Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

I'd never seen the Princess Frog until two nights ago. It was rather good, considering the poor reviews!

Awesome.

There were poor reviews for that movie? I thought it was awesome. :) The setting was sooo unique for a Disney princess movie.

There were poor reviews for that movie? I thought it was awesome. :) The setting was sooo unique for a Disney princess movie.

People thought the music "wasn't timeless enough" and that the villain didn't get enough screentime--that last one is too true. :P

The last Movie i watched was John Carter by Disney.

Pretty good movie with great effects and its probably my new favorite disney movie  :pinkie: Even though the story segments were going very fast. There were so many new things happening.

Sad that the movie was a box office disappointment. :( ( and yes i know, it earned over 200 million, which is pretty good :fluttershy: but the movie also did cost over 200 Million  :lie: so...it wasnt really successful for the company... )

"Song of the Sea" was it's name, and the movie itself is so nice and well put together...it has themes of death, and folklore woven into it in a unique and interesting way that kids can grasp onto.

Also the art style and animation in Song of the Sea is gorgeous!!

tumblr_njxz9dfVVV1rdqbfro1_500.gif

People thought the music "wasn't timeless enough" and that the villain didn't get enough screentime--that last one is too true. :P

That's crazy! Not only was the music completely awesome, but the villain was one of my favorite villains from a Disney movie! And he had the best villain song!

I need to watch it again... :)

Anyway... the last movie I watched was 'Inside Out' with my best friend ZeldaSage. ^_^ It's a really cute movie and worth watching, imo.

Edited by Kelaria

Last night I went back and watched a Disney movie that I havn't seen since my childhood.

Treasure Planet

It's like I had a very bittersweet connection with that movie, gave me more feels that all of the mlp episodes combined....and that says alot.

Sure it has it's Cheesey bits but still...

I don't think I've ever cried my eyes out that much ever.....the ending feels like an emotional nuke just squashed you...and then exploded...

• Brohoof 1