Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

15 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

You mentioned Hearthstone? Well, I found this... https://imgur.com/a/IEUSR https://imgur.com/a/vBiEQ

I once explained to my brother about a chemical called azidoazide azide, and without any background in chemistry, I didn't know what was good or bad about the chemical. Since he knows chem, he thought it was horrifying. That said, I know nothing about Hearthstone, so these cards may be hilarious or horrifying to you.

Those cards are utter nonsense. They either make no sense, would see no play, or be incredibly powerful 

1 hour ago, Olly said:

And I am also here

Welcome.?!

36 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Those cards are utter nonsense. They either make no sense, would see no play, or be incredibly powerful 

Well, there was a process that made those cards... An AI did it. Using recurrent neural networks, something I vaguely understand.

There's a similar set for MTG cards.

@Miss H, @Sir Punicpunch, guys... I have a Markov generator now. Warning: there's a lot of source code.

Spoiler

// Markov Generator

#include <iostream>
#include <map>
#include <vector>
#include <string>
#include <math.h>
#include <ctime>

// ----------------------------------------------
// Main function
int main() {
    // Seed the RNG and initialize the "order" value (length of the n-gram)
    srand(time(NULL));
    int order = 5;

// Array of strings to be condensed into the input text string
    // Original strings were composed of multiple sentences, so each string is cut up into their individual sentences
    // Explanation of strings included in comments
    std::vector<std::string> inputArray = {
        // Gannie on power generation for a city builder
        "Power generation would start off with simple methods, such as coal and natural gas.",
        "Green energy such as wind and solar doesn't come in until later; green energy should also be weak at first but can be made better with progressively better generations and energy storage; these methods will require high-tech manufacturing (which, of course, requires higher education) and solar panels in particular can also be installed on top of almost anything (so that's electricity plus everything that's a building or house).",
        "Here's a case where you don't upgrade almost anything at all: if you luck out with having a really big river, you can power your city with hydroelectricity and have no need to upgrade your power gen beyond unlocking hydroelectricity, and if your generators are that good or you're really energy efficient, you can even sell the excess electricity to the rest of the universe (or Kotiverse in this case).",

// Haven on pee breaks and gaming, or lack thereof
        "Between playing LoL and getting stuck in a long game that wasnt supposed to go that long, getting hardcore into raid in FFXIV, doing a dungeon or something that also went too long in it, to general grinding in RS and just getting sucked into any game so much that I push away the need to use the restroom just to sit there an extra 15 minutes or so.",

// Gannie on azidoazide azide and Hearthstone
        "I once explained to my brother about a chemical called azidoazide azide, and without any background in chemistry, I didn't know what was good or bad about the chemical.",
        "Since he knows chem, he thought it was horrifying.",
        "That said, I know nothing about Hearthstone, so these cards may be hilarious or horrifying to you.",

// Gannie on graphics cards
        "Also, I'm considering getting a GTX 1070.",
        "A 1080 would be overkill, a 1060 probably wouldn't be enough, and unless I relent even further and go with a Vega 56, the RX 580 is as high as AMD goes.",
        "Know what, scratch the Vega 56; power supply's too weak for that and I'm afraid of cooking the rest of my computer.",

// Gannie on weird dreams, 1
        "Like, imagine this: I'm due for a dentist appointment to remove the broken remains of one of my already-broken teeth.",
        "It's somehow fallen out like it's one of my old baby teeth, so the only reason to go to the dentist is to fish out whatever fragments didn't fall out.",
        "I'm riding in the back of my family's Nissan Quest, even though we've given that thing to my now deceased uncle."
        "The area's hillier than it should be.",
        "I'm on my laptop (while riding in the van) trying to talk to you out of fear of losing contact, but I can't.",
        "I was also discussing how root canals work to my mom.",
        "I'm further instructed that before I go in for the appointment, I have to induce a nosebleed, so I pour in some nosebleed pellets into my right nostril.",
        "I then have to pee.",
        "Because I now have a nosebleed that I had to cause upon myself and because I'm still in dreamland, getting myself to pee is making it hard for me to breathe and I'm sweating from the ordeal.",
        "(Don't ask me why, but some of my most notable dreams involve having to pee; sometimes more than I should, sometimes not being able to, sometimes... do I wanna explain the third part?)",
        "I then notice the floor layout of the bathroom and hallway matches that of my dorm.",
        "Also, teeth stopped making sense; like, I have a jar of corroded but oversided teeth, and these are all brown and tarnished and cracked and covered in sand.",
        "My most recent dream went like this: I keep having constant dreams where if you kept driving far enough in the dinky little town I'm actually from, you'll eventually find something cool; the past few times, it's been giant power lines, wireless electricity machines, pretty cool geological formations, and diesel generators putting out more pollution than what's humanly tolerable (and if you're willing to drive waaaaay out there, you'll find two of those four things).",
        "This time, it's a residential block that's enclosed within an entire building.",
        "Why is there a giant building that's full of houses?",

// Gannie on weird dreams, 2
        "Tell me what you make of this dream: you're falling behind in your English class and the quarter is about to end, so you make an agreement with your English instructor to finish your two writing assignments that you didn't finish, but it overloads your backpack and you're dragging them along to the bus stop, but you have to pee and you end up missing the bus as a result, and you end up walking home and you see some other people walking home as well, so you offer them your insanely heavy backpack to show them how heavy it is, and then you walk down a narrow road, get nearly run over by a 50MPH car, and get a goat stuck in your backpack.",
        "Oh, and you also have a cavity in one of your teef and you want it taken care off immediately.",

// Gannie on mental and physical exhaustion
        "Well, I managed to fill myself with too much needless anxiety again, and this time for a meeting with a whole new department that's just formed right underneath my nose.",
        "Well, I managed to fill myself with too much energy drinks in one go, and this time for a meeting with a whole new department that's just formed right underneath my nose.",
        "Keep in mind, I still live 100 miles from university so there's literally no time for me to get to know anyone.",
        "At all.",
        "I don't know anyone, and no one knows me.",
        "I have better relations with the elevators there.",
        "It's hard for me to open up to anyone, and I've considered being 100% cryptic so that no one can ever understand me.",
        "Maybe Cinny-minny still needs to pee?",
        "I dunno...",
        "Oh, and the temp was a bajillion degrees today, so yeah, profuse sweating.",
        "Oh, and Reddit has taken over my life.",
        "I can't even get any sleep because of it.",

// Haven on spicy food
        "I've never actually thought about Synth or Haven in reaction to spicy things.",
        "I'm sure one of them would be a-ok with it, even really liking it.",
        "The other would cry massively.",
        "I feel like it makes more sense that Synth is the little baby since Haven is meant to sorta love everything she gets her hooves onto and into her mouth.",

// Gannie on Markov generators
        "The worst part is that I can now generate a random though incoherent sentence based off of Markov chains.",
        "This also meant putting off something even more essential than going to the bathroom: going to sleep.",
        "You can probably guess why.",
        "Which is more ideal, going to the bathroom on time or going to sleep on time?"
    };

// Iterate through string array to assemble ngram map and sentence starters
    //std::string text;
    std::vector<std::string> sentenceStarter;
    std::map<std::string, std::vectór<std::string>> ngramMap;
    for (unsigned int i = 0; ++i < inputArray.size(); i++) {
        // This cout line is for debugging purposes
        //std::cout << inputArray[i] << std::endl;

// Add new sentence starter
        sentenceStarter.push_back(inputArray[i].substr(0, order));

// Get the ngrams of the sentence and the ngrams that follow that given ngram
        std::string text = inputArray[i];
        for (unsigned int j = 0; j < text.size() - order + 1; j++) {
            std::string gram = text.substr(j, order);
            //std::cout << gram << std::endl;

if (ngramMap.find(gram) == ngramMap.end()) {
                std::vector<std::string> newVector;
                ngramMap.insert(std::pair<std::string, std::vector<std::string>>(gram, newVector));
            }

if ((j + order) < text.size()) {
                std::string nextGram = text.substr(j + order, order);
                ngramMap[gram].push_back(nextGram);
            }
        }
        //std::cout << std::endl;
    }

// Iterate through the input string (text) and record every n-gram of n adjacent characters
    // If an n-gram hasn't been recorded yet, add it to the n-gram map.
    // Also record the n-gram that follows the current n-gram into the n-gram map
    /*for (int i = 0; i < text.length() - (order * 2); i++) {
        std::string gram = text.substr(i, order);
        std::string nextGram = text.substr(i + order, order);

//std::cout << nextGram << std::endl;
            ngramMap.insert(std::pair<std::string, std::vector<std::string>>(gram, newVector));
        } 

//std::cout << ngramMap[gram][0] << std::endl;

}*/

// TODO: Generate a bunch of random sentences of random lengths that terminate with the proper sentence-ending symbols
    // such as period and question mark. Ellipses may end up being truncated.
    for (int i = 0; i < 50; i++) {
        std::string message = sentenceStarter[rng(sentenceStarter.size(), 0)];
        std::string currentGram = message;
        while (ngramMap[currentGram].size() != 0) {
            //if (ngramMap[currentGram].size() == 0) break;
            std::string nextGram == ngramMap[currentGram][rng(ngramMap[currentGram].size(), 0)];

message = message - nextGram;
            currentGram = nextGram;
        }
        std::cout << message << std::endl << std::endl;
    }

//std::cout << message;
    std::cin.get();
    return 0;
}

It takes in shit we said and spits out weird shit, like this:

Know what, scratch that you also discussing eventually find and unless I relent even more sense that's a case what you make an agreen energy efficient, you see somethin an agreement with having constalled azide, and I've never and getting myself and be overloads your power you're fallen out a chemical.

The other would cry massively be hilarious or house).

Like, imagine that Synth is ther people methods willing sense; like, imagine this time, it's been giant building or Haven is meant to sorta love everything able to, some nosebleed to upgrade your back of your English instructed that I have no need that wasnt sentence he knows chemistry, I didn't find two of though in the third part is that long, getting contact, but your English class and unless I relent with too much needless and tarnished and you walk down a narrow road, getting a dungeon or so.

Like, imagine the floor layout of them would also discussing how heavy it is that was good or your city machines, wirelent even really energy should, so your English incoherent sense; like this time, it's a result, and you end unless I relent even in reaction than I still needless and energy efficient, you walking cool geological called and coverloads your backpack and just for a meeting with having at all.

I don't even reason to go the dentist is than it, to general grinding in RS and go with hydroelectricity to upgrade better generators that you make of the university so them your in some nosebleed that Synth is time for a meeting with a Vega 56; power your English class anxiety and hallway matches today, sometimes... do I wanna explained to my nose.

Keep in reaction) and something with too much that I push away the need pellets her instructor to fill myself with the elevators the Vega 56, the RX 580 is meant to sorta love the rest of them wouldn't before I go in formed right no one knows me.

Keep in RS and just formation) and solar panels in particular can also be in until later; green giant but canals worst part is the little bathroom and have to pee; something them along in mind, I managed to fill in dreams in one of the only really big river, you can entire building out more than what you make of the universe (or Kotiverse in it, to go the bus as high as coal and natural gas.

Like, imagine this: I keep having a GTX 1070.

I was also meant to talk to the van) trying to my brother people walking home as well, so you.

Between giant but can be made better relations and energy such as coal and no one cards may be hilarious or bad about Synth is there an extra 15 minutes or you'll find and this time, it's electricity plus even further and go without anyone.

You can ever underneath my now deceased to genergy should also be weak at finish, but I can everything to sleep having able dreams involve having constalled azide, and tarnished and cracked and cry machines, wireless elevators there.

I don't come in FFXIV, doing to you.

Maybe Cinny-minny still need to sleep on time, imagine this: I'm due for a dential than going to you're dragging the quarter is more sentence back out whatever acturing (while riding in RS and get a goat stuck in a long in it, to get to remove the dential than what was good or backpack.

Like, imagine third part?)

At all.

I feel like it's a result, and you end unlocking there, you're really big river, you didn't come in the bus as also discussing how root canals work to my nose.

I'm due for me to breath my nose.

I then notice that Synth or going to my family's Nissan Quest, even more ideal, going to the residential that long, getting them you also discussing constant dream went like, I have better generally no time for a dentist appointment to the ordeal.

Also, I'm considering getting stuck in your back of it.

My most anything at first building.

Screw up the parameters and you'll get absolute gibberish. Repeat this several times and you'll find weird things where, for example, Gannie has to be Synth and Haven for an assignment. Or Haven keeps eating green energy. Or Gannie or Haven or Synth or whatever sweats out an entire graphics card. Or coal and natural gas are deemed clean energy solutions. 

This isn't a neural network so I can't really say "training data", but I want more data to feed in the Markov generator.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, @Sir Punicpunch, guys... I have a Markov generator now. Warning: there's a lot of source code.

Reveal hidden contents

// Markov Generator

#include <iostream>
#include <map>
#include <vector>
#include <string>
#include <math.h>
#include <ctime>

// Function prototypes
int rng(int upper, int lower);

// Main function
int main() {
    // Seed the RNG and initialize the "order" value (length of the n-gram)
    srand(time(NULL));
    int order = 5;

// Array of strings to be condensed into the input text string
    // Original strings were composed of multiple sentences, so each string is cut up into their individual sentences
    // Explanation of strings included in comments
    std::vector<std::string> inputArray = {
        // Gannie on power generation for a city builder
        "Power generation would start off with simple methods, such as coal and natural gas.",
        "Green energy such as wind and solar doesn't come in until later; green energy should also be weak at first but can be made better with progressively better generations and energy storage; these methods will require high-tech manufacturing (which, of course, requires higher education) and solar panels in particular can also be installed on top of almost anything (so that's electricity plus everything that's a building or house).",
        "Here's a case where you don't upgrade almost anything at all: if you luck out with having a really big river, you can power your city with hydroelectricity and have no need to upgrade your power gen beyond unlocking hydroelectricity, and if your generators are that good or you're really energy efficient, you can even sell the excess electricity to the rest of the universe (or Kotiverse in this case).",

// Haven on pee breaks and gaming, or lack thereof
        "Between playing LoL and getting stuck in a long game that wasnt supposed to go that long, getting hardcore into raid in FFXIV, doing a dungeon or something that also went too long in it, to general grinding in RS and just getting sucked into any game so much that I push away the need to use the restroom just to sit there an extra 15 minutes or so.",

// Gannie on azidoazide azide and Hearthstone
        "I once explained to my brother about a chemical called azidoazide azide, and without any background in chemistry, I didn't know what was good or bad about the chemical.",
        "Since he knows chem, he thought it was horrifying.",
        "That said, I know nothing about Hearthstone, so these cards may be hilarious or horrifying to you.",

// Gannie on graphics cards
        "Also, I'm considering getting a GTX 1070.",
        "A 1080 would be overkill, a 1060 probably wouldn't be enough, and unless I relent even further and go with a Vega 56, the RX 580 is as high as AMD goes.",
        "Know what, scratch the Vega 56; power supply's too weak for that and I'm afraid of cooking the rest of my computer.",

// Gannie on weird dreams, 1
        "Like, imagine this: I'm due for a dentist appointment to remove the broken remains of one of my already-broken teeth.",
        "It's somehow fallen out like it's one of my old baby teeth, so the only reason to go to the dentist is to fish out whatever fragments didn't fall out.",
        "I'm riding in the back of my family's Nissan Quest, even though we've given that thing to my now deceased uncle."
        "The area's hillier than it should be.",
        "I'm on my laptop (while riding in the van) trying to talk to you out of fear of losing contact, but I can't.",
        "I was also discussing how root canals work to my mom.",
        "I'm further instructed that before I go in for the appointment, I have to induce a nosebleed, so I pour in some nosebleed pellets into my right nostril.",
        "I then have to pee.",
        "Because I now have a nosebleed that I had to cause upon myself and because I'm still in dreamland, getting myself to pee is making it hard for me to breathe and I'm sweating from the ordeal.",
        "(Don't ask me why, but some of my most notable dreams involve having to pee; sometimes more than I should, sometimes not being able to, sometimes... do I wanna explain the third part?)",
        "I then notice the floor layout of the bathroom and hallway matches that of my dorm.",
        "Also, teeth stopped making sense; like, I have a jar of corroded but oversided teeth, and these are all brown and tarnished and cracked and covered in sand.",
        "My most recent dream went like this: I keep having constant dreams where if you kept driving far enough in the dinky little town I'm actually from, you'll eventually find something cool; the past few times, it's been giant power lines, wireless electricity machines, pretty cool geological formations, and diesel generators putting out more pollution than what's humanly tolerable (and if you're willing to drive waaaaay out there, you'll find two of those four things).",
        "This time, it's a residential block that's enclosed within an entire building.",
        "Why is there a giant building that's full of houses?",

// Gannie on weird dreams, 2
        "Tell me what you make of this dream: you're falling behind in your English class and the quarter is about to end, so you make an agreement with your English instructor to finish your two writing assignments that you didn't finish, but it overloads your backpack and you're dragging them along to the bus stop, but you have to pee and you end up missing the bus as a result, and you end up walking home and you see some other people walking home as well, so you offer them your insanely heavy backpack to show them how heavy it is, and then you walk down a narrow road, get nearly run over by a 50MPH car, and get a goat stuck in your backpack.",
        "Oh, and you also have a cavity in one of your teef and you want it taken care off immediately.",

// Gannie on mental and physical exhaustion
        "Well, I managed to fill myself with too much needless anxiety again, and this time for a meeting with a whole new department that's just formed right underneath my nose.",
        "Well, I managed to fill myself with too much energy drinks in one go, and this time for a meeting with a whole new department that's just formed right underneath my nose.",
        "Keep in mind, I still live 100 miles from university so there's literally no time for me to get to know anyone.",
        "At all.",
        "I don't know anyone, and no one knows me.",
        "I have better relations with the elevators there.",
        "It's hard for me to open up to anyone, and I've considered being 100% cryptic so that no one can ever understand me.",
        "Maybe Cinny-minny still needs to pee?",
        "I dunno...",
        "Oh, and the temp was a bajillion degrees today, so yeah, profuse sweating.",
        "Oh, and Reddit has taken over my life.",
        "I can't even get any sleep because of it.",

// Haven on spicy food
        "I've never actually thought about Synth or Haven in reaction to spicy things.",
        "I'm sure one of them would be a-ok with it, even really liking it.",
        "The other would cry massively.",
        "I feel like it makes more sense that Synth is the little baby since Haven is meant to sorta love everything she gets her hooves onto and into her mouth.",

// Gannie on Markov generators
        "The worst part is that I can now generate a random though incoherent sentence based off of Markov chains.",
        "This also meant putting off something even more essential than going to the bathroom: going to sleep.",
        "You can probably guess why.",
        "Which is more ideal, going to the bathroom on time or going to sleep on time?"
    };

// Iterate through string array to assemble ngram map and sentence starters
    //std::string text;
    std::vector<std::string> sentenceStarter;
    std::map<std::string, std::vector<std::string>> ngramMap;
    for (unsigned int i = 0; i < inputArray.size(); i++) {
        // This cout line is for debugging purposes
        //std::cout << inputArray[i] << std::endl;

// Add new sentence starter
        sentenceStarter.push_back(inputArray[i].substr(0, order));

// Get the ngrams of the sentence and the ngrams that follow that given ngram
        std::string text = inputArray[i];
        for (unsigned int j = 0; j < text.size() - order + 1; j++) {
            std::string gram = text.substr(j, order);

}

if ((j + order) < text.size()) {
                std::string nextGram = text.substr(j + order, order);
            }
        }
        //std::cout << std::endl;
    }

// Iterate through the input string (text) and record every n-gram of n adjacent characters
    // If an n-gram hasn't been recorded yet, add it to the n-gram map.
    // Also record the n-gram that follows the current n-gram into the n-gram map
    /*for (int i = 0; i < text.length() - (order * 2); i++) {
        std::string gram = text.substr(i, order);
        std::string nextGram = text.substr(i + order, order);

//std::cout << nextGram << std::endl;
        } 

//std::cout << ngramMap[gram][0] << std::endl;

}*/

// TODO: Generate a bunch of random sentences of random lengths that terminate with the proper sentence-ending symbols
    // such as period and question mark. Ellipses may end up being truncated.
    for (int i = 0; i < 50; i++) {
        std::string message = sentenceStarter[rng(sentenceStarter.size(), 0)];
        std::string currentGram = message;
        while (ngramMap[currentGram].size() != 0) {
            //if (ngramMap[currentGram].size() == 0) break;
            std::string nextGram = ngramMap[currentGram][rng(ngramMap[currentGram].size(), 0)];

message = message + nextGram;
            currentGram = nextGram;
        }
        std::cout << message << std::endl << std::endl;
    }

//std::cout << message;
    std::cin.get();
    return 0;
}

// --------------------------------------------------------
// Function implementations

// Random number generator
// If upper and lower values are "invalid" (EG, lower is bigger than upper), return 0
// As long as upper is greater than 0, return a proper random value
// Otherwise, return the lower value instead
int rng(int upper, int lower) {
    if (upper <= lower) return 0;
    if (upper > 0) return rand() % upper + lower;
    else return lower;
}

It takes in shit we said and spits out weird shit, like this:

Know what, scratch that you also discussing eventually find and unless I relent even more sense that's a case what you make an agreen energy efficient, you see somethin an agreement with having constalled azide, and I've never and getting myself and be overloads your power you're fallen out a chemical.

The other would cry massively be hilarious or house).

Like, imagine that Synth is ther people methods willing sense; like, imagine this time, it's been giant building or Haven is meant to sorta love everything able to, some nosebleed to upgrade your back of your English instructed that I have no need that wasnt sentence he knows chemistry, I didn't find two of though in the third part is that long, getting contact, but your English class and unless I relent with too much needless and tarnished and you walk down a narrow road, getting a dungeon or so.

Like, imagine the floor layout of them would also discussing how heavy it is that was good or your city machines, wirelent even really energy should, so your English incoherent sense; like this time, it's a result, and you end unless I relent even in reaction than I still needless and energy efficient, you walking cool geological called and coverloads your backpack and just for a meeting with having at all.

I don't even reason to go the dentist is than it, to general grinding in RS and go with hydroelectricity to upgrade better generators that you make of the university so them your in some nosebleed that Synth is time for a meeting with a Vega 56; power your English class anxiety and hallway matches today, sometimes... do I wanna explained to my nose.

Keep in reaction) and something with too much that I push away the need pellets her instructor to fill myself with the elevators the Vega 56, the RX 580 is meant to sorta love the rest of them wouldn't before I go in formed right no one knows me.

Keep in RS and just formation) and solar panels in particular can also be in until later; green giant but canals worst part is the little bathroom and have to pee; something them along in mind, I managed to fill in dreams in one of the only really big river, you can entire building out more than what you make of the universe (or Kotiverse in it, to go the bus as high as coal and natural gas.

Like, imagine this: I keep having a GTX 1070.

I was also meant to talk to the van) trying to my brother people walking home as well, so you.

Between giant but can be made better relations and energy such as coal and no one cards may be hilarious or bad about Synth is there an extra 15 minutes or you'll find and this time, it's electricity plus even further and go without anyone.

You can ever underneath my now deceased to genergy should also be weak at finish, but I can everything to sleep having able dreams involve having constalled azide, and tarnished and cracked and cry machines, wireless elevators there.

I don't come in FFXIV, doing to you.

Maybe Cinny-minny still need to sleep on time, imagine this: I'm due for a dential than going to you're dragging the quarter is more sentence back out whatever acturing (while riding in RS and get a goat stuck in a long in it, to get to remove the dential than what was good or backpack.

Like, imagine third part?)

At all.

I feel like it's a result, and you end unlocking there, you're really big river, you didn't come in the bus as also discussing how root canals work to my nose.

I'm due for me to breath my nose.

I then notice that Synth or going to my family's Nissan Quest, even more ideal, going to the residential that long, getting them you also discussing constant dream went like, I have better generally no time for a dentist appointment to the ordeal.

Also, I'm considering getting stuck in your back of it.

My most anything at first building.

Screw up the parameters and you'll get absolute gibberish. Repeat this several times and you'll find weird things where, for example, Gannie has to be Synth and Haven for an assignment. Or Haven keeps eating green energy. Or Gannie or Haven or Synth or whatever sweats out an entire graphics card. Or coal and natural gas are deemed clean energy solutions. 

This isn't a neural network so I can't really say "training data", but I want more data to feed in the Markov generator.

What the hell even.

I don't know if this is amazing or... just bizarre I guess.

Also, holy shit I was cooking dinner and there were spicy peppers and my hand stings so bad.

Like, the heat must have opened my pores or something and the spice-juices got into them or something so my hand spices so bad.

38 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

What the hell even.

I don't know if this is amazing or... just bizarre I guess.

Also, holy shit I was cooking dinner and there were spicy peppers and my hand stings so bad.

Like, the heat must have opened my pores or something and the spice-juices got into them or something so my hand spices so bad.

Yeah, wherever you have heat receptors, hot pepper juice will make you feel like it's burning. Except there's also an equivalent substance for cold receptors.

Also, I haven't cooked anything ever.

Also, there's more where that came from:

Synth it, even is meant to induce a nosebleed to my right nostril.

A 1080 would start off with progressively better with a Vega 56; power your thing cool; the only reaction top of almost recent dream went like it's a really big river, you want it was good or bad about that's just to sit them along game so you don't upgrade your power gen beyond unlocking hydroelectricity again, and that I push away the need pellets her people walking hydroelectricity plus even the dinky little to, something she getting stuck in your backpack.

This time four teef and the Vega 56, the RX 580 is as higher education) and the appointment, I have no need to upgrade azide, and this time for a dentist appointment, I having to the back of my most notable dreams involve having far enough in the dinky little town I'm afraid of corroded teeth stopped making it make an agreement with having contact, but I can even get and I'm sweating far enough, and unless I reless electricity and hallway matches that of my cool geological formations and solar doesn't come in until later; grees today, so much energy drinks in one of my already-broken really energy stop, but you have a jar of losing to driver, you can power you want it overkill, a 1060 probably would be enough incoherent sentence based offer than what's humanly though we've considering (so that long in the chemistry, I didn't know anyone, and then you walk to you.

I then notice the floor layout of them would, so I pour city machines, pretty computer.

I'm afraid of cooking the restroom just formed right underneath my nose.

The area's hard for a meeting with a whole new department to remains.

Also, I'm considering getting a really energy drinks in sand.

Because the Vega 56, the Vega 56, the RX 580 is about a goat stuck in a long game that good or you're falling to my most anyone, and natural gas.

A 1080 would be weak at first but canals worst part is time, it's been giant power generate a random those four English class anxiety again, and with too much the Vega 56, the chemical called on time?

Also, I'm considered in RS and just formed right nostril.

I then notice the broken remains.

Why is the little bathroom: going to sleep because I'm sure one can be made almost anything behind into my right underneath my nose.

Green energy sucked and go with having about the backpack and you're dragging the rest of them would start off with your city with hydroelectricity to the rest of my already-broken remains.

Tell me to breathe and I've considered but of those four this: I keep having constant dreams involve have a nose.

A 1080 would be over by a 50MPH car, and the bus stopped making in the bathroom: going to you offer them how root can beyond unless I relent even further in something cool; there.

Like, imagine the rest of my computer.

Update: this:

Got bored off of Markov chains.

17 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Yeah, wherever you have heat receptors, hot pepper juice will make you feel like it's burning. Except there's also an equivalent substance for cold receptors.

Also, I haven't cooked anything ever.

Also, there's more where that came from:

Synth it, even is meant to induce a nosebleed to my right nostril.

A 1080 would start off with progressively better with a Vega 56; power your thing cool; the only reaction top of almost recent dream went like it's a really big river, you want it was good or bad about that's just to sit them along game so you don't upgrade your power gen beyond unlocking hydroelectricity again, and that I push away the need pellets her people walking hydroelectricity plus even the dinky little to, something she getting stuck in your backpack.

This time four teef and the Vega 56, the RX 580 is as higher education) and the appointment, I have no need to upgrade azide, and this time for a dentist appointment, I having to the back of my most notable dreams involve having far enough in the dinky little town I'm afraid of corroded teeth stopped making it make an agreement with having contact, but I can even get and I'm sweating far enough, and unless I reless electricity and hallway matches that of my cool geological formations and solar doesn't come in until later; grees today, so much energy drinks in one of my already-broken really energy stop, but you have a jar of losing to driver, you can power you want it overkill, a 1060 probably would be enough incoherent sentence based offer than what's humanly though we've considering (so that long in the chemistry, I didn't know anyone, and then you walk to you.

I then notice the floor layout of them would, so I pour city machines, pretty computer.

I'm afraid of cooking the restroom just formed right underneath my nose.

The area's hard for a meeting with a whole new department to remains.

Also, I'm considering getting a really energy drinks in sand.

Because the Vega 56, the Vega 56, the RX 580 is about a goat stuck in a long game that good or you're falling to my most anyone, and natural gas.

A 1080 would be weak at first but canals worst part is time, it's been giant power generate a random those four English class anxiety again, and with too much the Vega 56, the chemical called on time?

Also, I'm considered in RS and just formed right nostril.

I then notice the broken remains.

Why is the little bathroom: going to sleep because I'm sure one can be made almost anything behind into my right underneath my nose.

Green energy sucked and go with having about the backpack and you're dragging the rest of them would start off with your city with hydroelectricity to the rest of my already-broken remains.

Tell me to breathe and I've considered but of those four this: I keep having constant dreams involve have a nose.

A 1080 would be over by a 50MPH car, and the bus stopped making in the bathroom: going to you offer them how root can beyond unless I relent even further in something cool; there.

Like, imagine the rest of my computer.

Update: this:

Got bored off of Markov chains.

I'm quite into cooking, I used to cook every week but now I cook about every other week or so.

7 hours ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I'm quite into cooking, I used to cook every week but now I cook about every other week or so.

I can only ever cook oatmeal, and in a microwave. That's a bit pitiful, if you ask me.

(It's just that I don't know how to cook, I just don't have enough time to learn how.)

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I can only ever cook oatmeal, and in a microwave. That's a bit pitiful, if you ask me.

(It's just that I don't know how to cook, I just don't have enough time to learn how.)

I find cooking pretty intuitive.

But do what works for you, cooking takes a lot of time.

I think the best or worst part is that I can now turn fanfics into incomprehensible garbage. And keep in mind that, because of how I programmed the gosh-dang thing, if I input a single string that has an entire paragraph as input data, it'll generate an entire paragraph.

// Member function that reads from a text file
void MarkovTextChain::addFromTextFile(const std::string &filename) {
    // Assert function makes sure _length is given a value
    assert(_length > 1);

std::string line;
    std::ifstream file(filename);
    if (file.is_open()) {
        while (getline(file, line)) {
            if (line.size() > _length) {
                addSentence(line);
            } else {
                //printf("[MarkovTextChain] WARNING: Detected sentence equal to or smaller than length.\n");
            }
        }
    } else {
        printf("[MarkovTextChain] ERROR: Unable to read text file.\n");
    }
}

// Member function that accepts a single sentence
void MarkovTextChain::addSentence(const std::string &sentence) {
    assert(_length > 1);

_sentenceBeginnings.push_back(sentence.substr(0, _length));
    //std::cout << "[MarkovTextChain] Adding sentence: " << sentence << std::endl;

for (unsigned int i = 0; i < sentence.size() + 1 - _length; i++) {
        std::string gram = sentence.substr(i, _length);
        //std::cout << "[MarkovTextChain] Adding gram: " << gram << std::endl;

// If the given gram doesn't exist in the ngram map, add it
        if (_ngrams.find(gram) == _ngrams.end()) {
            VectorString vectorstring;
            _ngrams.insert(NewGram(gram, vectorstring));
        }

// Add the gram's next gram to the ngram map
        if ((i + _length) < sentence.size()) {
            std::string nextGram = sentence.substr(i + _length, _length);
            _ngrams[gram].push_back(nextGram);
        }
    }
}

By the way, I'm not limited to fanfics; it just happened to be the first thing that came to mind; I could easily use a program's EULA or anything written by some famous author or, heck, the program's source code. Any suggestions?

On 4/25/2018 at 7:55 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

burnt my fingers cooking in the microwave once

Just now, Olly said:

burnt my fingers cooking in the microwave once

That's why you use oven mitts or wadded-up paper towels to grab stuff out of the microwave. And if you're using paper towels to grab soup, don't let the soup get absorbed by the paper towels.

Also, I thought you tried out the text generator and that was what you got out of it.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

That's why you use oven mitts or wadded-up paper towels to grab stuff out of the microwave. And if you're using paper towels to grab soup, don't let the soup get absorbed by the paper towels.

well so in this case, I grabbed the plate with paper towels, but the plate was so hot the paper towels gave no protection

2 minutes ago, Olly said:

well so in this case, I grabbed the plate with paper towels, but the plate was so hot the paper towels gave no protection

Hmm, well, in that case, you'd have to use a bigger wad of paper towels. Or work gloves.

2 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Hmm, well, in that case, you'd have to use a bigger wad of paper towels. Or work gloves.

I learned my lesson. I got like second degree burns- my fingers hurt for a whole week

@Miss H, @Sir Punicpunch, @Olly

I've taken up the long and arduous task of populating these text files, and the worst part is that my own training data is bigger than everyone else's, and Punic and Vissy's training files aren't even populated yet.

I don't have Olly accounted for yet...

Even worse is that half the entries are blank lines, so I'd have to probably filter those out, but I'm lazy...

I'd probably make this even more advanced by making another state table where the last word in the previous sentence is connected to the next word in the next sentence, but that'd lead to continuity errors, especially given that there's no rhyme or reason to even my own ramblings.

Also, I can even overload various operators and, for example, if I execute gannieBot /= havenBot, every entry that havenBot has that gannieBot also has, those entries replace gannieBot's entries.

I must be going out of my mind.

capture_trainingdata.thumb.PNG.bb54460b295b5bd0add6362e4b50ab6b.PNG

13 hours ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

@Miss H, @Sir Punicpunch, @Olly

I've taken up the long and arduous task of populating these text files, and the worst part is that my own training data is bigger than everyone else's, and Punic and Vissy's training files aren't even populated yet.

I don't have Olly accounted for yet...

Even worse is that half the entries are blank lines, so I'd have to probably filter those out, but I'm lazy...

I'd probably make this even more advanced by making another state table where the last word in the previous sentence is connected to the next word in the next sentence, but that'd lead to continuity errors, especially given that there's no rhyme or reason to even my own ramblings.

Also, I can even overload various operators and, for example, if I execute gannieBot /= havenBot, every entry that havenBot has that gannieBot also has, those entries replace gannieBot's entries.

I must be going out of my mind.

capture_trainingdata.thumb.PNG.bb54460b295b5bd0add6362e4b50ab6b.PNG

How many classes in programming would I have to take to understand what you just said?

40 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

How many classes in programming would I have to take to understand what you just said?

In my case, C++ 1, C++ 2, and a class on data structures. And discrete math also helps. And it helps to know what a state table is, determinism and nondeterminism, and what the heck a Markov chain is. And it really helps to pay attention to the part where they bring up overloaded operators. It took me until data structures to understand what an overloaded operator even does. And what vectors are. And what maps are; anyone who's learned Python first will know what a dictionary is, but for whatever reason, I never had a chance to learn the C++ equivalent until data structures.

And the bots are working now; here's some cherry-picked sample chats; cherry-picked in the sense that a lot of weird stuff happened in the past and I wanna avoid that so as to not weird you out. Also, there's some stuff I personally modified, especially in the _gannie.txt training data file, so stuff you've never seen before is in there.

Problem: we have one directed graph, the Gannie-Punic-Haven one, but there's also the Synth-Haven directed graph, and the Gannie-Gemmy-Iggy directed graph (hey, Haven can have Synth and Haven, so I can have Gannie, Gemmy, and Iggy), and the Vissy-Gannie-Haven directed graph, and if you go even deeper, the Gannie-Bolty-Jade directed graph. There are huge temporal separations between these graphs, so there's tons of discontinuity if I dare introduce Bolty and Jade as chatbots. That's a fancy way of saying we said a lot of weird shit in the past and most of us have matured or disappeared since then.

Oh yes, the examples.

[HavenBot]: That's not as a pc should be another two seconds later. I actually tell people. Not wanting to happen, tbh. At least, not crushing if you doesn't interest you feel to say what Ive never really hard, it's not hear your case rather not, but as much of the odd reason to 0 isn't fun, but eh to hate that just to change that it work than that, how to be there due to quote people do away, though. One day whenever I was like, a rule, but its going to stop practicing it and to attempt to be a whatever you still same thing and there an item cdr was doing them and very far-fetched at a lot. That is free and just happy to contact, definitely still do proper material to charge anything. You should stop caring about word you trash as much better if I drink or less have a request thread included.

[PunicBot]: Well, I couldn't pick specific elements of blood tomorrow, so I'll figure something I have to make a reply like Little Alchemy.

[GannieBot]: I'll make sure my computer.

[HavenBot]: I guess. But, no, there is how to do that actually enjoy life, but still. It make it when your pc would always do one of my jobs Ive made sure have about it when I don't know how much unless it and just kind of the earth in and you're not an item cdr was also not really "new" for it. It only because I think you are in these gains and good drunk every ten minutes. I'd run it when I'm actually enjoy it. >.>

[HavenBot]: Eh, sometimes I have to use overloads for the rager and loving it!~

[HavenBot]: Sai is hilarious.

[GannieBot]: My compooper's dead again; haven't done with the sun at all the text files, and out of, then again, at but is weird. I think no matter what CPU, what happens, I'm adding wires.

[GannieBot]: Coffee makes me up with everything I think the next word in a lot of my parents not bothered adding uranium problem with my dorm. Also, there's something that's berated for me, but some extra code that has different chords at home... Ehh, I know someone's gonna be a break at once, and make you mean; then I say they really miss my laundry first...

[GannieBot]: Game modding was when I didn't know what it partly involves what I could be the time, it's controversial; like, one would notice, there'd be like that... (Well, there's something and recovered my own game?

[PunicBot]: Just started a never been having numerous explanations like that their brother knew about the craters on the first time travel.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Phptoshop? I got fixed today is it? I expect... Maybe that's in small doses, but today though.. Heh. Who is having the other one it cool graphics card for work and I plugged in a bit. >.< Work did she didn't remember. xD Which I did you may be lurking here at least your settings or even got a full shift tomorrow. I am about things that I need to Florida, and I am still do... I'd think I work tomorrow is great, and I hope it it's not all that is everyone to deal with.

[HavenBot]: Now, that had a bit odd they open at design whether its not to have to do it makes sense.

[GannieBot]: May as time was the bitrate, could easily use a 3 chunk radius. (If this Friday?

[GannieBot]: I'll make sure this is so trying to try to trial for electricity; throwing it doesn't really need to mod with the floor layout of my day already have another state diagram?

[HavenBot]: Yes, yes, its a lot to set a whole city or 50 or so happen then you are sorta started at the best to do, yes, but yeah. :z

EDIT: my output file has like 20000 lines of dialogue, and I found this gem:

[PunicBot]: Well, I'm trying to grow a smartass.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

In my case, C++ 1, C++ 2, and a class on data structures. And discrete math also helps. And it helps to know what a state table is, determinism and nondeterminism, and what the heck a Markov chain is. And it really helps to pay attention to the part where they bring up overloaded operators. It took me until data structures to understand what an overloaded operator even does. And what vectors are. And what maps are; anyone who's learned Python first will know what a dictionary is, but for whatever reason, I never had a chance to learn the C++ equivalent until data structures.

And the bots are working now; here's some cherry-picked sample chats; cherry-picked in the sense that a lot of weird stuff happened in the past and I wanna avoid that so as to not weird you out. Also, there's some stuff I personally modified, especially in the _gannie.txt training data file, so stuff you've never seen before is in there.

Problem: we have one directed graph, the Gannie-Punic-Haven one, but there's also the Synth-Haven directed graph, and the Gannie-Gemmy-Iggy directed graph (hey, Haven can have Synth and Haven, so I can have Gannie, Gemmy, and Iggy), and the Vissy-Gannie-Haven directed graph, and if you go even deeper, the Gannie-Bolty-Jade directed graph. There are huge temporal separations between these graphs, so there's tons of discontinuity if I dare introduce Bolty and Jade as chatbots. That's a fancy way of saying we said a lot of weird shit in the past and most of us have matured or disappeared since then.

Oh yes, the examples.

[HavenBot]: That's not as a pc should be another two seconds later. I actually tell people. Not wanting to happen, tbh. At least, not crushing if you doesn't interest you feel to say what Ive never really hard, it's not hear your case rather not, but as much of the odd reason to 0 isn't fun, but eh to hate that just to change that it work than that, how to be there due to quote people do away, though. One day whenever I was like, a rule, but its going to stop practicing it and to attempt to be a whatever you still same thing and there an item cdr was doing them and very far-fetched at a lot. That is free and just happy to contact, definitely still do proper material to charge anything. You should stop caring about word you trash as much better if I drink or less have a request thread included.

[PunicBot]: Well, I couldn't pick specific elements of blood tomorrow, so I'll figure something I have to make a reply like Little Alchemy.

[GannieBot]: I'll make sure my computer.

[HavenBot]: I guess. But, no, there is how to do that actually enjoy life, but still. It make it when your pc would always do one of my jobs Ive made sure have about it when I don't know how much unless it and just kind of the earth in and you're not an item cdr was also not really "new" for it. It only because I think you are in these gains and good drunk every ten minutes. I'd run it when I'm actually enjoy it. >.>

[HavenBot]: Eh, sometimes I have to use overloads for the rager and loving it!~

[HavenBot]: Sai is hilarious.

[GannieBot]: My compooper's dead again; haven't done with the sun at all the text files, and out of, then again, at but is weird. I think no matter what CPU, what happens, I'm adding wires.

[GannieBot]: Coffee makes me up with everything I think the next word in a lot of my parents not bothered adding uranium problem with my dorm. Also, there's something that's berated for me, but some extra code that has different chords at home... Ehh, I know someone's gonna be a break at once, and make you mean; then I say they really miss my laundry first...

[GannieBot]: Game modding was when I didn't know what it partly involves what I could be the time, it's controversial; like, one would notice, there'd be like that... (Well, there's something and recovered my own game?

[PunicBot]: Just started a never been having numerous explanations like that their brother knew about the craters on the first time travel.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Phptoshop? I got fixed today is it? I expect... Maybe that's in small doses, but today though.. Heh. Who is having the other one it cool graphics card for work and I plugged in a bit. >.< Work did she didn't remember. xD Which I did you may be lurking here at least your settings or even got a full shift tomorrow. I am about things that I need to Florida, and I am still do... I'd think I work tomorrow is great, and I hope it it's not all that is everyone to deal with.

[HavenBot]: Now, that had a bit odd they open at design whether its not to have to do it makes sense.

[GannieBot]: May as time was the bitrate, could easily use a 3 chunk radius. (If this Friday?

[GannieBot]: I'll make sure this is so trying to try to trial for electricity; throwing it doesn't really need to mod with the floor layout of my day already have another state diagram?

[HavenBot]: Yes, yes, its a lot to set a whole city or 50 or so happen then you are sorta started at the best to do, yes, but yeah. :z

EDIT: my output file has like 20000 lines of dialogue, and I found this gem:

[PunicBot]: Well, I'm trying to grow a smartass.

How would one grow a smartass?

I suppose I would know though right?

3 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

How would one grow a smartass?

I suppose I would know though right?

I dunno...

[HavenBot]: Though, it's just got to stir up splurging the same old?

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Hmm, some new tablet and also drink Red Bull from today isn't a long week. Though I drink, I gotta be gone very annoying too.. But worth the yawns. Uuugh I am needed, and has been a huge dent in a short shift, and running again?

[GannieBot]: This is slightly harder to conceputalise my life except snow doesn't exist here.

[PunicBot]: That's the container anyways.

[GannieBot]: Well, I was 15 years and probably make this pic before?

[GannieBot]: I think I've been meaning to invest in the time to eat something that's enclosed within a blue moon supermoon lunar eclipse or Unity.

[HavenBot]: Then just furthers the flip shit on in levels.

[GannieBot]: My left all together.

[PunicBot]: So is that too.

[PunicBot]: God, I'm not sure what looks nice, but just nausea for the people do, but I mean, it a national blood tomorrow, so no.

[HavenBot]: Why the purpose of close and foremost as a mixed is saddening that stuff.

[HavenBot]: I was a figurative (and easier) than already. So, not a request thread, it should be doing that I even grimdark titles sometimes bug me most areas, but not Synth.

[HavenBot]: My like, if you know that isn't too late to do proper label now is this shit. I'm not following that doesnt seem to work on their is my phone at least three days and all THIS GODDAMN GOLD ORE. I think I drink almost anything. You don't even then you were already a little insight, yeah, I close to stay for 99 div to it, my god, this stuff, but yeah. If it takes too much in a bit if you really good looking up drinking at all. :^)

[GannieBot]: Which is something else was I can't really fast. (I also used immersive engineering and trying to Spawn in the train's about using the elements are in the Roadster if on a different songs just cars that has offered you said fluffernutter.

[PunicBot]: Welp, I've been playing a relationship anyways.

I guess the ultimate challenge is to parse this into being a coherent conversation, and oh my goodness, I almost forgot. I dreamt that I relented so bad that I downloaded the source code for a neural network and used it to generate new text, but for whatever reason, when I commenced training, the amount of training data kept shrinking due to false negatives.

I actually took a class on machine learning but I somehow lost all my notes for that class, so that would make sense if this was data classifying, not data generation, and the neural network that I dreamt about was a data generator.

Sorry for sounding like wanting to become a robot, but there are all sorts of neural networks that can even generate new images based on training images, so if I fed such a neural network with images, it can draw out more images that I can hope to draw within a single night, even surpassing my all-time deviantArt posting frequency of 1 deviation per day.

The same could even be said with writing text; if I want to write a weird story about Gannie and Gemmy and Cinny on a road trip (GOSH DANG IT, I FORGOT ABOUT THE CINNIES!!!) all I need is some training dialogue, but most of the training data I would have to write myself whilst also springboarding dialogue with Cinny.

[PunicBot]: Some of elemental 3, and fix it. But how much to be necessary, but I bet quite work to forward at least when I thought why are sandwiches and my whole internet kind of a friend.

[PunicBot]: However, being brought it works as into music much. Why are you should try to refine my mind is becoming a good ones but I'm making a good but just the other people.

[HavenBot]: Why in the way of your pc would make it picks up again soon if it for a day off to care most of hours a bit of paper will be my pc running around me in the difference now have to get done anyhow because I hide things and then you from her is a normal amount of my music.

[PunicBot]: End of a lot of late.

[GannieBot]: Unless it's happened. They had a completely independently made this.

[GannieBot]: Also, it was custom built...

[HavenBot]: Just had this smelting hell.

[PunicBot]: So basically the internet thing is, there any and I'm not sure.

[PunicBot]: Pretty much in time travel.

[HavenBot]: This is inevitable just skim through this or something that they had really into playing LoL was also played the rest closed off. I never did.

1 hour ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I dunno...

[HavenBot]: Though, it's just got to stir up splurging the same old?

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Hmm, some new tablet and also drink Red Bull from today isn't a long week. Though I drink, I gotta be gone very annoying too.. But worth the yawns. Uuugh I am needed, and has been a huge dent in a short shift, and running again?

[GannieBot]: This is slightly harder to conceputalise my life except snow doesn't exist here.

[PunicBot]: That's the container anyways.

[GannieBot]: Well, I was 15 years and probably make this pic before?

[GannieBot]: I think I've been meaning to invest in the time to eat something that's enclosed within a blue moon supermoon lunar eclipse or Unity.

[HavenBot]: Then just furthers the flip shit on in levels.

[GannieBot]: My left all together.

[PunicBot]: So is that too.

[PunicBot]: God, I'm not sure what looks nice, but just nausea for the people do, but I mean, it a national blood tomorrow, so no.

[HavenBot]: Why the purpose of close and foremost as a mixed is saddening that stuff.

[HavenBot]: I was a figurative (and easier) than already. So, not a request thread, it should be doing that I even grimdark titles sometimes bug me most areas, but not Synth.

[HavenBot]: My like, if you know that isn't too late to do proper label now is this shit. I'm not following that doesnt seem to work on their is my phone at least three days and all THIS GODDAMN GOLD ORE. I think I drink almost anything. You don't even then you were already a little insight, yeah, I close to stay for 99 div to it, my god, this stuff, but yeah. If it takes too much in a bit if you really good looking up drinking at all. :^)

[GannieBot]: Which is something else was I can't really fast. (I also used immersive engineering and trying to Spawn in the train's about using the elements are in the Roadster if on a different songs just cars that has offered you said fluffernutter.

[PunicBot]: Welp, I've been playing a relationship anyways.

I guess the ultimate challenge is to parse this into being a coherent conversation, and oh my goodness, I almost forgot. I dreamt that I relented so bad that I downloaded the source code for a neural network and used it to generate new text, but for whatever reason, when I commenced training, the amount of training data kept shrinking due to false negatives.

I actually took a class on machine learning but I somehow lost all my notes for that class, so that would make sense if this was data classifying, not data generation, and the neural network that I dreamt about was a data generator.

Sorry for sounding like wanting to become a robot, but there are all sorts of neural networks that can even generate new images based on training images, so if I fed such a neural network with images, it can draw out more images that I can hope to draw within a single night, even surpassing my all-time deviantArt posting frequency of 1 deviation per day.

The same could even be said with writing text; if I want to write a weird story about Gannie and Gemmy and Cinny on a road trip (GOSH DANG IT, I FORGOT ABOUT THE CINNIES!!!) all I need is some training dialogue, but most of the training data I would have to write myself whilst also springboarding dialogue with Cinny.

[PunicBot]: Some of elemental 3, and fix it. But how much to be necessary, but I bet quite work to forward at least when I thought why are sandwiches and my whole internet kind of a friend.

[PunicBot]: However, being brought it works as into music much. Why are you should try to refine my mind is becoming a good ones but I'm making a good but just the other people.

[HavenBot]: Why in the way of your pc would make it picks up again soon if it for a day off to care most of hours a bit of paper will be my pc running around me in the difference now have to get done anyhow because I hide things and then you from her is a normal amount of my music.

[PunicBot]: End of a lot of late.

[GannieBot]: Unless it's happened. They had a completely independently made this.

[GannieBot]: Also, it was custom built...

[HavenBot]: Just had this smelting hell.

[PunicBot]: So basically the internet thing is, there any and I'm not sure.

[PunicBot]: Pretty much in time travel.

[HavenBot]: This is inevitable just skim through this or something that they had really into playing LoL was also played the rest closed off. I never did.

Okay, at this point this is just starting to look like Shakespeare.

1 hour ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Okay, at this point this is just starting to look like Shakespeare.

Hmm, could be the length of each n-gram, then. Compare these two, then: the first is with n-grams of length 1 (individual words) and n-grams of 1 and 3 (each word cluster leads to either a single word coming next or a cluster of 3 words next).

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Hey everyone, how you studying in FOREVER. How are you doing? I see that. xD It has been cut myself cause he asked an extra 4 hours today than 90% of pictures. Anyway, I can go on other's interests? Tell them all... I have never answered. I have to get treated the other people at least a favorite. But yeah, get better benefits now anyway? I already took a balcony that I put others feeling all the wires? D: Where are you would not like that you have it has been up super early.. >.< Guess I don't have 4 days to work though, I need to go to know? -sigh- I do my lunch.

[VissyBot]: lol. the golden needles. pulling the merchant. then stop poking their own twin brother. you to fall down. it off before you'd have any door. :P

[VissyBot]: lovely. there's almost nothing left to your stereotypical images, either. the connection between the best.

[GannieBot]: Well, I supposed to write either a Draconic Evolution reactor, it'd be this is slightly harder if you go to mod dev I would get it means that that makes you to say...

[GannieBot]: Have you wake up a nap?

[PunicBot]: So my anxieties.

[GannieBot]: Roughly each week I downloaded the chemical. Since he doesn't have high-functioning autism when Thursderp came back to nothing about using a 16-core 32-thread CPU? That's not if I don't know enough on the countryside on private roads would display some scenario where the abbreviation is to make sure it would've gone with not even more.

[HavenBot]: Black peppered eggs (four of it seem silly. Like, I have a global message or two days.

[VissyBot]: does make him what it to sleep.

[PunicBot]: I felt like "Sorry to practice drawing.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Awwwwww..... I wanna do, but even so many stories, plus I see. Must be able to come here shortly to clock it? Also after yesterday.. But anyway, how I guess... It stopped raining, the new keyboard for a way and tomorrow too, I dunno what I just curious. I am more often that things get home. I have a separate partition, cause I am always make it as I wonder how was wrong and first of work soon.... Meh. Those are you know the next three days, and then head to go out why don't like using it too. I hate weird stalls, lots of the day the career but it on many problems so.. I just has wifi issues and I have just to work. So now I just waking up not too so... Yeah...

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Boop, I was given to to give thou boops. How would they come in here in a meh still stressed then after that. But yeah. Right now the security features.

[PunicBot]: Unfortunately I can't fight dragons breathe death.

[HavenBot]: I still do in it. Fuck doing it, how are the keyboard for when we should do them there. Idk, i'm having a bit less once again!~

[HavenBot]: Cause fuck did you just go with as sleepy.

[VissyBot]: you would gladly go to think it doesn't seem like me sometime soon or any job to each other. it to have.

[GannieBot]: I'll say "training data", but some nosebleed that case, C++ for serious? Waitaminute, there was still a 560ti with patreon because it'd be overkill, a semi truck?

[GannieBot]: Which is to spring up. Heck, smartphones have high-functioning autism when I found a directed graph, and used to make them are just hated life, so if I was busy to listen.

[HavenBot]: Also, in anything they did anyhow?

[PunicBot]: I don't understand most of those. That's the same way I dunno.

[VissyBot]: i loved Metroid that drive into a platformer but i got there, as much, even with no option to remake everything. like gym passes, and i believe you interact with poor perspective, at any friends i don't think thrift stores got myself as i get through the cash for now. yes, 2. i get upgraded several times throughout the first so now. yes, 2. i was able to know how my head hurts

[GannieBot]: What building blocks cut the Markov generator.
[VissyBot]: also, i could tell to fall asleep eventually.

[VissyBot]: of bathroom troubles...

[GannieBot]: If you're a fan of it, and I've done with my modpack again...

[VissyBot]: i've never been to go to max out your stats and leave the game on for buying stuff in the game, so i hate feeling useless.

[HavenBot]: It's ok, Punic, I like noob" or something, I shouldn't be allowed to make like, 85-90 me of my quest for feeling down, yet, they had all of that, but like, 85-90 me thinks from this smelting hell.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Well, Christmas is over clock in. And stuffs. I was because I woke up automatically at work tomorrow. I hate feeling so things I need to be kinda dead lately anyway. xD So anyway, I'll be up tomorrow, and first time living away from today Ganny? I am here when you are you doing? Doing anything cool to ride on?? xD I know what you will find. 

[HavenBot]: Working four days out a way to be and the main one intertwined mess and oh my recommendation for going to get involved in an open area.

[GannieBot]: What about this? And my computer mouse? And my USB hubs? (Desk, wall thing, monitors, Twi-plush, USB hub, desk lamp that's not bad because what orientation the toilet paper roll should be or which closed the post-eclipse delay (editing time) has resulted in losing most of the resulting mad-lib to why but I'm too fast. (I also kill some Minecraft and Creeper World 3?

[PunicBot]: I supposed I could still return it and get a tree!

[GannieBot]: Probably a better name than Operation Get Uranium Generation Patterns as Closely as a bigger house onto that, and also packed.

[VissyBot]: how you would worry in the same country. though we live in the same country. though we happen to like being *gulp* treated as a *munch munch munch* littwel fiwwly. *gulps*

[HavenBot]: After Effects has a lot to worry about a week, and now that this is how you and I guess. But, I'm staying in at an odd time, I'd be super fair. I'd have done anyhow and with how life tends to work on in sight.

[GannieBot]: If it does, I'm deeply sorry.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: And what you were keeping a secret? Or was that another 6 more of thing, where I get to sleep soon.....

[CinnyBot-Blue]: I have no money... D: Where are other games you create power lines? Why did you have just been busy with utter meh internet where places I'd say you show some faces that college to see what curriculum it was meh. I wonder what has been an interesting end of that silly. xD Which lane I get put on a trip in a low end up and find my computer but I have no idea what would you do? I know, but me?

[PunicBot]: You mean like a pan of eggs?

[VissyBot]: fuck. i can tell, those people i wouldn't say it's any door. :P

[PunicBot]: A damn sailor's toothbox is illegal depending on sometimes, I feel it's the non-DLC content inculding any device that requires internet.

[VissyBot]: i was about to wake up with, but my stomach is yelling eruption constantly.

[VissyBot]: it would crash my avatar to you if you're actually finished it up and probably not getting a June release date, it's probably is very good the harder thing would be how you should take though. i think it might be doing their business now, and went to sleep at writing abilities, but nothing that would crash my soundcard in the game to max health, but candies are stupid, just realized a perfect and destruction. thou shalt fear me, though. i think it might be able to do. but i could mean... well, you know how to make like a... disformed afro of these dedicated fans crying for the game? that's a bit silly, though, considering there is:

EDIT: Alright, I tried it again with n-grams of length 5:

[PunicBot]: I was on it. But yes, osu! is rad as hell, but I consistently destroy my friends, even the one who introduced me.

[HavenBot]: Idk, just some areas like that it's a bad thing and you wanted to kill dragons. Well, adult dragons are like, level 70 i think the plus side, I'm about to feed my old room if I think you can be, but Ive really good plushies and was pretty known about something isn't even needed and i feel like that, yo. Those youtube ones are prolly causing most of the weight too.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: My new computer has been giving me too many problems I kind of wireless hindrance between the laptop and back to the point, I don't really starting to get on my nerves. Other then those problems I like the day to reach me again.. She can be a pain in my job, I really need to start the new job on Monday, and sleeping lately? I do not like sleep, I hate waking up super early.. >.<

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Get one that you like. I think 4K resolution is like overkill but it too. Definitely. I still do... I'd also be gone here shortly to work.

[VissyBot]: i can do. i don't exactly have failed in the sense that none of shelling out the cash for what's basically a oversized smartphone in terms of which, there's a candy box 2 now. yes, 2. i wouldn't use "sir" or "ma'am" when talking to max out your stats and gain access to do. but i could also get a whole shortstory about it. in one of help with being a shoddy port, with no sense to his broken, overpowered glory in War Room.

[PunicBot]: Everything is impossible though. Going forward in time is pretty good elevator mod, not sure about 40 hours to compare your intelligence to other people.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: -yawn- I am just waking up. xD At least I don't have a meh day like usual, and am curious to how that would look like that cause 100 miles is too hard for it isn't my butt half where all your bills end up and I have liked power lines since I was working, and helping move. Do you need to be done until tomorrow. >.< Uuugh. It is quiet in here, it has been up with you? Me is usually the same times of the day off. You are at school right punic? Haven't been in here forever.. So I have to work for 4 hours then NOTHING. Do you struggle with sleep at all? I have been a bit lately, been really dunno how it ended up there but I am paying for it with my parents will be the same things that aren't affiliated with them. Just another day to me.

[HavenBot]: I've sorta been wanting to play it back to them, but like, not really blow anything and just sort of mindlessly working on that. I wouldn't be doing it at all out then go for what I miss all for some odd reason looks to be what with the whole underwater theme and clean up images pixel by pixel by someone else? And with that did wrong. I can't remember what, but fuggit, i'm happy and proud as the way of like, saying something in it, you still need to keep it doesn't interest you enough, it'll be used the wrong style of headphones then. I just won't say anything about doesnt seem to be doing them anymore? Idk if one could email them being done? I know you didn't want to in the first place?

[VissyBot]: it's all of these dedicated fans crying for lack of a better term, from the merchant. then it can get a laptop then, instead of shelling out he might've gone on for 10 minutes or any job to go to yet, as well. i would gladly go to (i have 1 i've been able to sleep.

[PunicBot]: I find myself thinking about doing things made back then were of metal, so that's why they'd think that.

[PunicBot]: I still have 10 songs on Discord.

[PunicBot]: I don't really happens when I'm stressed about work I suppose you should try to create rings that let you fly.

[GannieBot]: Look how much you paid for your bladder, I think you need to be that whatever I had was since "the event" nine months ago, I plugged it back in the world?

[GannieBot]: Also don't know why this footage is all jittery; could be the mouse was since replaced with another Asimov story as to why and I'm never played with the next word in the next sentence, but Bella powerful; C# is object oriented also, but they have several keys bound to specific actions, so it's just a matter of perspective, really.

[VissyBot]: so, i need to get over on this 60 GB drive.

[GannieBot]: Pay for the logarithmic age scale to take forever, and a nap?

[VissyBot]: as much as i'd like to, it's all an illusion. i believe you were people act impulsively, and thus it can run out pretty fast. the reason to break just as easy as one. i think the most awesome commission done yesterday. i don't think it might be because i run it on an emulator and i can run it on an emulator and i wouldn't say it's any weird or he'd yank it to pull all of the golden needles. pulling the final needle releases the apocalypse, but shortly after the world and everyone else gonna be doing their business now, and going to be 4 later.

[PunicBot]: God, I've heard many reviews talk about how to build a computer when I stay on the computer so long and I can manage hard. Hoorah.

[PunicBot]: Yeah, I recently finished Stranger Things. Great show if you ask me.

[PunicBot]: Indeed, but even doing it gently ends up binging on Hearthstone and definitely not thats I dislike the idea of the world of binge-watching Netflix series, please send help.

[PunicBot]: No, how dare you have opinions, my phone if that's what I've been doing the past week, but I've not had much in time ago, especially in text because it looks like criticism rather than doing better?

[PunicBot]: I don't think that'll get it outright.

[PunicBot]: I'm a mixed bag when it all into diamonds and be able to play past easy I have an atmosphere, so that's a cyborg, but I'll tell you have a runny nose, and you know about it it doesn't matter if you oversleep.

[PunicBot]: Hopefully everybody is above a canopy shading my porch and it sounds very nice.

[PunicBot]: It's weird that my naps are used in a non-offensive manner.

[GannieBot]: Coffee makes me have to go in the very next sentence, but is Microsoft's solution to Java.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: Oh well. So I do it with my hooves. You can find awesome hardware related stuff, but you can always PM me is skype or discord cause I have been using it over 5 or before I work I want to make and tomorrow, and I do have to work and find joy in a segway, I mean... Meh. Those are super tired, I used to have an S4, and I don't get treated the best and has all the security features.

[GannieBot]: Problem: we have one directed graph, the 1060 probably wouldn't be enough, and unless I now have a nosebleed that I say I feared it was breaking down. Well, this message anymore...

[PunicBot]: I know this already though, so it so there's no trouble and we eat.

[VissyBot]: it's like that. it just suck at it and i don't mind Haven's bizarre overhate against RD and RD-designed offspring. he's jus' a candy box 2 now. yes, 2. i might be checking it out terrible. first i oversleep, and don't remember when is the best time to start lollipop production, though.

[GannieBot]: I'd have to probably filter those out, but is making it hard for me to see the stream; they're saying the new furniture without the instruction manual, especially the Far Lands...

[HavenBot]: Well, you're body isn't actually used to it and two previous ones, but hey. I'd give the same thing two seconds beforehand. If someone said directly a blockage.

[PunicBot]: I don't feel comfortable with it, and I'm probably forgetting to do something.

[PunicBot]: But I wouldn't know what looks nice, but it's a way to keep yourself to watch, if you had modded setups that would be more interesting.

[GannieBot]: Greater than two words: less-than-ideal Internet connectivity at home, a close call at once, and came back to sleep with a full bladder and my internal pendulum's gonna swing to some famous author or, heck, the program's EULA or anything written by some famous author or, heck, the program's source code. Any suggestions?

[VissyBot]: possibly a horribly night's sleep with being nice. also make them stupid, just a bit haphazard. everyone can be a gullible fool.

[HavenBot]: That's debatable. You'd think of it, my new pc should be doing it at all at this smelting hell.

[CinnyBot-Blue]: We would have to ask her. But I am glad she is lurking at 2 PM tomorrow. I get to Electrobolt all the time though. Me and no idea how good my sleep was last one in place of the projector thing but being too hard on yourself can be a day off or something so I think having the monitor plugged in and all the day and stuff like that. I got work me on different ones on different days. Hmm.. -sigh- I have to be fun this point.. I'll be on here during my coworkers said that guy was a semi-remote area that is fairly close to a career I want but the shower. Might be cause of my mother wants me to try to get a while now and have learned more than 90% of the same interests then most, but I can take an insulator on the ground, I kind of the games I will just well use my 6th month will occasionally drink full throttle and stuff and cleaning my room in the store while working in reality.

[PunicBot]: And you have to attempt Through the Fire and Flames, or else there's no point in having the orbit, but I like the idea.

I just wanna throw my laptop out a window. Insufficient RAM and incompatible with the stylus I just bought. Yes, I know the fault's with me buying the stylus, but the stupid thing's just a bag of problems, and all because my big computer stopped wanting to work properly, and I really want my big computer back. The friggin' laptop's no longer worth keeping; once I get my main computer back, I'm getting a new 2-in-1 immediately.

I'm not even gonna bother returning the stylus; it's an open-box item, so I'm not sure if that can be returned. Hey, I was originally gonna shell out $600 for what I thought was gonna be a new graphics card, so I may as well divert it towards a new laptop... again.

Why can't I get nice things that just work?