Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want on your tombstone?

Harmonic Revelations

I actually just had a tombstone with red peppers, onions, broccoli and spinach on it. It was delicious so I'll have to say I'd like to have those things.

• Brohoof 6

Is it morbid that, as a teenager, I've already thought of this? I'll go for something like:

"They are coming, 22/10/2198."

OR

"My fortune lies under the Eiffel Tower. Finders keepers!"

I'd also like to be buried with a leg sticking out of the ground because I'll be a rebel corpse (you can't make me be fully buried! Sticking it to the man!)

• Brohoof 2

Is it morbid that, as a teenager, I've already thought of this? I'll go for something like:

"They are coming, 22/10/2198."

OR

"My fortune lies under the Eiffel Tower. Finders keepers!"

I'd also like to be buried with a leg sticking out of the ground because I'll be a rebel corpse (you can't make me be fully buried! Sticking it to the man!)

Nah, that's not morbid. Not any more so than me, at least. My tombstone is probably just going to say "F**k you all." :P

...oh you were all talking about pizza... carry on. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We've all thought about this. I'm not sure I'll have a tombstone, as I do not plan on being buried, but if I were to have one, I'd like it to be somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. Then when someone come along and finally looks at it'll say, "If only I hadn't come into these woods!" Or something to that effect. Scare the crap out of someone. Most likely, my family will make one for me though and it'll say, "Here lies (insert name here) devoted teacher, caring mother, animal lover, and a total pain in the ass"... ya know, or something to that effect.wink.png

And if you're talking about pizza, I think tombstone pizza is nasty, so I'll have some air and a little bit of nothingness on the pizza I wouldn't eat.

Edited by Mint_Melody
  • Brohoof 1

Candidate 1: Consistency is the last bastion of the unimaginative. 

Candidate 2: Get the hell off my grave site, you goddamn hippies!

Candidate 3: Speak loudly and carry a big stick anyway. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Three things: (1) the entirety of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing translated into cuneiform; (2) a statue of a plate with a stack of either waffles or pancakes (I still can't decide) complete with butter and syrup; and (3) pigeons.

Edited by eightbithoof

Mmmm, tombstones...blawlawlawlawlawl... post-14546-0-97483800-1368046610.png

But if we're to talk about actual tombstones, mine would probably say something like "I [insert past-tense cause of death] and all I got was this lousy headstone."

Either that or the other great classic, "I'm with stupid ->"

"help, get me out of here!"

"see mum, I told you I was sick"

"wrestled a bear"

something crazy like those would be awesome to show the living when I'm long dead

or have my coffin spring loaded so in the future, some archaeologist is gonna have an awesome day at work

(edited)

Everyone seems to be off-topic here, it's a pizza. Well, I don't have those tombstone pizzas in my country so I would say just pepperoni, ham and pineapple.

But on a regular tombstone I would want Derpy on it, that's it nothing more. I have seen many tombstones with birds and stuff. It seems peaceful so why not Derpy and I would want to have it say: "It's great to be different". Derpy has a lot of meaning to me and the song

would just fit perfectly. Maybe I should make it, like a sketch or a drawing of it. So I could have it ready, like on my deathbed I would tell whoever will be there. Maybe noone, if noone I would give away all of my money to charity and only ask that they would make that tombstone for me. Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Idk. why are you asking me this harmonic o-o. Any future plans...?

Hehe, Anyways. I haven't really put much of any thought to it, I honestly think mines just gonna end up being a generic "Here lies XXXX" 

(edited)

I'm quite interested in getting a tombstone but it would mean having to go down to my local bar and ordering one, which is a pain because I don't have any shoes at the moment because my dog tore them apart and they were my only pair since i loaned my smart shoes to my brother who hasn't returned then since his trip even tho that was a month ago and and it just makes me so angry at him which I know isn't doing me any good since I'm trying to get though my bipolar disorder with out medication because its so bloody pricey I mean rely if you don't have a prescription it costs you a fortune.  

anyways....

Back in 5 minutes

Reserved

Where the f~~k did i put my wallet

I derailed Harmonics thread and payed the price

^^ one of those 4 unless I can think of anything better before I die............. X.X

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 2

Before I die I want to say "I left a million dollars in the-"

It's brilliant.

Then after I'm dead:

"Here lies Binary. He typed fast, and died with arthritis."

or

"Went grave digging. Be back soon."

• Brohoof 1

I think it's funny that when I saw this thread, my initial intention was to come here and post something along the lines of "Pepperoni and chicken" in a trollish nature, and then I find that very joke in the original post.

...well played, sir.

"Here lies Justin. He took the red pill."

(edited)

"I'll wait, Dr.Frankenstein!"

...Seriously though, I cannot answer this question now. I would like to answer that question when I've lived my life and actually know what I thought was most important in my life.

when I've lived my life 

*facepalm*   ...never mind...

ohshitimsostupidsometimes

Edited by Jokuc

<------- See that? My member title. That's EXACTLY what I want on my tombstone. Also, a picture of Soarin' and an everlasting chocolate bar. And a couple burritos. Then I could die in peace.

I like nothing better on my Tombstone than pepperoni, green olives, and enough cheese to drown an ant colony. I also cook it slightly longer than you're supposed to, to give the crust a nice crisp and slightly burnt flavor. Magnifico!

As for the morbid kind of tombstone, I'd probably just go for the "date-date" look, but with the dash being far larger than either of the dates. After all, the dates are just a start and a stop. It's what you did in the dash that counts.

Alternatively, "You guys need to pick up the slack yourselves now. I kinda can't anymore." Followed by a trollface.

• Brohoof 1

I probably want a pizza on my tombstone,. to just randomly feed whoever is hungry. :P

Then have this engraved on my tombstone:

Best In The World

Just for the laughs and giggles. :3

(edited)

On the topic of pizza, pepperoni, sausage and canadian bacon. I don't eat no Tombstone Pizza! I get my pizza at this really awesome local place. But, on the topic of actual tomstones, I would probably want to put the date of my birth and death, maybe a peace sign too. Maybe the lyrics of some song? I don't know. I'm not creative.

Humorously, I would put "This grave is empty![NAME REDACTED] LIVES!"

Edited by Sgt. Callisto

(edited)

Well I want to be famous when I die so that I can put something funny on my gravestone and people will actually care or maybe I'll take that one guy's idea and put a false doomsday warning on it. My Last Big Joke to the world.

Edited by Mzukiller