mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

The last movie I watched was Ponyo, it was the English language version and it was still as cute and adorable as the original version.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Belle. It was pretty freaking good, my heart is in a really weird place bc of it, just has an emotional spark for those with a sense of justice and or looking for proper self confidence, I recommend watching it.. 

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

7 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

The last movie I watched was Ponyo, it was the English language version and it was still as cute and adorable as the original version.

Any notable talent from the English voice actors?  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

2 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Any notable talent from the English voice actors?  

Cate Blanchett, Liam Neeson, Tina Fey, Noah Cyrus, Frankie Jonas, Matt Damon, Betty White and much more.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

7 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Cate Blanchett, Liam Neeson, Tina Fey, Noah Cyrus, Frankie Jonas, Matt Damon, Betty White and much more.

:oWow!  We have Qui-Gon Jinn, Jason Bourne and the late Betty White:( together in an anime movie:wau:  

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

I haven't seen any good movie lately since The Batman movie but-

1. Chip n' Dale Ranger Rescue 5/10= Love the whole concepts but...plot could've been better.  Nothing much to expect anyways.

2. Pinocchio 2022 5/10= The plot is rushed could've been better if it wasn't and the story transition is kinda forced.  Sad to see my favorite Disney classic didn't capture the same charm. Either my expectation were too high or maybe I'm have grown too old and boring to enjoy Pinocchio anymore (hope not). Or it's just another failed live-action Disney Adaptation.  I was sad they didn't put my favorite song, "let your conscience be your guide". 

3. Sonic 2: 6.5/10= ehh it was great in the beginning till they get to the wedding part. That whole part was bad and not needed at all. Last, the whole parenting and family with Sonic is seriously cringe and cramping Sonic as the character style. Not that he wasn't cool in the first one either as the original but this is just bad-corny. And Jim Carrey did it again with carrying  the movie. But still love Tails. I did watched the short and I actually love that more than the movie.

4. Thor Love and Thunder 7/10= yet another movie with a plot that just zoom straight to the end. But I actually enjoy it more than the last three movie I watched. The ending is so heartwarming though and I actually love the ending despite of being bittersweet. But it was indeed a good and cute ending. I just noticed Thor is the only movie that always kill off their characters for his every movies....

Spoiler

But I end with this, I love Lady Thor- I mean Mighty Thor- ahhh but too sooon for her to goo....I was hoping for the next avenger movie to be all females heroes...wasnt expecting that. But at the same time Thor have someone to take care of to make him happy=so yeah I'm not kidding about the ending being bittersweet. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Beast (2022) Okay, if you want a suspenseful movie about a killer lion, sure, go take a look at this movie. But if you’re averse to mind-numbing STUPIDITY stay away! By the time this movie ended I was rooting for the lion because the people in this movie were idiots! I mean, DUUUUH! If there was a dumb idea they could employ to maximize their chances of getting eaten they didn’t miss a single one of them. Anyone that stupid deserves to be an entrée, sorry.

Ghost and the Darkness (1996) This is another lions-eating-humans story that has a little more style than the aforementioned atrocity. Unfortunately the people in it aren’t much smarter, but at least it’s based on a true story so it’s a lot more intense. And it has the added value of Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas to put it over.

The Expendables (2010) Lots of explosions and blood-letting by a bunch of very macho guys with guns and knives. Don’t watch this if you’re looking for something cerebral. But if you just wanna rock, simply put your brain on Pause and enjoy. This movie is pretty fun.

F.R.E.D.I. (2018) This was a nice surprise that reminded me of some of the live-action Disney movies of the late ‘70s. It’s a simple adventure about a kid who finds and befriends a top secret robot and has to escape the baddies who are trying to retrieve it for their secret lab. No tiresome woke garbage, no bad language, no mean people (even the badguys are pretty comical). It was honestly refreshing.