Season 4 Preview & Info [Spoilers]

duidamasterXD

Saw the preview for Pinkie Pride and I am about as hyped as ever for that episode. Also about that tweet, I'm thinking eitherr a suddle nod to a popular ship like soarin dash (he's even in the episode) or something involving Derpy.

Check out this quote from Meghan! What is she up to?

@MMeghanMcCarthy: Just realized I can predict the exact time some #bronies will lose their minds this Saturday. #MLPseason4

No clue but she loves to tease us bronies all the time.

I guess this episode is going to add something to the show that will become a meme in the fanbase such as Flutterbat.

Check out this quote from Meghan! What is she up to? @MMeghanMcCarthy: Just realized I can predict the exact time some #bronies will lose their minds this Saturday. #MLPseason4

I don't think anyone can predict what that this since Meghan's teasing us all the time. My guess is that it's Derpy related since before season 4 started it was stated that two fan favorite background ponies will get more attention this season. I really have no idea though.

I think any future fan recordings of Bubble Berry/Colt Version Pinkie Pie should now sound like Weird Al.

Heh, that's what I was thinking actually. ^_^

Still, I hope he diverges from being exactly like Pinkie at least a little bit, in some way at least.

Edited by Radiance64

Preview for Rainbow Falls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdpfkOjYKvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVkDj9qkns

Is it just me, or does Fleetfoot sound evil?

Snowflake/Bulk Biceps talks(in words other than YEAH)? :o

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :yay:

From that alone I know I will love this episode, but it looks pretty great! Good Dash episodes are always nice. :)

Unfortunately people are already trashing the episode based on the clips alone and the damned episode hasn't even aired yet. Personally I do think it'll be just fine

I'm still hoping that Bulk Biceps turns out to be a ponified Alex Louis Armstrong in a sense

Unfortunately people are already trashing the episode based on the clips alone and the damned episode hasn't even aired yet. Personally I do think it'll be just fine

I'm still hoping that Bulk Biceps turns out to be a ponified Alex Louis Armstrong in a sense

What, has Byter already given it a negative review because it doesn't fit his head-canon "Faust's vision" of the Wonderbolts?

• Brohoof 1

What, has Byter already given it a negative review because it doesn't fit his head-canon "Faust's vision" of the Wonderbolts?

If that's so than that's ridiculous. I have seen his reviews, most of them involve him hasting it causer they go against Faust's vision oir his head cannon.

Preview for Rainbow Falls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdpfkOjYKvA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koVkDj9qkns

Is it just me, or does Fleetfoot sound evil?

Good previews, but it makes me wonder; why Fluttershy and Buff Biceps are on Rainbow Dash's team in the first place?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against either of those two, but surely it would've more logical for Rainbow Dash to have her team consist of pegasi in Ponyville she knows are capable flyers..

Maybe they were the only volunteers, maybe some sort of Equestria Games regulation kept Rainbow from choosing better flyers, I guess we'll only find out when the episode gets released.

Good previews, but it makes me wonder; why Fluttershy and Buff Biceps are on Rainbow Dash's team in the first place?Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against either of those two, but surely it would've more logical for Rainbow Dash to have her team consist of pegasi in Ponyville she knows are capable flyers..Maybe they were the only volunteers, maybe some sort of Equestria Games regulation kept Rainbow from choosing better flyers, I guess we'll only find out when the episode gets released.

Well, Biceps has been seen doing well-ish in flying things before(doing the hurricane thing, being in the Wonderbolt Academy), and Fluttershy can fly well when she has too. It remains to be seen how/what they'll do in this episode though, from the previews I think they just might be nervous or something. :huh:

Season 4 Episode 13 synopsis revealed thanks to Equestria Daily: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/season-4-episode-13-simple-ways-press.html#more

"Simple Ways" - Rarity is known around Ponyville for her confidence and class, both of which are lost when Trenderhoof, the world famous travel writer and apple of Rarity's eye, comes to town. So, when Trenderhoof's attention is drawn to Applejack, Rarity does the unexpected and begins to dress and act more like Applejack than herself, which ends up in a muddy mess, on "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic," Saturday, February 8 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

This sounds so amazing on every level. Fans of Rarity and Applejack should both be quite excited. :yay:

First we got Applejack and Fluttershy, then Applejack and Pinkie Pie, and now more Applejack and Rarity. As a massive AJ fan, I just can't contain the hype right now. <3

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Season 4 Episode 13 synopsis revealed thanks to Equestria Daily: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/01/season-4-episode-13-simple-ways-press.html#more

"Simple Ways" - Rarity is known around Ponyville for her confidence and class, both of which are lost when Trenderhoof, the world famous travel writer and apple of Rarity's eye, comes to town. So, when Trenderhoof's attention is drawn to Applejack, Rarity does the unexpected and begins to dress and act more like Applejack than herself, which ends up in a muddy mess, on "My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic," Saturday, February 8 at 10:30 a.m. ET/ 7:30 a.m. PT on the Hub Network.

This sounds so amazing on every level. Fans of Rarity and Applejack should both be quite excited. :yay:

This actually sounds like an extremely humorous episode. It looks like a love triangle story to me. If it is Spike will be ticked. Also I think the last time Rarity and Applejack starred in an episode was Look Before you Sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

This actually sounds like an extremely humorous episode. It looks like a love triangle story to me. If it is Spike will be ticked. Also I think the last time Rarity and Applejack starred in an episode was Look Before you Sleep. 

I think Sisterhooves Social counts too

• Brohoof 2

First we got Applejack and Fluttershy, then Applejack and Pinkie Pie, and now more Applejack and Rarity. As a massive AJ fan, I just can't contain the hype right now. <3

I don't know about others, but I AM really excited right now :D

Applejack x Rarity interactions are usually really funny, so I just can't wait to watch it!

• Brohoof 1

So I guess the term "RariJack" becomes a bit more literal in this episode.

I'm definitely grinning at the prospect of this. Though part of me wishes it was Rainbow Dash in this ep instead of AJ. Don't get me wrong, I love AJ, but the AJ/Rarity was well explored in the first few seasons, and Rarity/Rainbow Dash has yet to be mined.

• Brohoof 4

I'm definitely grinning at the prospect of this. Though part of me wishes it was Rainbow Dash in this ep instead of AJ. Don't get me wrong, I love AJ, but the AJ/Rarity was well explored in the first few seasons, and Rarity/Rainbow Dash has yet to be mined.

I'm kinda in a similar boat. While I have no doubt this will be a fun episode, we've already had two episodes dedicated to the two, on top of other moments between the two throughout the series, whereas the closest thing we've ever had to a RD/Rarity episode was Sonic Rainboom, and that was about as much of a Rarity episode as Griffon the Bush Off was a RD ep.

I guess it aggravates me a bit because I feel like they both have a lot of potential for a great story and development, yet the writers have done jack-shit with their friendship. I dunno, it's probably just personal bias both because RD and Rarity are my top favorites and because I prefer them exploring friendships we hardly see, hence why I enjoyed Bats! and Pinkie Apple Pie(this episode has really grown on me) so much

Edited by Megas75

One way to work Rainbow Dash and Rarity chemistry, would be to put just them together on some project that would have their ideal preference of "style" clash.

Edited by Singe

This sounds so amazing on every level. Fans of Rarity and Applejack should both be quite excited. :yay: First we got Applejack and Fluttershy, then Applejack and Pinkie Pie, and now more Applejack and Rarity. As a massive AJ fan, I just can't contain the hype right now. <3

Oh my god, that sounds amazing. :wub:

Rarity acting like Applejack to impress a male love interestjelly? I can't even imagine what exactly will happen there, but it should make for something brilliant for sure. :D

I imagine it'll look something like this, though:

post-592-0-97285600-1390004859_thumb.png

post-592-0-04345200-1390004934_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I haven't been this hyped since the last Rarity episode. This sounds like a lot of fun.

I can't wait to hear Tabitha St. Germain voicing a southern accent while already voicing a Mid-Atlantic accent. This is going to be good.

• Brohoof 2

This could mean Rarity's antics pushes Applejack to act like Rarity and copy her look. Applejack with Rarity's mane and tail. Now waiting for someone to post the picture...

Edited by Singe