Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

I'm going to go with my original theory and say both. It is a real snapshot but what's actually happening within it isn't really real.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that this was some sort of dream or flashback or something... But I certainly don't believe for one second that Celestia will die. That's probably one of the silliest things people have actually believed will happen. laugh.png My guess (like I said) is that it'll be one of those cliche scenes where one person thinks the other is dead, they cry, and then the other person "comes back alive".

Edited by MatrixChicken

I wouldn't go so far as to say that this was some sort of dream or flashback or something... But I certainly don't believe for one second that Celestia will die. That's probably one of the silliest things people have actually believed will happen. img-2014879-1-laugh.png My guess (like I said) is that it'll be one of those cliche scenes where one person thinks the other is dead, they cry, and then the other person "comes back alive".

I don't know though it could go either way and Celestia is just knocked out like she was when Chrysalis beat her. There's no evidence against or in support that the some parts of the episode are flashbacks so make of that what you will.

img-2014234-1-kDbp662.jpg

Another screenshot. Real or fake? This one is interesting, either way.

Source: https://twitter.com/SweetieBotatDD/status/402279654993567744

Well that's rather frightening and sad, at least in the last pic like this Celestia was mostly out of focus. :huh:

I'd say it's either a flashbacky sort of deal, or perhaps Twilight finds Celestia in this state. Either way, we'll know in 5 days if it's real or fake.

Anyone else think Hasbro is kind of overhyping season 4?

I mean nothing wrong with showing promos but this is like the Third or fourth one within 2 weeks. Yah I lost count but whatever.

It's normal. Every popular TV series is hyped up the wazoo in the month before its season premiere.

I don't think I've said this yet but, when it comes to Scootaloo's big episode about not being able to fly, I'm really hoping Spitfire shows up to give her a little pep talk. Something along the lines of, "You may never become a Wonderbolt, but that doesn't make you any less important..."

• Brohoof 1

I don't think I've said this yet but, when it comes to Scootaloo's big episode about not being able to fly, I'm really hoping Spitfire shows up to give her a little pep talk. Something along the lines of, "You may never become a Wonderbolt, but that doesn't make you any less important..."

Hm, we'll see about that, but if anyone should do that it should be Rainbow Dash. Or she could just fly, maybe, I'd like to see her fly anyway. :lol:

I would so sign up if i had wings! img-2016428-1-Bhw2jca.png

Almost Twifly time as well, this season gonna be all about learning to fly :yay:

(Well kind of, sort of, maybe)

• Brohoof 2

Almost Twifly time as well, this season gonna be all about learning to fly yay.png

(Well kind of, sort of, maybe)

Speaking of songs about learning to fly, this song also comes to mind:

[video=]

Of course, there are many other hit songs about flying in some fashion, but yours and mine are probably the best matches for the topic.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like we have a new addition to the writing set up in Josh Haber who wrote the Castle-mania episode. Curious to see what he brings to the table.

Yeah, it was revealed a while ago that there would be a few new writers. They should do fine, most of them do imo.

I actually clicked on it and

they spent most of the article bashing dissecting the show or at least that's how it felt. The reviewer does not seem a fan of the show and in the end gave it a B. Except for talk about a zebra queen (Zecora?)and six keyholes there wasn't a whole lot new to learn. Twilight is very involved, as you might imagine, but her friends do help her. It seemed to me that the reviewer felt that her friends, or their form of friendship, was more of a hindernence. I just felt that the reviews tone was off, but maybe I'm just sensitive. The keyholes are implied to be a plot element that may span the season if I read it correctly. It is also mentioned that Twilight's new duties take her from her friends, but this crisis brings them together. However, although it's mentioned that Twilight is thrilled to have her friends helping her. The reviewer makes it seem like her friends are simply there for Twilight and are acting like a support group. I liked how the episode was described over all, but some ponies may be more fearful than ever about the season.

If anybody else reads it I'd love to get your viewes. I'm not sure how to take the review or

how it makes the episode appear.

Edited by Nature Spell

It also looks like Discord is still evil. Yeah, the critic doesn't seem like a big fan of the show and its idiosyncracies. What she criticizes is all stuff fans have come to enjoy about the show, and the stuff she praises is what makes me a little worried

Edited by n1029

It also looks like Discord is still evil. Yeah, the critic doesn't seem like a big fan of the show and its idiosyncracies. What she criticizes is all stuff fans have come to enjoy about the show, and the stuff she praises is what makes me a little worried

Glad it wasn't just me. It's actually a female reviewer Sonia, but I agree with you that she is praises what is not valued by the fans. Not sure that Discord is evil, but it doesn't seem like he's important to the plot.

Edited by Nature Spell

Yes, I corrected it. I always hate myself for assuming everyone is male.

No biggie and it might not been make a difference.

Do you agree that the keyholes will keep appearing? I also think that her not mentioning Celestia's death means it isn't happening but who knows for sure.

Edited by Nature Spell