Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

beacon-lights

Ohhhh so original wonder why huh? xD

anyway im free i have no one to talk to in skype so annoy the tartarus out of me cuz i need it to live :P

Also has a MLPforums group chat been established yet? i really would like one!!! 0w0

also i love chat groups cuz i totally am a Pinkiepie kind of guy 

I LOVE PARTYING IN GROUPS!

Ominous_318

Feel free to add me, I'm almost always up for a call, though you sometimes might get dragged into a group call with me and other people =P

I do streams on twitch.tv when I play games sometimes, so I'll let you know beforehand when I'm streaming

Haven't reposted my skype name for a while.

jacksontrjin

I like to chat and help people out, or simply hang out along with these awkward silences. Feel free to add me. (≧∇≦)

Edited by Solid Scorpion

I don't know what happened to my Skype but all my contacts disappeared... I'm sorry about that.  :okiedokielokie:

If you were on my contact list and want to add me again or just looking for someone to have a little chat with, hit me up on Skype.  :squee:

My Skype name is  ristyne.127  (wolf picture)

I'm usually on every day and try to respond within 1-2 hours at most  :smug:

I have never posted my Skype on here surprisingly  :blink: 
Anyhoof, I am keenan.green7 on Skype, amazing I know... I would love a few more RP partners, looking for somepony to RP with, send me a message xD

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 1

Yo yo yo! prepare for the most extrovert Brony you ever meet!

proudly mexican, animator, drawing artist and party maker in any chat so you may wonder how can i know you? well very simple! you type Balareth Void in skype and a cat winking is gonna greet you and if you add me am gonna make your days really cool! you look somepony who gonna listen to you? suport you when you feel depressed? cheer you up when you feel bored? a cool pro rp? look no further! Balareth Void is the best option for good times of party! one thing is to talk to somepony and he/she just say : uh huh.. yeah.. yeah i know... but i am gonna give you life advises, help, rp and much much more! 

Balareth Void

I'm looking somepony, enough patient to help me improve my English skills. Native English speakers are prefered.
You can discussing with me any weird stuff, from social model of Cloudsdale to physics of liquids. Who knows, maybe I will be interesting interlocutor.

Edited by Cryptic Script

My new skype since one of my facebook accounts has been locked which was signed in on skype that wount let me use one of my skype accounts and my other skype account who has it's name changed and it uses the screen name but as I said one of my facebook account is locked and it wouldn't let me use one of my skype account so here's my new skype:

facebook:tinker222222

(Feel free to add me and I don't bite if you're shy but if you're really shy like me and knows that I don't bite I understand that I go through the same way xD.If you want to know me you can chat and if I hardly ever say anything that doesn't mean I'm ignoring you and it also does not mean I stopped being you're freind it just means I don't have anything to say and also if you're an old friend of mine in real life and even an old online freind that I forgot does not mean I stopped being you're friend...I do miss you though if you were in my old rl freinds and old online freinds list <3 because I love my friends! even my old friends!)

(I love to make new friends <3 ^.^ :D)

Feel free to add me fellas, I'm always online if possible, looking for friends to chat about anything and gaming partners, so everyone is welcome :)

Edited by Omni

I'm doing a repost just because I do love y'all and that I'm always up to talk (of pretty much anything so if you just wanna talk about something just like that I'm here don't be shy) my profile is: darrions51 

My Skype is KatonRyu, like my name. I'm not very big on adding people myself when I don't know them well, but feel free to add me if you want to. I'm always online, pretty much, although sometimes I'll be logged in somewhere when I'm either training, asleep or whatever.