Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Speculation Thread

Pony Of The Month

This isn't the same as the other Equestria Girls threads. In those threads, everyone is speculating on whether it will be good or not, and talking about the character designs. That's not what I intend this thread to be for.

In this thread, I want you to speculate what could possibly happen in the show. Don't talk about whether it will be good or bad, just talk about the actual show itself.

For example, you could talk about what other FiM characters will appear in this show (other than the mane 6).

Or you could come up with episode ideas, but please don't talk about whether the show will be good or not, or the character designs, because there are other threads for that.

I created this thread, because all everyone seemed to talk about on the other threads were the character designs, and whether or not the show would be any good.

Let me get this out of the way first: I am not even going to speculate the quality this show will have, but I absolutely will give it a chance just like I gave Friendship Is Magic a chance.

I accidentally posted that too early. I haven't even gotten to my speculations yet.

Here are my speculations:

• This series will get one 26-episode season just like My Little Pony Tales
  • Trixie is going to be a recurring villain. Possibly in every single episode.
  • Spike is going to be humanized as well.
  • There will be humanized versions of the background ponies, but they will still be in the background.
  • This show will have a completely different cast and crew than FiM.
  • Brohoof 4

Im pretty sure Celestia will be in it but maybe not as a human. I really want Equestria girls to be brilliant I really do because it gives us something to watch while we wait for season 4. I wonder if we will see Equestria at all or is it going to be explained with dialogue or will the events that cause the mane 6 to end up on Earth actually be shown? It could go either way, The show will be very good or very bad I dont think its going to settle nicely in the middle. 

• Brohoof 1

I think that Blueblood and Trixie will be the cool kids in here. Spitfire will be a choach. Celestria will be the principal. Discord and Luna will be teachers. Sombra and Chrysalis will be a married couple. Spike will be Twilights adopted brother not assistant. Also I think Rainbow Dash will be like sam from Icarly. Thats all i can come up with right now

• Brohoof 1

I probably think there'll be an episode based around a boy or something. Perhaps kind of like that episode of iCarly where Sam and Carly were fighting over Freddy's friend, and it's more comedic than anything else.

I hope it'll be adventure based like they beat the crap out of monsters.  They should also be in a human world where humans do have weird skin color/wings/weird names.  This way they won't be considered like monsters.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually kinda excited at the fact that it's targeted at older audiences, and I want to see how that works! 

I don't think they'll use different voice actors, because it would kinda ruin the character's personalities in a way. But Trixie as a reoccurring villains makes sense! But I wonder how other characters will come into the show, such as the CMC. Maybe they sneak in with the mane six into the portal or something. 

But I have high hopes for this show, and I think it'll turn out great!

• Brohoof 1

My biggest thing for the show is I hope it doesn't focus to heavily on "high school" type things.

At least not in the regular way usually seen.

This is my biggest concern as well. The first time I hear the Mane Six squeeing over a group of cute boys, I'm going to have a conniption.

Well, not if it's handled well. Although I can't really think of a way I'd like any kind of relationship type business handled. Better to not bring it up at all, I think.

I don't have much speculation, I just wanna say that the idea of Principal Celestia makes me snicker everytime.

As for actual speculation, I don't think the show will have too much to do with relationships, they will be in it. I can definitely see Rarity swooning over a new guy every episode. As much as it dissapoints me to say this, I don't think there will be any other characters from MLP in the show, seeing as the original synopsis says only Mane 6 get sent to the human world.

I don't have much speculation, I just wanna say that the idea of Principal Celestia makes me snicker everytime.

As for actual speculation, I don't think the show will have too much to do with relationships, they will be in it. I can definitely see Rarity swooning over a new guy every episode. As much as it dissapoints me to say this, I don't think there will be any other characters from MLP in the show, seeing as the original synopsis says only Mane 6 get sent to the human world.

Good point...

That likely means there's going to be completely human characters, save for the Mane Six and Spike. Perhaps Discord could appear? You know, since he's a reality bender?

Oh well, that's probably a false hope. Still, I'm sure you're right that they won't be a focus. I'm guessing one of the big plot points will probably be finding a way to get back to Equestria, although it will of course be one of those series-wide plot points that won't ever get solved. Kind of like Samurai Jack trying to get back to the past.

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh, I was thinking two ways that the show could work without interfearing with the canon.

A) It's an entirely different universe and the characters don't interact with each other at all(except maybe as a joke, or a special crossover episode).

B) The time works very differently. This could be shown two very different ways. Twilight opens a portal to an alternate universe that sucks in the mane cast only to spit them out a second later, and the show begins after they start telling someone(could be Spike, one of the Princesses, the CMC, a background character, something like that) what happened. Either that, or the show starts with them being sucked into the portal, and the series goes on for a while. Then, in the actual MLP universe, there's an episode similar to above, but instead of seconds it takes a day or so. Meanwhile, the some sort of monster or villain or something attacks Ponyville and the episode ends up as a day in the limelight for the background characters. The mane cast pop up at the end of the episode after the town is back to normal.

I'm also not sure whether it would be just the mane 6(and possibly Spike) in the new universe interacting original characters or if they wake up in an alternate universe where everyone is human and they are trying to get their heads around the fact that everyone they know has been put into a high-school-drama type thing.

Oooh this makes me wanna write a fanfic of the second one!!!