Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to go to Equestria would you want to stay a human or be changed?

Delirium

226 users have voted

1. 1. If you were to go to equestria and you had the choice stay human or get changed, which one would you choose?

• Stay Human
    • Become a earth pony
    • Become a unicorn
    • Become a pegasus
    • None of the above! I would rather become a griffin!

If you were to go to equestria would you rather stay as a human or would you rather be changed into a pony or a griffon? and why would you want to be changed?

( Not sure if this has been done before. And I also wasn't to sure were to put this topic img-1263703-1-tongue.png )

Edited by Gamer Brony

If I went to Equestria I would totally be changed into a stallion unicorn, so ponies can like me for the way I am!

And I would kinda ask one of the mane 6 on a date if I was a unicorn!

Well a stallion unicorn because I would use my magic to control items,fire spells,and to play sports 

And I would kinda ask out either TS or RD (even though she is a pegasus, we both love sports)

Edited by TwiliciousAlkoi
  • Brohoof 2

If you were to go to equestria would you rather stay as a human or be changed into a pony?

I would be a.......... stallion pegasus!
Why you ask? Because i want to fly!
mlfw3753-1330813723593406.gif
And I would kinda ask FS out if i was a pegasus wink.png 

Lets just hope that Pinkie Pie breaks the fourth wall soon laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

I love ponies but doubtful I want to be one. If I can be a human with magic that would be what I'd like to be. Because I like being human and how would I be able to brush their soft manes and tickle their bellies with my beautiful hands? It took years of evolution to get these babies.

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 2

I'd stay human.I would be unique and rare. Lyra would be all over me, Asking me to do Human stuff lol. Plus i would volunteer to be Luna's Lord Protector boasting my strength and human abilities. man, now i want to be in equestriablush.png

• Brohoof 7

Well Dawn Rider is essentially me but ponified so probably changed.

Stallion pegasus in every way.

Cause I would love to fly and do awesome tricks and such.

• Brohoof 1

I'd stay human.I would be unique and rare. Lyra would be all over me, Asking me to do Human stuff lol. Plus i would volunteer to be Luna's Lord Protector boasting my strength and human abilities. man, now i want to be in equestriablush.png

I myself am honestly having a bit of trouble deciding, if I was a pony I would be a earth pony and hopefully look like what my OC looks like. I think I want to be human a lot more but I think I would try to stay out of the spotlight ( since that's just me :P ) oh and I know how you feel about wanting to go to equestria :( every night before I sleep I always want to dream of being in equestria xD ( sad I know )

• Brohoof 2

I would go as a unicorn. Do you want to know why I chose unicorn over pegasus? So unicorns can't fly, but levitation spells, or flying spells (there probably is one) could let you fly. If that isn't a valid reason then here is one: You can shoot lasers out of NOWHERE!!! I also wonder if someone does have magichuh.png just at least 1 out of the 7,071,657,603 people on this planet might. Just wondering.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, swapping my opposable thumbs for hooves would not happen. But if i could swap them for wings or a horn that would be a less difficult decision i think. 

Wow, this is a tough one....Hmm... I guess i'd stay human. I'd probably be more useful that way; but if i had to turn into a pony i'd probably go with Unicorn. Magic would be cool. Besides, after a while of doing good deeds and learning the meaning of friendship Celestia would grant me the gift of wings anyway 

wink.png

I will go as a pegasus if that's possible. I always want to know how it feels to fly in the open sky. I often look at the sky at any time and feel the freedom from that space of universe which goes to the horizon. The feeling that I can't fly is the only feeling which really hurts me now, even more than my fear of death.

If and only if Equestria is real and I can go there (what a complicated logical expression :lol: ) I will go as a pegasus. Fly over the high sky, expanding my wings and body to any direction with freedom. I don't really care about making friends with the Mane 6 or other ponies. That can wait, but this flying can't.

Man, this thought makes me...

post-10241-0-53892800-1358517630.jpg
  • Brohoof 2

Of course I'd switch.  For one thing, ponies would be staring at me everywhere I went if I were human, and probably even be weirded out.  I wouldn't like that kind of attention.  Furthermore, I could be a human here on earth all I want.  Why would I waste the opportunity to be something else? 

I'd probably be a unicorn.  I'm not much of a farmer type, so there's no interest in being an earth pony.  Flying sounds awesome, but telekinesis seems so much more practical.  It would certainly make up for the lack of opposable thumbs.

• Brohoof 1

As long as it's not forced aupon us Humans like from the evil genocidal Ponies of the Conversion Bureau.

I would remains become Pony, as long as I could be swiched back to being Human if I wished it.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

( Not sure if this has been done before. And I also wasn't to sure were to put this topic img-1263703-1-tongue.png )

Actually I did a poll like this a while back.

To reiterate my opinion, I'd prefer to remain a human. I'm just comfortable in my own skin, thank you very much. Becoming a pony just doesn't really appeal to me.

I'd love to become a pegasus, to be honest. The freedom of flight, the clear skies...I wouldn't have it any other way. Losing the ability to use my hands would take a bit to get used to, though. Thumbs are awesome, but would I trade them away to have wings and an equine form? Probably.

I would turn into a pegasus as it would remain normal in equestria, and I would be able to acomplish my life dream, not to fly, to eat toasters for a living. (jk) Either way, i would be able to fly and would ask out Fluttershy wink.png

I'd stay a human so I can show off my superior design to ponies. Plus I'm pretty smokin' hot just the way I am, and why would I change that?

Plus I'd be unique and that might give me a advantages. Plus with my opposable thumbs and superior technology, I could bargain for a lot.

I wouldn't change into a pony because I like myself the way I am.

Edited by ☣Harmonic Revelations☣
  • Brohoof 1

I'd actually kinda want to visit Equestria as a human. But, if I had to be a pony, I would definitely want to be a Unicorn. They're my favorite.

I would basically be a pegasus, to have the freedom to fly around and buck clouds around for fun. But me as a human, would be good too but I prefer to fly around.

I'd feel strange as a human in a world full of ponies, so if I was going to go to Equestria i'd definitely be a pony, a Unicorn to be exact. Because magic sounds interesting and awesome.

I'd feel less singled out and odd to as a unicorn, would be interesting to simply be a pony in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably favor becoming a pegasus; the opportunity to get a set of wings and fly would simply be too tempting to resist, plus I'm pretty sure if I went as a human, everypony would freak out, with the possible exception of Lyra. wink.png

I would visit as my OC, Art Streak. Being a human in Equestria would be pretty weird. The ponies would probably be gawking at you and stuff.

Well if I were to go to Equestria, I'd automatically transform into a pegasus just like in one of my dreams. I would be best friends with Dashie and Fluttershy!

I definately wouldn't want to stay a human when I visit Equestria since all the ponies would be staring at me and all that.