Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crossing Ponies with other things you like.

Loriem

If your a writer, artist, video maker, composer, or anything creative in the community in general, You likely know of crossover stuff.

Bascially, what are your favorite things to cross over with MLP FiM? And How often do you crossover something else you like with MLP FiM? And how often do you read/look at crossover things?

I usually crossover only things I really like or know well enough to give an accurate representation, although like most people, I find it hard to get into crossovers of things I hardly or don't know. 

I also particularly like crossovers that involve bricks. Yea.

Well to be totally honest I don't really crossover anything myself, but I do enjoy to see things get crossovered randomly in MLP, especially things like "X" Reenacted by Ponies series on Youtube.

Theres of course some weird ones, but I find them just funny and enjoyable to alot of times.

Not sure my favorites though.. i don't really see a whole lot of a particular one.

I do ponifications of my OCs sometimes for funsies, just to see how certain traits would translate to a pony body. I can't really think of many worlds that would make SENSE to cross over with MLP, though, so I generally don't do cross-overs.

I have a fanfiction that indirectly crosses with the call of duty zombie games.

I call it indirect because it doesnt actually cross over but takes elements from the games and places it within the story.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2527/call-of-cutie-zombie-ponies

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7207187/1/Call-of-Cutie-Zombie-Ponies

I wrote it because i was playing the game when i first started watching season 1 when spike mentioned zombie ponies and i just couldnt resist

Edited by Argumedies

Probably my favorite crossover right now is FiM/Touhou. There's just something about most of the character crossovers that makes a lot of sense. Aside from that I love little crossovers that are just so random they fit, like this one picture I saw of a crossover between MLP and Zero Punctuation of all things.