Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Non-Creative Brony

Adente

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to the fandom, and I'm completely blown away by the amount of talent and skill our fandom has!  The songs, the art, (minus R34) the animations, everything is just so incredible! And yet, I have zero talents to contribute to the fandom. :( The only positive thing I can bring to it is decimating people on Call of Duty rocking a pony emblem in a pony exclusive clan. Does this lack of talent to bring to the table make me any 'less' of a brony, because I've felt that way. Is it just me being irrational, or does it have some logic to it?

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum!

Also you don't have to have a talent to be a brony. You just have to be yourself :).

Feel free to browse around in some of the clubs - for instance I made the Cutie Mark Crusaders Club!

Have fun!

• Brohoof 3

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to the fandom, and I'm completely blown away by the amount of talent and skill our fandom has!  The songs, the art, (minus R34) the animations, everything is just so incredible! And yet, I have zero talents to contribute to the fandom. :( The only positive thing I can bring to it is decimating people on Call of Duty rocking a pony emblem in a pony exclusive clan. Does this lack of talent to bring to the table make me any 'less' of a brony, because I've felt that way. Is it just me being irrational, or does it have some logic to it?

No i don't think so at all what being a brony is to me is loving mlp and being part of the fandom. if you already have those both covered than i would say your just as much of a brony as the rest

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys!

Wow never thought I'd see another brony like me around! I've barely anything on the creative side of talents, I mean, the most I can do is come up with plots to fanfics which may or may not actually be good. Writing them? None ever advance past chapter one :P.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. This is honestly the best brony forums I've seen, so I hope you enjoy it here!

Hey welcome, dont feel bad, if i tried to draw a pony, it would look like a pig- goat mutant, and the paper would have to be burnt to save the santity of everyone who saw the picture XD

Just be yourself here! like everyone has said!

Edited by ~/XC- BRONY\~

Don't feel bad, DubiousFlouride. You're not alone. I'm practically in the same boat as you are: in constant awe of all the Brony artists, wrestling with feelings of impotence. It can be tough to confront at times (at least for me).

Be it as it may, you are definitely not any less of a Brony. All Bronies are united by one common thread: a love for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. You really don't need anything else to be a Brony.

Oops and I almost forgot!

mSQ34XC.jpg

Getting back the the "non-creative" thing. You probably just haven't discovered it quite yet. Similar to the whole Cutie Mark Crusaders trio. The whole idea of the little club they made is to discover what is they are good at.

Welcome, welcome, welcome Dubious Fluoride, and heck no, it doesn't make you any less of a brony!  As long as you're simply here, treating other bronies in a friendly manner and sharing in our common love of all things MLP, that's all we'll ever ask of ya.  And hey, maybe something will eventually come to ya, some way of your own to contribute to the brony community.  Maybe you'll become a moderator, or put together a clan of brony-gamers, or whatever, the skies the limit with this fandom, and you can certainly think outside of the box when it comes to coming up with even little ways to give a little extra back to the community.  Heck, it took me almost a year to work up the courage to put together a fanfiction, but I finally released my first chapter a little over a month ago, and now I've got my own little project to keep working on for the fandom.  So no worries; if something comes to ya, great, if something doesn't, that's just as fine. Just keep calm and brony on, friend, keep calm and brony on!  :D

Hey guys!

I'm relatively new to the fandom, and I'm completely blown away by the amount of talent and skill our fandom has! The songs, the art, (minus R34) the animations, everything is just so incredible! And yet, I have zero talents to contribute to the fandom. :( The only positive thing I can bring to it is decimating people on Call of Duty rocking a pony emblem in a pony exclusive clan. Does this lack of talent to bring to the table make me any 'less' of a brony, because I've felt that way. Is it just me being irrational, or does it have some logic to it?

First of welcome.

1o9uX.gif

Hmm

Not exactly as exciting as I planed.

I know

Now back to being creative.

Don't worry about it. You don't have to be creative to be in the fandom or enjoy yourself. Hell I joined months ago and I haven't really done anything such as artwork, fan-fics, etc. Just enjoy yourself with the rest of us and you'll be okay. Heck maybe later you will be inspired to create your own works. Me for example I said I haven't made anything, but currently I am planning on doing a fan-fic. I've had distractions such as midterms, but they are done, and I'm on break so I can now start working on it.

So relax everything will be fine. Just enjoy yourself with what you have and maybe later you will find inspiration to be creative. And if not don't worry about it. No one is forcing you make creative works. Its all on you if you want to.

Oh and if it's a challenge you want in Call of Duty I can give you one because I'm prepared img-1260366-1-my_little_pony_colonial_ma

(or at least I would, but I didn't make any payments to my account to save money. Maybe latter this year).

Edited by Phoenix237
  • Brohoof 1

Well many people do not contribute art or music or such to the fandom, but it's not a requirement so don't worry about it. And if you want to contribute for your own reasons, I believe that you can surely do it if you put your mind to it!

Welcome to the fandom.

First off, welcome to the forums! 

Now then there's no need to have any kind of special talent to be a brony. Go ahead and leave your inhibitions at the door because the most important part of being a brony is a sense a belonging my friend. As long as you have that, you are more than brony enough.