Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Movie You Watched?

GrooveBroove

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers. Watched the Producers Cut, then the deleted scenes, then stuck in the other disc to watch the theatrical ending. Still like the Producers Cut ending better. The strobing effect in the Theatrical Cut hurts my eyes.

• Brohoof 2

A documentary by one of my favorite bands Lamb Of God called "As The Palaces Burn". It was initially supposed to be about the fans and how their lives were affected by the band,t heir music and heavy music in general. But partway though, lead singer Randy Blythe is arrested in the Czech Republic on man slaughter charges for a fan dying after one of their shows over two years prior. It then focuses on how the band and the metal community copes with Randy's imprisonment in Prague for the next 38 days, Randy's triumphant homecoming, as well as his return to Prague to stand trail to judge whether he's innocent or guilty of manslaughter. Really shows the type of character these guys and metal fans in general have. 

Mad Max: Fury Road. I usually don't like action films like that, but I watched it because of the fact that the series inspired borderlands + the film was praised for its feminism. I loved it!

• Brohoof 1

I recently saw a film called The Banker (1989) it's a horror/thriller but I'd rather say just thriller. It's not really much of a horror film to be honest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096889/

It's about this rich guy who has a lot of power to the point where he apparently has control of most things in the city. We don't really get to see much of this in the film but it's something that is told for us. Anyway, this guy is quite the maniac because he likes to kill people at his freetime.

There's a policeman played by Robert Forster and his companion as well. You also get to follow these guys when they try to find the murderer.

This film is certainly not a big production, it is pretty obvious that it is a B film and it's not really that good. It's fairly entertaining but most of the time it's just weird. It was also annoying at times because you could see the microphone at the top of the screen in like 1/5th of all the scenes.

41ckXiAaGJL._SY300_.jpg