Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Would A Pony Eat For Breakfast?

Feather Gem

I'm writing a fanfiction and now I'm a bit stuck.

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Spike made some breakfast for Twilight.

But...what would they have made? xP

All I know so far, is that Pinkie Pie made a rainbow cupcake and scared Twilight silly.  xD But that's a long story and doesn't really matter right now.

So yes.  pony breakfast.  What would they eat?

I know that Applejack would make something apple related, like some apple bread or apple breakfast fritters.  Spike would make your traditional breakfast of pancakes with syrup, orange juice, and sides, and if your anything like me, Pop Tarts.   :P

• Brohoof 1

Applejack would make probably, oatmeal with apples in it, apple fritters, anything apple for that matter. Spike would make well, pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. Pinkie Pie, well we all know she will make something as sweet as a cupcake.

Apple cereal? Apple jacks? :P

I guess anything with apples like others mentioned. But for a drink, you can say Apple Cinnamon tea, because well, you gotta have something to drink alongside the food, right? xD

• Brohoof 1

Good question. But of course we all gotta say an Apple related product because of Applejack.

Apple cereal? Apple jacks? :P

LOL. XD

Also, Feather Gem, can you post a link or something to your fanfiction? I'd really like to read it!

This sounds stupid, but maybe hay?

After all, ponies are part of the Equidae (horse) family. Horses eat hay. This probably won't work, but is is worth a shot?

Edited by Betez

Remember Sisterhooves Social- rarity prepared eggs for breakfast, with a sprig of parsley laid on by Sweetie Belle.  It really shouldn't be that much different from what we would eat, minus any meat.

Most likely anything that isn't meat. I don't think that meat has been eaten at any point in the show.

Oh, before someone else steals it, maybe Twilight could eat AliCornFlakes.

Vienna Sausage, crispy sizzling bacon, T-bone steak, pork ribs, honey-glazed pork knuckles, fried fish, chopped liver with diced onions, chitterlings, fried chicken and hog shanks... And that's just the first course!

Anything that isn't meat and is still edible would work. but the pony's are vegetarians so any meat is a big no no :P.

Um. I think there was actually a time in the show where spike mentions stuff to eat for breakfast, but I can't think of it at this moment >_>.

You could always just have them eat hay if you want, or hay fries, or something hay or grass related that is like a real food. Idk be creative think of a spinoff, or just use something that a vegetarian would eat, I'm not sure if they eat eggs or not actually. I assume they don't, but who knows. I haven't seen it yet though.