Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Hey I've never seen this type of thread created before so as the title says Skype Exchange you can comment your skype name and have people add you 

My Skype: 

bigblueeyes1996

• Brohoof 12

Oh well alright. Don't add me unless you'll talk to me guise. >.>

indythepegasus, you'll know when you see me.

Edited by Kiari-san
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I almost never use Skype. I see no reason for it. But my Skype name is actfast231. Or Cody Murray if you are looking for a real name. Feel free to add me.

Yeah sure, my Skype name is George.edwards241 if anybody here wants to add me. I always like to talk to fellow bronies on the forums. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Winterbass reporting in! Hiya dude, if ya wanna skype feel free to add me! Name's Shadowmov3r on skype, I got buckets of time and don't know how to spend them.

Feel free to add me if you want, I'm no Skype expert so it could either be "Captain Toast" or "noobpwner123" (as you could imagine I was 12 when I made the skype account :P). Either way my profile picture is Lyra saying "Mother of God".

I hardly ever use mine but it's: armyassassin96

I do not recall what my profile picture is, probably a Russian tank or aircraft.

Moved to General Discussion, this kind of topic isn't really well suited for Sugarcube Corner.

Anyway, yeah I do have Skype, name should be the same as my username(SBB64/sbb64rrt), you can add me if you really want to I guess.

I don't use it often, but feel free to add me if you'd like: snivysnake

I use Windows 8, its taking a bit of getting used to, but I should see a notification if anything goes on.