General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Those plushes were show accurate, unlike the abominations we get for 4th gen. Also, the Call of Cthulu plays when you press the MLP logo on it's hoof.

I dunno, my sister purchased one of the 4th gen Pinkie Pie's from Wal Mart and she really likes it. The most recent plushies really don't look that bad at all. They are getting better.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno, my sister purchased one of the 4th gen Pinkie Pie's from Wal Mart and she really likes it. The most recent plushies really don't look that bad at all. They are getting better.

Yeah they are getting better, I will admit that. Still nothing worth a purchase yet for me. They have to balance materials and cost, so it's going to be difficult to compare to custom plushes.

You've seen their hair, haven't you?

Until the hair is fixed and done properly it isn't show accurate and deserves to burn in a fiery pit of death.

That goes for brushables as well.

Imho, that is.

• Brohoof 1

Check out this pony comic series. I love the art style.

http://reikomuffin.d...llery/38783809#

I like the stye as well. I also noticed that Trixie with her mane down and AJ in her Nightmare Night outfit are absolutely adorable! :wub:

i did with one of them. two, actually, but they fit together.

The only problem with those two, is that the joke is supposed to be on the same image. So it kinda messes the whole thing up. :x
  • Brohoof 2

Until the hair is fixed and done properly it isn't show accurate and deserves to burn in a fiery pit of death.

We've gotta start somewhere. My sister is happy with her purchase (using my money, of course).

I'll admit though... For me, only the best will do. I'm totally willing to fork out > $100 for a good Pinkie plush....

• Brohoof 2

We've gotta start somewhere. My sister is happy with her purchase (using my money, of course).

I'll admit though... For me, only the best will do. I'm totally willing to fork out > $100 for a good Pinkie plush....

Eh, I guess.

lol of course she is! Its always ok when its someone else's money! :lol:

Same for me. Im actually very ok with saving up 100 and maybe a little more for a very well done plushie.

• Brohoof 2

Same for me. Im actually very ok with saving up 100 and maybe a little more for a very well done plushie.

The problem that I'm having is... How do you choose??? :P

Whenever I go to one of those sites, I'm always stuck in analysis paralysis. Trying to figure which one out of several different plushies is worth the money. Inevitably, I leave with nothing and come back two to three weeks later and repeat the process. >_>

• Brohoof 2

I just found a personal favorite:

Posted Image

:wub:

The problem that I'm having is... How do you choose??? :P

Whenever I go to one of those sites, I'm always stuck in analysis paralysis. Trying to figure which one out of several different plushies is worth the money. Inevitably, I leave with nothing and come back two to three weeks later and repeat the process. >_>

I know that feel. Ive done that when looking for pony shirts, except I usually end up with about 20 or more that I want then leaving and coming back and repeating just like you.

I haven't looked for plushies yet since I don't have any extra money, but I can bet I will do the exact same thing as you do.

• Brohoof 3

Okay, back from dessert. Had a slice of pumpkin pie, and apple pie, both with whip cream.

I just realized that pumpkins are vegetables or something. Definitely NOT a fruit pastry. But I like it anyway. Tastes like cinnamon.

What are you guys gawking about?

Pony plushies and this pony comic series.

http://reikomuffin.deviantart.com/gallery/38783809#

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1