Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Does anyone have any information on a supposed Hub Network MLP: FiM marathon on Sat Nov. 23rd before the season 4 premiere? Thought I saw someone mention it...

According to the ad they are having a mini marathon and showing Equastria Girls. I don't think the names of the episodes were given.

The Hub tweeted this picture on twitter saying

"EXCLUSIVE: Guess which pony says this quote from the #MLPSeason4 premiere!"

zwd3EbK.png

What do you think it means? It supposed to be a quote from Season 4 and to me, i think twilight doesn't like being a princess especially when the hub posted the script of the episode where twilight learns to fly she says "You don't have to call me that" when Applejack called her "Princess Twilight".

• Brohoof 1

The Hub tweeted this picture on twitter saying

"EXCLUSIVE: Guess which pony says this quote from the #MLPSeason4 premiere!"

img-1998093-1-zwd3EbK.png

What do you think it means? It supposed to be a quote from Season 4 and to me, i think twilight doesn't like being a princess especially when the hub posted the script of the episode where twilight learns to fly she says "You don't have to call me that" when Applejack called her "Princess Twilight".

It sounds like Rarity to me and you will see Twilight show angst about her new position, but she'll come to accept it as she did in the movie and the recent books. Edited by Nature Spell
  • Brohoof 1

It sounds like Rarity to me and you will see Twilight show angst about her new position, but she'll come to accept it as she did in the movie and the recent books.

Good. I am not the only one. When I read it, it was in Rarity's voice. Combine that with the words being said and I am 100% sure it's her.

• Brohoof 1

Good. I am not the only one. When I read it, it was in Rarity's voice. Combine that with the words being said and I am 100% sure it's her.

The other reason it seems like Rarity is that she's standing next to Twilight which makes it more likely that they are talking and she responded to Twilight.

Yeah, that line in the pic definitely seems like something Rarity would say, considering how she's acted around Twilight since becoming a princess and all. ;)

Anyway, that scene is a rather beautiful shot, they really always seem to go all-out visually for these two-parters. :o

• Brohoof 1

Wow If that is real I have no idea how they would get that image unless they snuck in hasbro studios and stole it. If that is real I have no idea how the fandom would react. They would either cry feels or be super angry. Still can't tell if that's real since it looks real but that's pretty edgy for the show

Is the image showing a dead Celestia? It would be edgy if she was killed, but it would also be a huge change to have Twilight take her place.

There are Luna, Cadence and Blueblood. If Princess Celestia died theres no need for Twilight to take her place when we have three other royals

There are Luna, Cadence and Blueblood. If Princess Celestia died theres no need for Twilight to take her place when we have three other royals

I'm not at all sure it's real, but it's quite possible that Luna/NMM could be behind what may be shown in that image. I don't see Cadence doing anything more than she does now and don't even mention Blueblood. :-) Ha might as well not exitst.

Here's episode five's name no synopsis yet but I think we know what episode it's going too be. The Scootaloo flying episode that was shown in the preview. Flight to the Finish Equestria games episode.

post-12750-0-43185000-1384275584_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Here's episode five's name no synopsis yet but I think we know what episode it's going too be. The Scootaloo flying episode that was shown in the preview. Flight to the Finish Equestria games episode.

That makes sense, since in the teaser they showed Diamond Tiara mentioned the games. Nice find! It's so exciting and the wait is painful!

Hey guys look at what I found

attachicon.gif470989__safe_twilight_sparkle_princess_twilight_artist_needed_source_needed.jpeg

It looks too real to be fake. Do you think this will happen? or is it too edgy for the show? what would your reaction be?

Source: http://www.derpibooru.org/470989

I don't know. Theres something odd about that picture but I don't know what it is. Maybe the background? It looks kind of real, and I could see the show doing something darker like this (unless Celestia is dead in that picture) but I think its fake. If it is real, then its mostly likely from the NMM flashback (assumming that was a flashback).

Also, there are two more possible season four images:

post-18121-0-40120900-1384281090_thumb.jpeg

post-18121-0-76640400-1384281099_thumb.jpg

Theres just something off with these pictures. Anybody else feel like theres something odd about these pictures?

I don't know. Theres something odd about that picture but I don't know what it is. Maybe the background? It looks kind of real, and I could see the show doing something darker like this (unless Celestia is dead in that picture) but I think its fake. If it is real, then its mostly likely from the NMM flashback (assumming that was a flashback).

Also, there are two more possible season four images:

attachicon.gif1.jpeg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Theres just something off with these pictures. Anybody else feel like theres something odd about these pictures?

No, I think they are real. If you look at the first one it matches the image the Hub Tweeted and although somebody could fake it my guess is that it is real. Likewise, the Luna/NMM one looks like it's from the teaser scene of Luna transforming. 

As for these new spoiler images... They look really, really, REALLY good. Almost too good to be fake. To be honest, though, they probably are. Many have pointed out that the actual title of the first episode is "Princess Twilight," while the first of these images sports the title, "Princess Twilight Sparkle".

If these are fanmade, kudos to the artist for doing such an amazing job. If they're real, it looks like season 4 is gonna be pretty epic.

As for the speculation of Celestia possibly dying, I really, REALLY doubt that would happen. Nobody (save Sombra) has ever really died in the show, and killing of Celestia just wouldn't make sense. I don't doubt, however, that (if these images are, in fact, real) Meghan would try to make us think Celestia was dead. It's a common thing (in kids' shows especially) for a character to be "dead" and then to wake up and "come alive" again.

I'd love for these pictures to be legit, but I'd suggest we keep our hopes as low as possible. Not saying season 4 is going to be sub-par or anything, I'm just saying that over-hyping things will always leave you disappointed. :)

The hype has been doubled! Seeing these pictures are about to make me fall off the edge of my seat! That picture where Twilight is crying with what appears to be Celestia dead kinda looks fake to me but it looks to good to be true. The other 2 pictures look pretty legit after seeing the teasers that has been going around.

EDIT: 

Was reading the comments about these pictures on Equestria daily and this person has a pretty good point

"Debate at Derpibooru believes there's something fishy with these, that while promo images for the show will have the Hub logo at the top right, during the show its at the bottom right. (Also, the title card for the first one is wrong, as the episode is simply "Princess Twilight" per the press release)"

So im guessing that its fake.

Edited by Night Sky
  • Brohoof 3

Those caps look legit to me. It would take way too much effort to draw those yourself (complete with the screen fuzz) and they may very well have changed the title since the PR. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions about that last cap, but the fan reaction will be interesting to say the least. 

Edited by n1029

Those images, I'm not sure about them. This fanbase is really good with its fanart you know, so it's certainly possible some could be faked, like the Celestia one. The Discord one looks legit-ish at least though.

Here's episode five's name no synopsis yet but I think we know what episode it's going too be. The Scootaloo flying episode that was shown in the preview. Flight to the Finish Equestria games episode.

Well it certainly could be, or something to do with Twilight's flying. Or, maybe even both...?
  • Brohoof 1

Well it certainly could be, or something to do with Twilight's flying. Or, maybe even both...?

It be interesting, and ironic, if we have Twilight learning to fly and Scootaloo learning she never will. Almost too sad to happen.

Edited by Nature Spell

Referring to the screenshots of season 4; they are most likely legit though I can't be for certain because EQD got it from an unreliable source.

Isn't the Hub logo suppose to be in the bottom right corner as opposed to the upper right?

• Brohoof 2