General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i can't take Wonderwall seriously at all anymore after Renard's far too hilarious sampling of it in his songs.

But these songs...

God, they're so good.

tumblr_mgb3gw3rO21rkgl79o1_500.jpg

Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie, I love you.

You know I love you.

But!

You should really learn how to respect personal space.

I’m pretty sure Fluttershy would like you to learn that, too.

Pinkie, c’mon.

• Brohoof 3

Used to be known on here as Kyronea.

Want to read psychological analyses of the Mane Six? Start here.

Eh, was going to make and adress a lot of things. Lost the pages with the quotes, too lazy to do it again. ^_^ Good morning GCT! How's everyone doing? :)

Eh, was going to make and adress a lot of things. Lost the pages with the quotes, too lazy to do it again. ^_^ Good morning GCT! How's everyone doing? :)

Wonderful! I finally got around to editing my MLP page this morning. It's like cute overload!

j4ZfUwx.png

Wonderful! I finally got around to editing my MLP page this morning. It's like cute overload!

Nice! :D Although what do you mean by MLP page? You have your own page taht you're the admin or something like that? :huh:

Hey there, you crazy ponies! What's going on in here?

Me finishing getting distracted so I can get an RP post written. :P Hi Bolt! :)

I meant my about me section...fingers are moving quicker than my brain I see

Ohhhhhhh, now I understand. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

the first two issues of the my little pony comic...

Oooo! Nice! I was so totally gonna pre-order them, but lack of work made me hold off for a few even with them being as cheap as they are.

That and one copy had the whole Doctor and Assistant thing on its cover and i was all 'Eeeeehhhhh'....

7Crdz3K.png

wow. my mom and i got home at 8 PM from school today. browsing stores, and talking to my mentor, sure did take a long time to do.

sadly, i couldn't find the stuff i was looking for in the electronics store, or the clothes store, either. however, i did get some nice music: a live album by Strapping Young Lad, Nine Inch Nails' The Fragile, and a collection CD by a well-reputable local Swedish punk band, Ebba Grön. i guess i'll just have to browse stores online for the stuff i want. (i did find Koss PortaPro in the store, though, but it was at a quite high price).

Oooo! Nice! I was so totally gonna pre-order them, but lack of work made me hold off for a few even with them being as cheap as they are.
That and one copy had the whole Doctor and Assistant thing on its cover and i was all 'Eeeeehhhhh'....

way to judge a book by its cover, there. :wacko:

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt