Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Doctor strange multiuniverse  of madness: 6/10. Could’ve been better if they haven’t added America in the movie. She seems so out of place and useless most of the time. Could’ve been better if they have that shang chi guy instead. But I love Wanda! I was expecting evil Strange to the be the main plot twist villain though.

Fantastic Beast: secret of dumbledore. 7/10 need to rewatch it again since unfortunately I have to seat next to a noisy family and their kids… but it does lack some edgy and tension in the movie.

• Brohoof 2

The Perfect Pairing 

BLEH, so boring! I only watched it because my mom recommended it. If you like romcoms a lot, it is perfect for you but if you are someone like me who craves a deeper storyline, this isn't the movie for you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-06-07 at 6:54 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

You a fan:dash: of Christian Bale?  

I’m a fan of Matthew McConaughey, Christian Bale and Gerard Butler, they’re such awesome actors.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 2

Top Gun: Maverick (2022). Very solid, fun, feel-good movie that seems to have come from another time when they knew more about making movies. Tom Cruise’s insistence on making the aerial shots onboard real planes with the real actors put the action over the top. It may seem like a subtle difference between real and CG effects, but you can always tell when the real thing is on the screen because it has a certain intangible something that just pops out at you. The supporting cast was refreshingly unobtrusive, and Tom Cruise looked almost as young as the ‘next gen’ pilots he was training. I really liked this movie and can’t wait for the DVD release.

• Brohoof 1

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness was the last movie I seen in theater. But I did just recently watch Sonic again for the 2nd time.

• Brohoof 1

The Million Dollar Duck (1971). I really liked this thing. It’s a perfect example of old Disney live-action at its finest. It doesn’t have to be ‘epic’ to be extremely enjoyable, and I loved it. Sandy Duncan kind of stole the show in the female lead; she was so funny.

Rambo (2008). In striking contrast is this goulash of gore from our old pal Sylvester Stallone in this fourth installment to the series. Sadly this is not quite equal to the standard of the series up to this point, as it lacks the comic book super-warrior vibe of the first three. This is what happens when franchises take more than a decade between chapters; they lose their spontaneous identity. The movie suffers from too much realism and focus on the atrocities of the badguys. But if it’s going to go that route I need to see a better pay-off at the end (don’t cut the badguy halfway through when you can chop him cleanly in half!) Come on guys, this is basic!

• Brohoof 1

"Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack"

Yes, it's a silly title, but it's by far one of the darker entries in the series. My third favorite Godzilla movie behind only the original Gojira and Shin-Godzilla!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Rescuers (1977)  100/10

Bianca and Bernard were great main characters and I thought their relationship felt like a

"love at first sight" type of chemistry. :wub:

MV5BMjMwNDU4MjQtNGVkMi00YTdlLTk2NTgtMjRj 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

The Angry Birds movie with my best friend (He wanted to and he's never seen it lmao)

Honestly it was pretty good, we laughed quite a bit during it. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Elvis

Mom is really into Elvis things so we went to watch. Suffice to say we both came away quite impressed and enjoyed it immensely!

• Brohoof 1

Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus — It wasn’t as epic as I hoped it was going to be. Just felt like a regular episode of the series stretched out into the length of a movie. And for being the main character Zim didn’t really have that much screen time himself, which disappointed me since he’s my favorite character.