Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Friendship Express RP

Descant

The train lurched after a large amount of time, and Deep Freeze huffed, "Finally." He stared out the window of his suite as the train left the station, and soon enough the sight of the platform was completely gone. He settled into bed and stared at the ceiling, deciding that he would rest for the next few hours. He was exhausted from the day and the rocking of the train and the relatively soothing sounds swept him off to sleep...

((OOC: I'm putting him to sleep because I'm going to be gone for the next few hours.

Star's eyes widened as Harmonic fell to the ground. "I...I uh...Is there an infirmary ?" She asked, quickly standing up and running to Harmonic's side. He smelled strongly of Alcohol. "He must have drunk allot...Hey Harmonic." She asked, tapping him on the cheek. "Wake up." She said.

Sunny quickly ran out of the Spa to get some help.

@@Harmonic Revelations,

A group of stallions in uniforms rushed in and put Harmonic on a stretcher before carrying him off towards the infirmary.

"Don't worry, ladies, we'll take good care of him," said one of them comfortingly before walking off with the others.

"So, what should we do we do?" asked Moonbeam. "Should we continue what we were doing here, or what? I don't even know if we could visit him at the infirmary, even if we tried."

Edited by MelancholicMemory
  • Brohoof 1

(Isn't Accent in 3H?)   He smiled, and took the ticket from on his suitcase with his mouth. "3A, I do believe? I have no idea how to read these tickets, it's amazing I even got here in the first place." he laughed, placing the ticket on the table.    ((Yeah seriously...no idea what rooms are taken and what aren't, so if the room I said is occupied, just let me know and i'll change it.I think it needs to be listed in the OOC first post what rooms everypony is in))

Fiera smiled and nodded. "Alright then, just follow me" she said as she lead Dusk into the carriage next to the one they were in, taking him downstairs and down the hallway. "Funny, your room is right below mine" she mentioned as they reached his room. "This is it"

@,

"It is? That's cool." he laughed as he stepped inside his room. "Wow...this place is...roomy!" he laughed again, as he placed his suitcase by the door. Looking around his room, he could see he would have plenty of room to walk around as well as fall asleep on the floor, if he had to. The bed looked nice and comfy, big enough for him to spread out on at night. There was also a chair across from his bed, with a small table by the window. "It certainly is a nice train, there must've been a lot of money put into it, you're right." he gestured for Fiera to come in "You can come in if you like, I wont bite" he chuckled, somewhat nervously.

Walking back over to his suitcase, he took it in his mouth and walked over to the overhead storage. 

@@Harmonic Revelations,

A group of stallions in uniforms rushed in and put Harmonic on a stretcher before carrying him off towards the infirmary.

"Don't worry, ladies, we'll take good care of him," said one of them comfortingly before walking off with the others.

"So, what should we do we do?" asked Moonbeam. "Should we continue what we were doing here, or what? I don't even know if we could visit him at the infirmary, even if we tried."

Star shrugged. "I...I dunno. They probably want to make sure he's ok...and I think being there may be a distraction but I don't want too ju-" She was cut off by Sunny who trotted back into the room. "Let's finish up and you can visit your friend." She said, nudging Star towards one of the chairs. *Why does everypony keep interrupting me ?* She thought, walking over to the chair and sitting down.

Star shrugged. "I...I dunno. They probably want to make sure he's ok...and I think being there may be a distraction but I don't want too ju-" She was cut off by Sunny who trotted back into the room. "Let's finish up and you can visit your friend." She said, nudging Star towards one of the chairs. *Why does everypony keep interrupting me ?* She thought, walking over to the chair and sitting down.

Moonbeam shrugged and sat back in the chair next to Star Song. She laid back and put her hoof on the hoof-rest, just as Sunny instructed her to. I wonder how Harmonic is doing, she thought, I hope he is okay. Moonbeam saw Sunny get her various tools together and put them on a table nearby.

The distraction took the form of a petite zebra who had sat on the floor not far from them. Encore marvelled at the fact that she had made it up the stairs, because if the fact she mentioned braille meant anything, she was blind. Encore stared at her for several moments before turning back to Jabber. "I'll be back in a moment, eh? She looks like she needs a helping hoof." He stood, and trotted over to the blind mare almost thankfully. His hoofsteps announcing his presence, he sat beside her on the floor. "Hi. Need help with that?"

Unholy looked up at Encore with a rather frazzled look upon her face.

"Yes, please help me. You see, I have no idea where my room is, and my papers are just printed. Ont top of that, none of these carts are marked with braille, so i can't navigate through them." Unholy said, in a slight panic.

"Can you tell me where my room is?" She asked, handing Encore her papers.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Fiera smiled and walked inside, "Nice place ya' got here. Although its the same exact thing as all the other rooms" she said as she moved over to the chair and sat down. "And don't think because I'll walk into your room means I'll do anything funny with you" she warned him in a joking tone.

@ @MagicalStarRain

"Im sorry I thought you said you had danced before." Styles was startled at the sudden lurch of the train. "Looks like we are on our way. shall we go take another look around?" Style asked standing up and depositing his used coffee cup. "There seem to be many ponies on this train, might as well get to know some of them."

@

Dusk pushed his suitcase into the compartment and closed the cover. He heard Fiera's warning joke and scoffed, almost choking. "W-what? N-no I didn't m-mean...I was only...I mean..." he felt himself going a little flush, and turned his head away, taking a deep breath. "I didn't...give the impression that's what I wanted did I? I'm terribly sorry if I did...I was only being friendly...I mean...I didn't want to be rude or anything but...oh dear. I'm sorry, i'm not good with others..."  He rambled on after he calmed himself down, but he quickly worked himself back up again. Clearly worried about the impression he was giving off.

Moonbeam shrugged and sat back in the chair next to Star Song. She laid back and put her hoof on the hoof-rest, just as Sunny instructed her to. I wonder how Harmonic is doing, she thought, I hope he is okay. Moonbeam saw Sunny get her various tools together and put them on a table nearby.

Another mare trotted over from behind the counter and started helping Sunny. Star giggled slightly as the mare touched her hooves.

"S-Sorry...i'm ticklish." She blushed.

The mare sighed and got back to work.

"So...Moonbeam...why were you in canterlot ?" She asked, twitching slightly as the mare started to use a small nail Hoof file on Star's hoof

@@SørenWolf,

What?! Can this pony read my mind or something?! With a shocked look, Star Rain ate the last of her cookie, drank the last of her coffee, and deposited the cup and the napkin with her magic. She finally put on a straight face again and nodded, though she wasn't too enthused about meeting other ponies. 

Another mare trotted over from behind the counter and started helping Sunny. Star giggled slightly as the mare touched her hooves.

"S-Sorry...i'm ticklish." She blushed.

The mare sighed and got back to work.

"So...Moonbeam...why were you in canterlot ?" She asked, twitching slightly as the mare started to use a small nail Hoof file on Star's hoof

"Oh, well, like I mentioned before, I was in Canterlot to see a show, which a friend of mine had recommended to me. It was even better than he had told me! it was the Bucky Horror Picture Show. Do you go to the theater much, Star?" asked Moonbeam in a friendly manner. She tried to gesticulate with her hoof, but the spa worker pulled it back into place and began working on it carefully.

• Brohoof 2

After Accent's atrocious accident with the train jerking, she was starting to get even more comfortable in her room. The TV was nice, the bathroom was nice, everything about her room was nice. And she was alone... By herself. So, in her carry-on, she poured out a bunch of odd bits and pieces of something...

"Awesome! Time to make my snare!"

Dusk pushed his suitcase into the compartment and closed the cover. He heard Fiera's warning joke and scoffed, almost choking. "W-what? N-no I didn't m-mean...I was only...I mean..." he felt himself going a little flush, and turned his head away, taking a deep breath. "I didn't...give the impression that's what I wanted did I? I'm terribly sorry if I did...I was only being friendly...I mean...I didn't want to be rude or anything but...oh dear. I'm sorry, i'm not good with others..."  He rambled on after he calmed himself down, but he quickly worked himself back up again. Clearly worried about the impression he was giving off.

Fiera laughed, almost falling out of her chair and looked at Dusk. "No, you're not coming off that way. I just wanted to see how you would react to me saying that. Although you are a rather handsome stallion, I don't quite know you enough to even think about actually doing that" 

@

"Oh! Oh no of course not. I mean, not that I wouldn't...No I mean, not that you're not...no no...I was just saying that..." he paused, stopping himself from embarrassing himself any further. "You uh, you really mean that?" he asked, still with a hint of a blush on his face. He trotted over and sat down opposite the mare at the table, looking out of the window at the train leaving the station behind. 

"Oh, well, like I mentioned before, I was in Canterlot to see a show, which a friend of mine had recommended to me. It was even better than he had told me! it was the Bucky Horror Picture Show. Do you go to the theater much, Star?" asked Moonbeam in a friendly manner. She tried to gesticulate with her hoof, but the spa worker pulled it back into place and began working on it carefully.

"Depends on what you m-mean by theatre...if you mean like musical stage stuff...then yes, quite often. But if you mean movies...sometimes, not that often though. How was the Bucky Horror Picture Show ? I have heard it's a good play...and movie." She chuckled which turned into a slight laugh as the mare moved over to work on Star's other hoof.

• Brohoof 1

"Depends on what you m-mean by theatre...if you mean like musical stage stuff...then yes, quite often. But if you mean movies...sometimes, not that often though. How was the Bucky Horror Picture Show ? I have heard it's a good play...and movie." She chuckled which turned into a slight laugh as the mare moved over to work on Star's other hoof.

"I was mostly talking about musicals and plays. It was a fun musical to watch, though it got...weird at some points. Overall, I liked it. I still have the last song stuck in my head!" she said with a laugh, both at her own comment and at the tickling sensation she was getting from the file.

"I was mostly talking about musicals and plays. It was a fun musical to watch, though it got...weird at some points. Overall, I liked it. I still have the last song stuck in my head!" she said with a laugh, both at her own comment and at the tickling sensation she was getting from the file.

"Which song was that ?" She asked, as the mare moved up to Star's front hooves. "The most recent play I went to see was Marea Mia." She said, looking out the window. The train was now just leaving Canterlot and Star couldn't help but smile.

(OOC: Yes...Marea Mia. Mamma Mia...I couldn't think of anything else.)

• Brohoof 2

@@SørenWolf,

Star Rain caught up to Styles, fishing for a topic to talk about. "Hey, since you're a pegasus, are you really fast and can you do any crazy stunts like what some pegasi can do?" she asked quizzically for no reason other than to keep the conversation up. He's the polar opposite of me when it comes to social interactions. I can already tell... 

"Which song was that ?" She asked, as the mare moved up to Star's front hooves. "The most recent play I went to see was Marea Mia." She said, looking out the window. The train was now just leaving Canterlot and Star couldn't help but smile.

(OOC: Yes...Marea Mia. Mamma Mia...I couldn't think of anything else.)

"Oh, it's just a reprise of an earlier song. It's kind of sad, now that I think about it, but it is still pretty fun and catchy. Marea Mia?  How was that? I haven't gotten around to seeing that one yet." The spa worker had Moonbeam switch hooves. Moonbeam admired the finished one as she spoke to Star.

"Oh! Oh no of course not. I mean, not that I wouldn't...No I mean, not that you're not...no no...I was just saying that..." he paused, stopping himself from embarrassing himself any further. "You uh, you really mean that?" he asked, still with a hint of a blush on his face. He trotted over and sat down opposite the mare at the table, looking out of the window at the train leaving the station behind. 

Fiera smiled at him and nodded. "Of course i do. Why would i lie about something like that? And you mean i'm a mare that you 'would' do it with, but don't currently because certain reasons? Its understandable" she said and looked out the window along with him. "I heard they have a roller rink on the train... that might be worth looking into" 

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, it's just a reprise of an earlier song. It's kind of sad, now that I think about it, but it is still pretty fun and catchy. Marea Mia?  How was that? I haven't gotten around to seeing that one yet." The spa worker had Moonbeam switch hooves. Moonbeam admired the finished one as she spoke to Star.

"It was wonderful." She said, smiling and looking away from the window to look at Moonbeam. "If you ever get the chance to see it, I highly recommend it." She said, looking down at her clean pretty looking hooves. "Wow...my hooves haven't looked this good since...my hooves just haven't looked this good before." She chuckled.

@

Dusk simply smiled and nodded. "I wonder if we can get room service on this journey?" he pondered out loud. 

"Oh? A roller rink? This train must really be huge... do you uh, well...do you want to check it out? I mean...it could be fun? And we might meet some other ponies on the way?"