Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

9 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

School, College searching, Social interaction, procrastination, etc.

It wears me down and I usually go to bed immediately when I get home.

yyeepp 

5 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Not that much in the past week, but I've not had much to say anyways.

My compooper's dead again; haven't you heard?

Also, I'm considering getting a GTX 1070. A 1080 would be overkill, a 1060 probably wouldn't be enough, and unless I relent even further and go with a Vega 56, the RX 580 is as high as AMD goes. Know what, scratch the Vega 56; power supply's too weak for that and I'm afraid of cooking the rest of my computer.

<Crunches numbers> Wait, I still have a 100 watt overhead even if I account for overclocking, so what's stopping me from getting a Vega card? Hmm, I can add extra case fans if need be.

<Looks up price> Oh... 1070 it is...

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Sometimes you just end up binging on Hearthstone

And definitely not during class.

You mentioned Hearthstone? Well, I found this... https://imgur.com/a/IEUSR https://imgur.com/a/vBiEQ

I once explained to my brother about a chemical called azidoazide azide, and without any background in chemistry, I didn't know what was good or bad about the chemical. Since he knows chem, he thought it was horrifying. That said, I know nothing about Hearthstone, so these cards may be hilarious or horrifying to you.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

9 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, @Sir Punicpunch

I'm just thinking of some scenario where Haven and/or Punic are in a long-winded gaming session and are too busy to do anything else (e.g., going to the bathroom, staring at anything that isn't a computer monitor, etc).

Ive also done that.

Between playing LoL and getting stuck in a long game that wasnt supposed to go that long, getting hardcore into raid in FFXIV, doing a dungeon or something that also went too long in it, to general grinding in RS and just getting sucked into any game so much that I push away the need to use the restroom just to sit there an extra 15 minutes or so.

The worst part is that I can now generate a random (Though incoherent) sentence based off of Markov chains. This also meant putting off something even more essential than going to the bathroom: going to sleep. You can probably guess why.

Which is more ideal, going to the bathroom on time or going to sleep on time?