Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to go to Equestria would you want to stay a human or be changed?

Delirium

226 users have voted

1. 1. If you were to go to equestria and you had the choice stay human or get changed, which one would you choose?

• Stay Human
    • Become a earth pony
    • Become a unicorn
    • Become a pegasus
    • None of the above! I would rather become a griffin!

i would want to be changed into a pony because i would feel too different as a human, any chance of fitting in or making friends (besides Lyra that is) would be lost. However i would have trouble deciding between being a Pegasus or unicorn. Assuming that i could keep my human memories upon change it would be hard to adjust to having hooves instead of hands. Being a unicorn would allow for fine manipulation of objects like with hands and casting various spells which would be epic. However i cannot ignore the desire to fly. Almost every human has some desire to be able to fly, even if it is masked. The sky has an especially strong calling for me, explaining why being a pilot is my carer of choice, and being able to fly under my own power would be amazing.

I would want to be a human, and, if at all possible,  I would like to be the first-ever human that Fluttershy meets. She would obsess over me the same way she obsessed over Spike, who was the first dragon she ever met. 

Also, Applejack must get sore jaws from carrying things with her mouth all of the time. She would quickly see the benefit of having a human around once I use my handy dandy opposable thumbs to do some farm work.

I would want to be a unicorn (oh yeah, fan fics... they let you do stuff like that XD )

And there are terrible down-sides to being human so that just isn't on my list.  Unicorns have potentially unlimited possibilities due to their magic.  Earth ponies get the short end of the stick because at least pegasus ponies can fly.

Pegasi are awesome...flying would be awesome..then again, Pinkie's an earth pony and she certainly manages.

I would have to pick unicorn though. I don't think I could function without the skill sets of magic, such as levitating things. Even if that were it that'd be enough. Although I guess I don't know too much about the magnets in ponies hooves...and maybe only being able to hold things with my mouth wouldn't too bad.

I say I don't care which. I'd rather have it be randomly decided for me, so I can enjoy being a pony and not regret whatever my decision would be. Normally I'd exclude earth pony from the options, but I'm sure it wouldn't be THAT bad.

Probably.

Ok fine I choose pegasus! Gah.

I get the feeling I'd be somewhat of an outcast if I retained my human features. It'd just make sense to be changed, so I'll be seen as a regular member of society, not as some sort of "creature."

I myself think I'd work best as an Earth pony. Not really sure why. I just don't think I have the stereotypical pegasus energy, and unicorn just doesn't sound right for me. 

I love all three types of ponies but if I had to choose one to go to Equestria it would be a unicorn because learning magic would be awesome! 

I mean how awesome would it be to levitate things ? cool.png

Were I to go to Equestria, I would have to be a unicorn. The power of magic would help me to learn more knowledge than I can over in this world :|, and a scientist can never resist the urge to learn more. I would hope to keep my human memories and hopefully bring in something from this world so that if I happen to meet Lyra, I could help her research :)

Pegasis all the way be my oc and fly about and try to fit in and help my fellow ponys.God freakin minimum characters go shoooo ahhhhhhhhh!!angry.png

If you could fly with magic then why wouldn't Twilight have flown over the sea monster or when she fell of the cliff. I rest my case.

i know man exactly what the heck that is weird(maybe they never thought of that)o well as long as i got my wings im good. Cant live without wings

• Brohoof 1

why would stay human..

being an pony is awesome. i hope 1 day i go to equestria and fly with rainbowdash tongue.png

if you change your self in a pony will you remember that you're actually

a human?

Who wants to be an earth pony?

I think it makes more sense if you actually can do something!

As pegasus you can fly and as UNicorn you can perform magic but what talent has an earth pony?

(edited)

I would not remain human in pony country. As a unicorn, perhaps using magic to change into a human would be an option.

I would choose to become a stallion unicorn. Hopefully to be my OC, Silverhoof.

Telekinesis is the deciding factor for me. I could do work and clean without using elbow grease or getting dirty.

I don't know if I would have the patience to kill a few years in a school for magic. innate talents like Silverhoof's tree magic would serve me just fine. With a useful magic, I could travel and explore Equestria.

Ponyville would be a great stop not just to talk to a few of the mane six, but to laugh at my fellow Bronies trying to romance Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Crash and burn guys. (I'm a Rarity fan, but she wants a prince)

Edited by Silverhoof

If you were to go to equestria would you rather stay as a human or would you rather be changed into a pony or a griffon? and why would you want to be changed?

I'd be a pegasus stallion. To fly around in the air and meet rainbow dash and fluttershy. And maybe ask one of them for a date...

Anways, You cant fly when your a human. :/

@Silverhoof - Agreed; despite the concept having been around for countless decades/centuries, telekinesis could never possibly get old, at least not for me.

@JeanMich02 - But doesn't Fluttershy live on the ground anyway?

(edited)

is being a alicorn an option because that would totally be awesome for those that dont know what a alicorn is its a pegasus and a unicorn on one pony its my dream to id do anything and i mean anything iknow sounds stupid img-1349204-1-blush.png  but i mean it i would be lightning flash my made up pony

post-11338-0-18882500-1365369790_thumb.png

Edited by dude2236

• 1 month later...

I'd love to be a crystal pony.  Their homeland is gorgeous, their concept is gorgeous and I love their hair!  If I could be any pony, it would be a crystal pony!

eyelashes-eyes-fim-friendship-is-magic-m

• Brohoof 1