Bye

Nothing&NoOne

Well I have been trying to find the time to get one of these plushies lately (actually about 5 months now) but sadly... I keep finding other things or I don't have the money anymore. I got to really get Twily soon.

oh pfah!! :o  the build a bear ones are the same price and look a lot more solid and better constructed. whatever floats your boat. Guess it matters if you want plushie hair (a solid object just like the skin) or more realisitic hair.   >_>

I happen to own both the Build-a-bear Pinkie and got the 4DE Pinkie recently (I actually forgot I ordered it :P ).  I have to agree, the Build-a-Bear Pinkie is great deal more show accurate than the 4DE plushie...although I am not at all a fan of brushable hair (I have always dreamed of having a build-a-bear plush so it's forgiven).  The only other problem is the lack of cutie marks on BOTH sides, which the 4DE plushies do have.  I really like the 4DE plushie, she looks adorable with the plushie hair, but her face....it's....strange. not quite show accurate in stitching, plus there's no mouth.  The Build-a-Bear Pinkie just looks at me, silently saying, "Please hug me, I'll love you forever....FOREVER!" (seriously, my husband is a bit creeped out by her staring at him while he sleeps, it's like she's looking into your soul, which is adorable no matter how you look at it).   But the 4DE Pinkie just doesn't have an expression, at all.

The only other problem I have with the 4DE Pinkie is that the beginning of her tail seems very weak, which is show accurate per se, but not well transferred to a plushie form, they could have done better (such as reinforce that area). I will probably do that myself with time (I repair antique stuffed animals by hand as one of my hobbies). I hope to eventually get the sewing machine down (I do all sewing by hand) because then I could make a decent plush mane/tail for my Pinkie since hand sewing produces a more "dated" result {i.e. It works for older plushies because I can match the stitch, but new plushies are more difficult because they are machined stitched and thus very difficult to replicate in a decent time frame}).....

• 2 weeks later...

I already have Twilight and have been waiting for a time when I can grab Pinkie from 4DE. I hope that they make the rest of the Mane Six and at least the Secondary Six so that I can get a high-quality plushie of each of those characters without needing to pay $300 for each. I know that it's worth it because the plushie makers are excellent at what they do, but those kinds of prices should be reserved for very minor characters (like super background ponies) or for OCs, not the main characters in a show.

• 2 months later...

Calling all Applejack and Big Macintosh fans! 4th Dimension has officially revealed plush toys of our favorite farmers!

BmK4PdYCUAAHNkd.jpg

Her hat could be slightly better, but she's otherwise perfect.  I am all kinds of stoked for these two. They will be added to my collection ASAP! :wub:

Equestria Daily article.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Calling all Applejack and Big Macintosh fans! 4th Dimension has officially revealed plush toys of our favorite farmers!

Her hat could be slightly better, but she's otherwise perfect.  I am all kinds of stoked for these two. They will be added to my collection ASAP! :wub:

Equestria Daily article.

Shut up and take my money 9 times!

Unfortunately, I might have come to the point where I might already have too much pony merch. I'm not really asking for it either. My sister is always getting me a plushie every birthday and Christmas.

Edited by Mars Brownie

img-2573800-1-BmK4PdYCUAAHNkd.jpg

Equestria Daily article.

Thanks for updating, haven't been to that site for a while.

I want a damn Luna plush.

Got these on my desk at work. All the girls are very jelly. xD (Being a brony is surprisingly very popular with the ladies, huh?) I can't wait for Fluttershy. And of course RD. WHY CAN'T THEY ALL BE OUT NOW?

It's amazing how some fans will sell plushies for hundreds of dollars, but these folks sell em for under 30 dollars. Either these are low quality, or some people are seriously overpricing their product. Or using overly expensive material.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

FINALLY SOMETHING SHOW ACCURATE! I mean whats wrong with Hasbro? Cutie Mark in just one side, ugly manes, PINK CELESTIA? Oh come on! Ill be getting all of them!!! Ill bring me some peace lol.

Did they delay the release of pinkie pie and twilight sparkle plushies or are there just new releases? My distributor has them listed as new and street dates not even announced. I know this conversation has been going on for awhile now, just curious.

Did they delay the release of pinkie pie and twilight sparkle plushies or are there just new releases? My distributor has them listed as new and street dates not even announced. I know this conversation has been going on for awhile now, just curious.

Pinkie and Twily have been available since last year. :) AJ, Big Mac, Rarity, and Fluttershy are new releases coming in the fall.