Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

Celestia is best princess :D

It's quite annoying how people say she is a bad leader and everything that goes with that :/

I mean, imagine if you had NO CHOICE but to send your family/ best friend somewhere far away where you could never contact them for 1,000 years. Yeah, pretty sad stuff, Celestia had to live all 365,000 days in regret :(

• Brohoof 3

Celestia is best princess :D

It's quite annoying how people say she is a bad leader and everything that goes with that :/

I mean, imagine if you had NO CHOICE but to send your family/ best friend somewhere far away where you could never contact them for 1,000 years. Yeah, pretty sad stuff, Celestia had to live all 365,000 days in regret :(

All I have to say is, "Buck her haters."

• Brohoof 3

To my dear Celestia, I say this.. The fact that me and my brother have the same relationship as you and your sister makes me love you even more! Also you're so gosh dang pretty!!!! ♥♥♥ But still, She is to awesome o leave alone! and i'd totally date her if I could.

She is a very beautiful character, both in appearance and personality. Her song at the end of season 3 was one of the finest moments in the show  :squee:

Oh yeah, she's a badass too

moDSmsQ.jpg

(Seriously, loved that look so much)

• Brohoof 1

Best princess and second best pony. Cele needs more screen time and backstory, and in my opinion, way better than Luna. Sorry,Luna fans.

Anyway, have some amazing Tia art. 

forever_by_nadnerbd-d7kfdzq.png

By the way, no, she's not  doing anything suggestive.

And another good one:

i_couldn_t_touch_the_sun_by_nadnerbd-d6h

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.

Funny thing is that I'm 12 XD Thank you for this rule though X3

I absolutely love Celestia. She's the best princess to me. I feel like the only one who honestly likes Celestia more than Luna (I actually hate Luna). img-1620508-1-huh.png

img-1620508-2-hipster_celestia_by_crimso

<3 <3 <3

-hugs you so tight you almost can't breathe-

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know I have a Nightmare Moon icon but I'm SO sick of Luna, I kinda dislike simply dislike her but I think I hate her now!)

Celestia has always been my favourite Princess. Luna's fine, even though I used to not like her, and I honestly just cannot stand Cadence at all. Count me in.

Yes just yes, Luna's is ok usually and I'm find with Cadence but I agree

I think I'm one of the few who actually like Celestia more than Luna. She's the all-mighty ruler of Equestria who raises the sun, and she still plays around and visits ponies from time to time. That's what I like about her, she isn't the ultra serious type unless it's a dire situation. And, the whole Trollestia thing is kind of overdone.

Remember when she did this?

I think this is where it originated, but it's more or less a joke. It's too bad she has that reputation now because of those 40 seconds.

Your not alone, I see Celestia as a better character if we knew a little bit about her personality and backstory. They need to make a episode as a sqeul to Luna Elispe like they can name it as Celestia Elispe or something

Well, now that I'm done typing my replies to certain comments, I honestly just most of the time simply dislike Luna, she has good things but the fandom is what kills her for me, not only for her overratedness but the fandom-personality self of Luna, IN FACT

the fandom makes Luna look like a Mary Sue, I'm not saying she IS a Sue, I'm just saying the fandom treats her like one

(Being a rebel to Cwelestia and starts a Lunar Republic,

GAMER PONY LUNA,

Moonstuck Woona,

Woona in general,

the Snowdrop movie by Silly Filly Studios (the movie was good but so many people who misunderstood the ending hate on Celestia for it),

Past Sins the fan-fiction (Don't get me wrong, I like Past Sins but seriously it's just a fan-fiction, no need to hate on Celestia for it),

All the OCs in the fandom that have to do with Luna such as her lover, guard, etc (some fan-children won't count because some fanchildren are for shipping),

Sappy Sad Luna To the Moon (Where Luna was sended to the moon and she's all like sad and depressed when really she was banished IN the moon and she wasn't even Luna anymore, SHE WAS NIGHTMARE MOON!)

etc

I'm getting REAL SICK of Luna now, there are good things about her that I like so I kinda have mixed feelings for her as a character but seriously, the fandom these days.....

• Brohoof 1

Celestia. My favorite pony, favorite princess, and favorite teacher. Also, favorite alicorn.

The problem with her is that the show's writers don't have a clue about what to do with her. She's always there to serve as a guide, "quest-giver", worf effect...

I'm thinking that another problem is that the things that she actually does (ruling a country, teaching magic, suffering obnoxious nobles) just doesn't fit the show. I would like, but I doubt that most people would like to see an episode about Celestia making decisions, settling disputes... Ruling. I guess they could do it through Twilight learning with her, but I don't see it happening in an episode. And to top it all, Luna gets to help ponies with their fears... Next to this, Celestia just seems to be *there*, and just looking pretty.

Celly has done stuff, and Luna got ponies to get over her fear of her...not every fear.

Although she did help scoots and sweetie belle.

• Brohoof 1

Well the fandom has a very pretty image of Luna, but as far as the actual show goes, I don't think she's as impressive as it would have me believe. She did get one episode in season 2 which was needed, because she barely existed up to that point, but she did nothing else in season 2. She gave Scootaloo some guidance in season 3, and Sweetie Belle some guidance in season 4. And she had a minor singing part, that's it. Nightmare Moon is pretty much a different character. I don't mind Luna, but I think she has a very dull personality. She never made any of the episodes she appeared in to me.

So when people say that Celestia is boring and never does anything and that Luna is such a deep and developed character, I respectfully disagree

Edited by Jaref
  • Brohoof 1

Celly has done stuff, and Luna got ponies to get over her fear of her...not every fear.

Although she did help scoots and sweetie belle.

My point, at that time, and it still is, is that Celestia is missing Luna's (and to some extent, even against Cadance) "awesome factor". Celestia is always losing when she faces something in the show. While Luna and Cadance have shown strength of some kind.

We know that Celestia is strong and wise because the characters in the show tell us that, but it's debatable if we ever saw her being wise/strong in the show.

• Brohoof 1