request shop ~Lugi~'s Signature and Wallpaper Request Thread ~Re-Opened~

Quilava

img-1351392-1-SigShoppe.gif

Hello everyone,

I am currently taking requests for signatures as well as wallpapers now. I am still learning the ways of photoshop, but I think I have gotten the hang of it now to start pumping out better work than I was before. TWO things to note before requesting. 1.) I DO NOT DRAW OCSAny image you want you must be able to provide (or actually be able to search for easily). 2.) NO REALISTIC IMAGES FOR BACKGROUNDS. They do not work when making signatures with cartoonish images/styles.

Thank you.

Types of Signatures Available

Text-Based 

Ex:

img-1351392-2-Experiment.png

Normal (Image, text, background)

Ex:

img-1351392-3-Zecora.png

Formats:

Text-Based:

Size - Regular (600x100)

Donor/Subscriber (600x200)

!~NOTE ABOUT SIZES~!

It is highly, and extremely, recommended that if you're going to ask for a text-based signature, that you get it in subscriber dimmensions. Regular sized signatures can be done, but the effect will not have the same effect compared to a donor/subscriber sized one.

Style/Theme - Be descriptive here. This will be mainly

affecting the background and how it comes out overall. If unsure,

you can just give me a basic theme/idea and I'll see what I can do.

Text: Rec. to use something short (username or nickname)

as this it will be the only focus in the siggy.

Regular Signature:

Size - Regular (600x100)

Donor/Subscriber (600x200)

Image(s) - Desired Image or Link to specific image

~Small Note about Images~

Always try to get an image that either a.)Already has a transparent image (most .png files) or b.) has a simple to make the desired image easy to cut out.

Background - Style / Colours / etc.

*Or, can just leave it up to me as well :3*

Text - Anything you'd like in the sig

(name, small phrase, etc.)

Other - Anything else you'd like to be done to the sig.

Wallpaper Request Format:

Size - *Check your monitor's resolution

for optimum quality* Most common is 1920x1080

Image(s) - Desired Image or Link to specific image

Design - Descriptions here are a must. Since I am still an apprentice at

wallpapers, I can not do over the top effects yet, so keep that in mind. If

you're unsure, post it, and I'll look it over. If I don't think I'll be

able to work with your request I will either PM or reply to you.

My creative intuition is also an option here as well.

Text / Personalization - Any text you would like and / or if you 

would like to have your name in the wallpaper to make it more

personal.

Other - Anything else (obviously no animation...)

Wallpaper Examples:

Please Note:

If I get stumped on a request I may postpone it until I've done another. It does NOT mean you're being rejected, it just means it's taking a bit longer to get yours done and would only backlog me and everyone else if I just waited until I got past the artistic block to finish the request. Thank you.

~I look forward to completing any of your guys' requests~

~~Some Examples of Old/Newer Signatures~~

Old

img-1351392-9-f68ab605-9cb3-4696-9438-db

img-1351392-5-Kaynah.png

New

img-1351392-6-Shadow.png

img-1351392-7-Zecora.png

img-1351392-8-Untitled-1b.png

Well, I know what I would like.

If you have time, I would love to have the following.

Screen size 1920 by 1080

Details: Clockwork background, perhaps having her in the center, with butterfly s scattered around the screen.

Or, Here is another 4 images that would look good as a background.

Images: post-19171-0-90954300-1377548152_thumb.pngpost-19171-0-75678700-1377548146_thumb.pngpost-19171-0-17229300-1377548222.jpegpost-19171-0-40963400-1377548220_thumb.png

Basically same resolution, but now each pony has a background behind them, that coordinates with their cutie marks.

If you can manage this, thanks!

Oh, I also forgot to mention to remove all of the backgrounds to the images if you have time, if not just try to make the backgrounds transition into eachother in some way, please?

post-19171-0-86483100-1377548222.jpeg

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Lugia, i´d really love to request a new signature :3.

Regular size ´d be cool, and I´d really like it if you could just make it similar to my current signature (same text, to be exact).

As pictures I´d like the first one on the left and the second one on the right (just like on my old signature)

pinkie_pie_by_pony4444-d4uze59.png

^ on the left side

pinkie_pie_is_happy_by_orschmann-d4c2drf

^on the right side

I would love it if the background from a grey-pinkish tone (on the left side) would fade into bright pink on the right side, and if it´s not too much of a hassle kind of sunbeams/ lightbeams behind the right image of the happier Pinkie Pie.

If it´s okay for you I´d like you to just write the same text with the same placement/ font as in my old siggy.

Thanks a lot if you decide to do it <3

Hey Lugia <3

Size ~ 600x 200

Theme ~ Limbo  ( As in the indie game Limbo, look it up)

Im leaving the rest up to you, just make it beautiful :P

Limbo meant nothing after that lil'...discussion...we had :3

(you already knew this was coming)

Here is the signature that will start the revolution of the epic and random dog-disguised robot ^_^

DawnGir.png

Decided to keep only one part of your to make it feel simple.

Could you do a wallpaper for me? I'd like a standard sized pic with my stuff on it. I'd Like this on one side...

Shadow_Symbol.gif

and this on the other side

608264.png

and put a darkish theme in it. 

And could you put my username in the middle somewhere, with whatever font you want. I'll let you handle the rest.

Hey Lugia!

You have some amazing quality sigs, I would like to request one of you don't mind. ^^

Size: 600x200

Image: I would like a picture of Flitter! I will let you choose the one, I know you have good judgement on how things will look. :)

Background: Also up to you, I like giving total creative freedom. 

Text: I'd like it to simply say   Chaos.  :)

Hope that's okay, I would be very grateful. :D  Just let me know if you need anymore information.

Plz make me a wallpaper same way you made my signature but the text at the top left corner and me in the same pose in the lower right corner (If you still have that picture) at 1366x768 thx. my signature should be enough but ill still post da pics.

post-17031-0-41479000-1378023590_thumb.png

Edited by Cloud_Flash

Hey Lugia,

I have a request for a wallpaper, but it's kind of over the top with a lot of detail. If it's too much, just let me know.

Size: 1366 x 768

Design: Basically, it is Twilight's softball team, which was a joke in the MLP fan series 'Friendship Is Witchcraft'

-Twilight's team would be on a baseball field, wearing uniforms with Twilight's cutie mark on them.

-They would be playing against a team run by Rainbow Dash

-Rainbow's team uniforms can have her cutie mark on them.

-Twilight's team: Twilight(Obviously), Lyra(Heartstrings), Bon-Bon, Colgate, anyone else you think fits

-Rainbow's Team: Rainbow(Obviously), Derpy, the muscular Pegasus that yells 'YEEEAH' seen in 'Hurricane Fluttershy', anyone else you think fits

-Spike is sitting on bleachers to the left of the field

-Few other ponies are watching the game with Spike

-Twilight is up for bat while Rainbow is ready to pitch

-Derpy is the umpire

Like I said, this is a very detailed and probably difficult image to make, so I'd understand if it may be too complicated to do.

-ReelyRandom

Hey, Bud, I see you're a bit Busy here, But I thought I may request something, don't want to rush you to do this or anything, so take your time, and I don't mind when this is completed, but I'd love a wallpaper.

Size: 1920x1080

Text: "Act as what you do makes a difference. It does."

Vector: Red From Pokemon if Possible. If Not, a Luxray.

Theme/Design: Whatever you feel is right, a dark background would do well I'd think.

That's all I ask for, Good luck to you, and I'll be awaiting the amazing result from you. 

Cheers. <3

Hi Lugia i would like to request a signature from you. It looks like you have a lot of requests so please dont hesitate to start mine right away, i could wait. 

Signature style: Text signature

Size: Regular - 600x100

Text: Night Sky

Font: Something cool like the one you have on your signature. And if you could make it have a glow effect that would be awesome

Theme and design: I would leave this one to you but something dark would be cool

----

Thank you

Hey there, you may or may not remember me but you commented on my welcoming plaza post. And I was wondering around trying to find some where to get a signature, and I found out that you have a request forum. So I guess I fill request one if that is okay with you. 

Size: 600 x 100

Text: The Handmaid

Vector: I would really like something of Queen Chrysalis please.

Background: Anything that you think would look really good I guess. Maybe something with a green and black color scheme. 

Thank you so much, I hope my request is not too picky or anything, but thank you again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Size -

Size - 1920x1080

Image(s) - Rainbow dash

Design - Basicllay ZeBlaze in any font with rainbow dash and maybe using a Firey type background

Text / Personalization - my user name

Other - Anything else (obviously no animation...

Size - 1366 x 768

Image(s) - Rarity, and some Crystal formations (don't care about appearance. Just make it look cool. I've got faith in ya!)

Design - Rarity is in a cave, where she is excavating glowing crystals from their formations along the dark rock walls

Text / Personalization - Just put 'Made for: Neon Corona' in the corner or something, nothing too terribly fancy.

Other - With the crystals, please make at least one group purple (amethyst) and one group orange (citrine)

Thank you so so so so much if you decide to do this for me, and thanks for looking it over if you decide not to. If you have any questions, lemme know~

Size - Regular (600x100)

Sig Shape - Squared

Background Colour/Theme - Anything that suits the picture

Image:Maybe some Princess Twilight and Rainbow Dash acting adorable

Text - "TwiliciousAlkoi"

Can you PM me when you finish it please? Thanks

• 2 months later...

Being that I am hoping to improve activity here on the forum, why not wipe the slate clean and re open this thread up :D

As stated in the title, I am willing to do both forum signatures and wallpapers. Though I'm fine with the examples of the signatures on the front page, you can find more examples of my wallpapers on my DeviantArt page, just click here!

Hope to see if anyone would like some art done for them~!

Snippy Snip

Your request is finished, though the vectors were a bit difficult (and the fact that I haven't worked on such a small canvas in quite a while ^^; ) , I hope you like the results nonetheless. Of course, if you want any changes (or a complete do-over~), feel free to ask away~

siJeo6U.png

*who let me go crazy with the scissors :I*

Your signature request is also done. I think this one actually came out quite well, though, your opinion matters more. 'Twas also my first time using a sort of "neon light" in one of my works. Hopefully the snow effect I tried replicating is to your liking, if not, the same applies like the above; if you have any requests for changes/additions/alterations feel free to ask away and I'll see what can be done to make sure you like the piece.

1R8CAtU.png

Thank you both for requesting and, again, hope you both enjoy!

Size - Regular (600x100)

Images - Beatnik Rarity | Twilight Reading

Background - Some combination of blue and white, sort of icy-like. Whatever you think works.

Text - Frostgage

Other - If possible, from the left to right, I'd like it to go Rarity - Twilight - Frostgage. If the Rarity image is too tall, you can leave out the bottom of her legs.

Thank you so much. Sorry for being so picky. Let me know if anything needs to be changed. :D

Edited by JPBrony773

• 1 month later...

text: about regular (600 x 100) with my username underneath the two ponies

Wallpaper- size: 1920x1080 image: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2014/058/4/9/bbg_by_theponyconquererd789mjf.png

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/150/i/2014/058/c/e/bbbg_by_theponyconquererd789mvm.png

design: I would mostly like a basic background, maybe have both of the ponies resting on both sides of a tree in a pasture, with a clear sunset on the mare's side and a rainstorm on the other side of the tree.

Edited by ThePonyConquerer

Signature:

Size - Regular (600x100)

Image(s) - I will let you choose from below

SPACER1_zps39fe2f52.pngSPACER2_zps4ffe12ce.pngSPACER4_zps2cec820e.pngSPACER5_zpscb46b11b.png

Background - something that goes along my OC's colors so basically I'm leaving it up to you xD

Text - Just my OC's name "Spacer" would suffice

Other - uumm....I will leave that up to you as well but since Spacer is a sort of DJ a club atmosphere might work. I will leave it up to you though because you are very creative from what I see  :)

Thanks in advance if you get around to my request!