Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What do you think of The Living Tombstone's music?

4HFan

Hello, I am starting a new topic today: What do you think of the living tombstone's music? Or do you prefer another Brony music artist?

Edited by Troblems
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like their FNAF ones, that's how I know about their channel. I don't listen to their other ones beside FnaF though.

For the most part, I like it, but I feel some of it is a bit hit and miss. The original songs are my favorites, especially "zero_one" which is an amazing album. :ticking: The songs based on games and stuff like that don't appeal to me as much – there are still some great ones like "I Got No Time" (really catchy!) but there are a few I don't like at all ("Report, Report, Report!" being my least favorite). The MLP songs are enjoyable from what I've heard, but not among their best – as much as I liked "Discord" when I first heard it, I now find Eurobeat Brony's original the superior version and find it weird how unknown it is compared to TLT's.

I'm glad TLT has become so popular (clearly the most commercially successful musician in the fandom), but I think their most popular songs definitely aren't the same as their best ones.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

"i got no time" "Five nights at freddy's 1 song" and "It's been so long" are some of my favorites, although i'd have to say I prefer DA games more. "Turn the final page" (Tattletail song)  by DA games slaps harder than my brother when he's pissed :P 

in fact, I might go listen to some fnaf/Tattletail music ;) 

Edited by Stellar Heights

• The title was changed to What do you think of The Living Tombstone's music?
  • 2 weeks later...

LOVE Gypsy Bard, Pinkies Brew, Rainbow Factory, Nightmare Night and Beyond Her Garden, but I can't stand that Discord song, I know I posted here already but I think it's worth mentioning that I have met Living Tombstone at Bronycon, have got his autograph and he was a douchebag, I kind of forget to talk about that but, I dance, like pretty hardcore at concerts, he was out back bc the concert ran an HR or two over time, and he remarked, "what is this some kind of brony concert" something along the lines of mocking MLP, and it's fans and it irritated me, but yeah I absolutely love Gypsy Bard remix, will forever but he's kind of a douche.