Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dream Date!

XrosOver

Easy! I would date Discord (after "Keep calm and flutter on") He seem to like skating so maybe we could do that, or anything else he want to do. As long as my date is with him, that would be a perfect date for me!

My dream date would probably be with Luna. We could just hang out in my game room and play portal 2, skyrim or some TF2. Then we would just stargaze and cuddle.

I would most likely go on a date with Octavia. She's so cute. :3

Might play a duet together? Or visit an orchestral concert. And/or we'd snuggle and (probably) kiss. :3

• Brohoof 1

Mine would be with Fluttershy, we have a lot in common. I would just be in my dark corner, while she would be shy towards me. We would probably both be shy towards each other, it would be pretty cute. I just like her personality the most.

We would probably just drive out on the harbor and just watch the stars, while we would just chat about stuff. I would probably just end up talking about cars, since that's pretty much the only subject I talk about.. Unless she would be comfortable with talking about Equestria. We would just hug each other and probably eat pringles I always have pringles ready, it would be awesome.

• 7 years later...