What Would Your Battle Theme Be?

Golurk

Y'know how in video games, certain characters will have specific music play when you're battling them? Well, assume YOU are that character! What would your theme be?

I've got a few, depending on my mood and how badly I want you down.

If I'm in a good mood, friendly spar, something like 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx8G5Zv9Qxk

If I'm not in a good mood, and caused me some agitation to severely want you down, more like 

If you've done the impossible and made me truly infuriated to the point I'm out for blood, you have this to face: 

And if something were to cause me to go insane, a la Lesson Zero, something like 

Don't limit them just to video games. Use any music you wish. Video game, movie, band, whatever you see fit!

Edited by Yosef von Uzenvard

If anybody does not answer this:

They are wrong. Because Guile's theme goes with everything.

No seriously, search YouTube for "Guile's Theme goes with everything" and see that it actually does.

• Brohoof 3

*Time for a bit of RP I guess right :P?*

If I'm down for a good and fast-paced fight it'd have to be this, nothing can surpass this epicness.

In the mood for showing some skill/magic *if I had that sort of thing :P*, with some grace added? This would work out perfectly

Sadly, I cannot find/think of something I would use if I were in for an all out, berserk-mode fight. Probably will post one later.

For the first part of my high-octane action fight:

Then for when I achieve my final form in the second fight:

But if we were being serious and actually using our actual build and skill,then I would use this song as this would be only way I would be memorable in a two-second fight:

Edited by CaptainBlue808

I found a song that I would use for a full berserk mode fight. 

The longer the fight, the more intense. At ~4:30 would be when I start going crazy >:P

Edited by Lugia
  • Brohoof 1

This is something I've thought about quite often, but have never been able to decide upon. Clash on the Big Bridge from Final Fantasy V is one of my favorite tracks in the series, so I'll go with that one. Here's the original version and a metal cover by The Black Mages:

The song itself starts at 0:44 if you want to skip the lead-in they added to the beginning.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest last time I got into a fight there was this one song that played in my head while it was going on. I wish I could remember what it was...

But anyhoo, if I were to choose and if it were just fighting in general it'd be rad if thie played

If it's like "YOU'RE GOING DOWN" and I'm super pissed off and my eyes are all burning with anger I want it to be something absolutely insane like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Uvh1wfxh4

(this one actually sucks, but it's the only videogamey one I could find for this weird genre)

Edited by Lord Bababa

First encounter/Normal battle:

Rival battle:

Final battle phase 1:

Final battle phase 2:

When shit gets real:

You know something is going down when Star Wars music plays. tongue.png

Edited by Flareon