Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

i hate feeling useless.

Something the matter, Vissy? If you already stated something related to it, I, um... I haven't been visiting the GCT for a while. o3o

So what's up, pal?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Ganaram Inukshuk

Should I venture back to the Scapes of Rune? Or should I continue to stay away from those lands?

Also, going back to the whole writing ordeal a few back, don't stop writing. You've got good talent in it, don't just let it die like that.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 2

img-1656351-1-130851865450.gif

I so wish I could :(

I've been feeling an increase in my hyperactivity lately that I've just been feeling like I'm about ready to explode...

Trust me, it does not feel good :(

(edited)

<>

I've not logged back in for a long time...

Anyways, the biggest drawback is finding a serious reviewer, and believe me when I say that the Proofreading Group is 9001% unreliable. Ridiculed by someone who was supposed to help me, and not even a thorough or helpful report out of him. Just a wishy-washy report and a "I hope you don't lose confidence over your writing", even when I stated that I already had a declining level of confidence.

Besides, I've since found someone who agreed to review a heavily unfinished work for me, and all my work is gonna go private again. Plus, the report I got back was pretty great.

I've been feeling an increase in my hyperactivity lately that I've just been feeling like I'm about ready to explode...

I've been hypoactive for the past week. Not good, either.

And what kind of explosion are we talking about, a "I have to pee really bad" kind of explosion or something on par with the explosive power needed to blow up bedrock or a star explosion or what?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

you mean like this?

img-1656595-1-pinkieblastof.gif

That pretty much sums it up right there except, it really doesn't feel good

I've been hypoactive for the past week. Not good, either.

And what kind of explosion are we talking about, a "I have to pee really bad" kind of explosion or something on par with the explosive power needed to blow up bedrock or a star explosion or what?

It's more of an"I am going to fucking have a heart any minute now" type of explosion

I've not logged back in for a long time...

Anyways, the biggest drawback is finding a serious reviewer, and believe me when I say that the Proofreading Group is 9001% unreliable. Ridiculed by someone who was supposed to help me, and not even a thorough or helpful report out of him. Just a wishy-washy report and a "I hope you don't lose confidence over your writing", even when I stated that I already had a declining level of confidence.

Besides, I've since found someone who agreed to review a heavily unfinished work for me, and all my work is gonna go private again. Plus, the report I got back was pretty great.

Hmm, well, I think I'm going to add some more months to mine and get back into it if I can again.

I'd try and help with reviewing your stuff, but ive gotten so distracted by everything I tend to forget a ton of stuff and come back to it hours later.

Jeez, someone actually went out of their way to ridicule your work when they're supposed to be helping? What a jerk.

Good thing you've got a good reviewer though. Private or not, at least you're writing.

No, you got it right the first time, I just too much excited energy to the point it gets uncomfortable

oh, well you can get some relaxing tea, that might work