Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

so i did a marithon of season three and one of my favorite songs now is true true friend. true friendship is one of my biggest problems. it;s hard to find anyone who's willing to stick to a pinkiepie, but for my friends that i do have i thank them for their friendship. it truely is magic.

in whatching the episode for the third time- i found a scene i liked most and i drew it- now it ain't finished and i hate the shading but hopefully i can fix it soon.

[All / Chorus]
A true, true friend helps a friend in need.
A friend will be there to help them see.
A true, true friend helps a friend in need.
To see the light (to see the light) (where the picture came from)
That shines (that shines)
From a true, true friend!

post-13386-0-58389400-1364853604_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 28

I agree, it is a great song!  I was not sure about it when it first got leaked on Equestria Daily, but after seeing it in the show it beat out Love is in Bloom (full) for me.

• Brohoof 2

Well that's another great piece of art from you yet again! Strangely the thing I saw and liked the most was the lighting from Rarity's eyes. Keep up the phenomanomenal work!! :)

• Brohoof 1

O_______________________________________________________________O

I'm speechless, OMG!!!

you are definitely a genious with that damned pencil! <.< I'm so jealous!! dear God! This drawing is SO beautiful I can't even express how AWESOME this artwork is, seriously DAT SHADING is top notch, do you have experience drawing realistic portraits? that shading is so proffessional, it's ridiculous.

• Brohoof 1

I love that song as much as I love this drawing O_O

Seriously, I have no idea how you people are able to draw something like this, it seems almost impossible.

I wish I had your amazing skills T_T

• Brohoof 1

Wow this is really awesome. its just so beautiful.

Adelind, I can honestly say you have quite the talent when it comes to art :).

Its beautiful :D.

And the song is beautiful to, unfortunately I'm kinda terrible at making friends, and even worse at making true friends. I'm quite shy and also regardless don't have many friends anyways, and not really any true friends right now. I do have the forums so thats good, keeps me sane :P. Would be nice to have a good IRL friend sometimes though.

Anyways, this isn't about me, but your beautiful drawing. Which is of course beautiful.

Great job, keep drawing, and never stop, because you have a beautiful talent for it :).

• Brohoof 1

Darn it! Just when I finally managed to push that song out of my subconscious!

Ahem... regain composure... While I`m not really much of an art critic, I really like your drawing. It looks like quite a bit of effort went into it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can't resist smiling to this! you're soooooooooooooooooo(o) awesome! How long've you been drawing? I am very jelly(can't draw with a pencil) Really

Great work:3 but still your Luna drawing is my favourite^^

Edited by Blaaaze
  • Brohoof 1

wonderful... as usual, I am in awe of your talent...

And "a true, true friend" sure is one of the best songs from the show, though I like "love is in bloom better" (for no particular reason xD)

Friendship is hard to find, true friendship I mean, though us Pinkie Pie types have one of the easier parts in that (being outgoing and always interested => annoying can be funny in times)

I don´t really know what you wanna "fix" about that drawing, but whatever it is, I´m sure it will be great ;D

• Brohoof 1

Wow those are absolutely AM-AZ-ING!! You have such a talent for drawing by the looks of things. My only crit would be.. Why only half of Dashie?!? Lol, she's too awesome. GREAT DRAWING!

• Brohoof 1

Holy Celestia! Your drawing is awesome! I really like that browny style, or whatever it's actually called. :lol:

I wonder if you're open for requests? :wub:

Ah yes. True True Friend is also in the list of my favourites MLP songs. Friendship is Magic.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, Adelind, you've done it again!  This is gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!! wub.png   I can't believe it looks this great when it's not even finished!  Wonderful job, just absolutely wonderful!!! biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Well that's another great piece of art from you yet again! Strangely the thing I saw and liked the most was the lighting from Rarity's eyes. Keep up the phenomanomenal work!! smile.png

thank you very much :D the lightning? haha i don't ssee anything but it could be because ive stared at it for so long- but who knows! thank you very much!

wonderful... as usual, I am in awe of your talent...

And "a true, true friend" sure is one of the best songs from the show, though I like "love is in bloom better" (for no particular reason xD)

Friendship is hard to find, true friendship I mean, though us Pinkie Pie types have one of the easier parts in that (being outgoing and always interested => annoying can be funny in times)

I don´t really know what you wanna "fix" about that drawing, but whatever it is, I´m sure it will be great ;D

thank you haha- and i totatly agree - finding friendships that stick to a pinkie pie is difficult- annoying and just really hyper can drive ponies away pretty fast- well theres miore shading i wish i could add but its too late- i won't go back on working on it for a while

Oh man, Adelind, you've done it again!  This is gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!! img-1330972-1-wub.png   I can't believe it looks this great when it's not even finished!  Wonderful job, just absolutely wonderful!!! img-1330972-2-biggrin.png

thank you very much! i wish i could make it as good as the movie did- they look- idk- stiff- i wish i could make em look live- but i guess more practice is involved eh? thank you very much though :)

Wow, I really like this!  They all look great and I love their emotions and eyes as well. :3  You did a great job on this, I'd love to see more like it.

thank you very much! i think they could be inproved but thank you anyway :3 makes me happy when others see what i can't- thank you :D

• Brohoof 1

Great drawing! I myself have found a love for the song... Actually, I loved the season finale in all its entirety (haters gonna hate) and it's now my favorite ep!

i'll have to agree with ya  on having the season being one of the most favorite of the three- and it's one of my favorites too! =D i don't maybe because it reminds me of the friejnds i have and how much they mean to me eh?

That is an amazing sketch. And you did it with all pencil? That is just soooo awesome. It must've taken you forever to that work of art. 

it actually only took me an hour or a little more to do it- i was at church just thinking about my friends and what they ment to me and i had taken a picture of the the screenshot i wanted to draw and started drawing away. =3

Holy Celestia! Your drawing is awesome! I really like that browny style, or whatever it's actually called. laugh.png

I wonder if you're open for requests? wub.png

Ah yes. True True Friend is also in the list of my favourites MLP songs. Friendship is Magic.

i think its call sephia or soemthing along the likes- idk- and im actually quite full of request to the point i don't remember what uim doin no more! but i'd love to do yours when i get a chance :) keep in check with me :)

• Brohoof 1

thank you very much! i wish i could make it as good as the movie did- they look- idk- stiff- i wish i could make em look live- but i guess more practice is involved eh? thank you very much though smile.png

Oh my dear, don't be so hard on yourself, you've already produced two of the finest sketches I've ever seen in this fandom!  If they look stiff at all, it's only because this is a still pic! laugh.png   The characters look spot on and absolutely amazing.  I guess I can understand your feelings though; it's often that the best artists are also the biggest perfectionists, so maybe that's simply what's underlying some of your self-criticism.  Take it from me, though, this sketch is downright beautiful, and mere mortals such as myself only wish we could draw this well. biggrin.png

• Brohoof 1

Wow those are absolutely AM-AZ-ING!! You have such a talent for drawing by the looks of things. My only crit would be.. Why only half of Dashie?!? Lol, she's too awesome. GREAT DRAWING!

HAHAHAH! i thought the same thing too when i was sketching away- it's just how they showed her in the episode- i think i might extend it later when im not so buisy- thank you very much!

Oh my dear, don't be so hard on yourself, you've already produced two of the finest sketches I've ever seen in this fandom!  If they look stiff at all, it's only because this is a still pic! laugh.png   The characters look spot on and absolutely amazing.  I guess I can understand your feelings though; it's often that the best artists are also the biggest perfectionists, so maybe that's simply what's underlying some of your self-criticism.  Take it from me, though, this sketch is downright beautiful, and mere mortals such as myself only wish we could draw this well. biggrin.png

yea i keep telling myself but i still don't think it did it justice- haha- spot on and perfection is what i want to give fans a true apreciation of my art and it is so stinkin hard when you can't capture the emtion that they exspress in the ep. :C 

I can't resist smiling to this! you're soooooooooooooooooo(o) awesome! How long've you been drawing? I am very jelly(can't draw with a pencil) Really

Great work:3 but still your Luna drawing is my favourite^^

yea- luna is pretty epic- i wanted to make this drawing just as good- i just got really bored drawing and kinda rushed it- hopefully when i m finished with it it will turned out just as good as my luna peiuce >3<

Darn it! Just when I finally managed to push that song out of my subconscious!

Ahem... regain composure... While I`m not really much of an art critic, I really like your drawing. It looks like quite a bit of effort went into it.

hehe- sorry- but it's still one of my favorutes now and i find my self singing it when im alone- yea not alot of effort- i tried putting some in when i first began but after a while i began to get fusterated and tired so i kinda went flat with it :(

• Brohoof 2