Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst pony song you have ever heard?

Windwaker

There are plenty of threads asking about your favorite pony song, but what about the worst? (This includes non official and official songs.)

For me personally, the worst pony sing I have ever listened to was Smile Smile Smile. (Boo! Sound effect.)

Anyway, what is your worst pony song?

• Brohoof 1

There really isnt a worst song for me be because they were all good to some degree but there was a certain remix of Never-ending Strife where the lyrics were rendered incomprehensible. It still was an exceptional song.

I think my least favourite would be You got to share, you got to care.

It just doesn't work with me, no real flow.

Other than that, I personally like all the other songs. And as for you , we are on two different sides of the spectrum :P

• Brohoof 4

Other than that, I personally like all the other songs. And as for you , we are on two different sides of the spectrum tongue.png

That maybe the intention of the song due to everyone's negative reaction to Pinkie's antics throughout the episode. I'm the same with that song, just not that memerable imho. All the songs have at least something to remember them by, but this one is just Pinkie's western look which is an interesting look. Just the song kinda of falls flat  huh.png

That maybe the intention of the song due to everyone's negative reaction to Pinkie's antics throughout the episode. I'm the same with that song, just not that memerable imho. All the songs have at least something to remember them by, but this one is just Pinkie's western look which is an interesting look. Just the song kinda of falls flat  huh.png

You see I like that one solely for one reason x3 How many songs other than Rebecca Blacks Friday and Public Enemy's 'Fight The Power' can encourage rioting?

Other than that, I personally like all the other songs. And as for you , we are on two different sides of the spectrum tongue.png

And this is why I don't like sharing my opinion >_>

I have to agree with you on that one. The episode also wasn't that good. For me, You Gotta Share, You Gotta Care, was the cheesiest song of the entire 3 seasons so far. 

I was thinking for a second that it would be hard for me to come up with one, but then you reminded me of THAT song.  Yeah, "You Got to Share," like many things in the episode "Over a Barrel," does not really work for me at all.  It's random, it's kinda cheesy (although it's strange, I think the episode is sort of self conscious of the fact that it's a bad song, so I think it's partly intentional and supposed to an extent be making fun of the idea of a song solving all the problems), and all in all my least favorite song in the show.  Still, to that episode's credit, it STILL handled the whole Cowboys-Indians dispute better than Avatar... I BUCKING HATE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!! angry.png

• Brohoof 1

I tend to be alone in this opinion, but I'm not really a huge fan of the laughing song in S1E2.  I just find it to be really irritating.  In fact, the first time that I watched the episode, I skipped it and never listened to it in its entirety until a few months later, though admittedly that was more due to me, at the time, not really accepting watching cartoon ponies burst into song than anything else...

• 2 weeks later...