her ego.

My point is that you're not the first person to say such things. It get's old. Hence why I'm not even going to read your post (tl;dr). The only question is... why you're here.

Yet another stallion steps to our Great and Powerful mare,

Coming out from the darkness with a monstrous dare,

That a purple Alicorn could dare compare

To Trixie up above who will stare and leave bare

Any foalish challenger without a care.

So if you have the stones, Scholar,

Come on down and Trixie will press you like a fresh dollar.

You'll be left wishing somepony could hear ya holler,

But that's what you get when you think you're a baller.

Such a challenge I would would be happy to accept, perhaps in roleplay or here, though at the moment I need to focus on the kitchen. The realities of life. Edited by EquestrianScholar

Such a challenge I would would be happ to accept, perhaps in roleplay or here, though at the moment I need to focus on the kitchen. The realities of life.

Well that's reality,

And it's certainly about the salary,

Not much room for originality,

When stuck in this cold cell of life's penitentiary.

Keep it cool, my friend,

Cause we're all homies to the end,

Whether or not you like Trixie don't matter,

I'll have your back while the other foals scatter.

It's fine, my friend, focus on what you have to. We'll leave the beefs for when we all have the time.

My point is that you're not the first person to say such things. It get's old. Hence why I'm not even going to read your post (tl;dr). The only question is... why you're here.

Because I like and enjoy Trixie as a character, even if I don't agree with the hype some give here. I know what sort of character she is and accept her as she is. Trixie does not have to be the best or most magical to be wonderful.

Because I like and enjoy Trixie as a character, even if I don't agree with the hype some give here. I know what sort of character she is and accept her as she is. Trixie does not have to be the best or most magical to be wonderful.

Pah. I never said that. Her magic tis powerful though. Manipulating light shouldn't be considered simple.

But dat's fine then. Hi.

I have made some fan art for Trixie.

Its not the best but, its improving slowly but surely. Im hoping I can make a digital copy of it in the future.

I'll have more art coming soon...

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 3

Pah. I never said that. Her magic tis powerful though. Manipulating light shouldn't be considered simple.

But dat's fine then. Hi.

Well... it matters. You see there's no sent defined rules involving spell casting, so the idea that manipulating light is difficult is not for certain.

I argue that Trixie has some skill in magic but it is most likely limited as most unicorns only seem to be abl to learn magic that helps them with their talent. I would say Trixie's talent is likely connected to that of entertainment. Which means the magic she knows would best compliment her ability to entertain others.

"Weak but Skilled" as tv tropes would say.