Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dream Date!

XrosOver

Imagine that you could have your dream date with your favorite pony. Who would it be with and what would you do?

Personally I would take me and Twilight to the Smithsonian and we would have dinner in the mall of america.

I would take Scootaloo (preferably grown up) to the movies to see Wreck it Ralph or something.

Then get kicked out for trying to bring a animal into a movie theater.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, please! Having a dream date on Earth is sooo last eon!

If anything is possible on this so-called "Dream Date," then I would definitely shoot for the stars!

It would be a nice and peaceful... certain point time... where I and Twilight would just relax with each other, stargazing. Or maybe even galaxygazing, or even blackholegazing! I don't know, whatever we would find first. She probably wouldn't mind going to space for a date, assuming the vacuum won't effect her.

If it has to be somewhat realistic... then I would still take her out stargazing...

...even though there would be a whole ton of atmosphere blocking the more amazing sights...

I'd probably end up dating Fluttershy. 

Even though Twilight and Octavia are my favorite ponies. Fluttershy seems more logical to me because we're both quiet and we both love animals. I'd take her for a picnic because I know she loves nature :).

(edited)

Well if it has to be a pony..... Does George Weasley count as a pony? XD Now he does.

Fine ummm... Soarin XD

I'd probably go to a Harry Potter movie (duh) or to a park.

Edited by ✮Chaotic Eureka✮
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not sure, actually. I'm a girl, for starters. There aren't that much colts/stallions on the show. 

So um, I'd date.. I don't know Soarin. 

If I were to go on a date with him, I'd go on a date where I'm watching a extraordinary display of the Wonderbolts, admiring him, I guess.

Hmmm Luna or Twilight? Decisions Decisions

My dream date would probably be Luna, we would go to New York, see the sights and city at night. And go on a dinner cruise on the Hudson River. :3

I came off with that off the top of my head XD

Hmm....that's tough. Pony Joe. happy.png We would get high on donuts and coffee and then we would sell our goods and services to everyone, if they want a jelly-filled or not. Hehe. But in reality, maybe this guy: Max-Schneider-feat.jpg

Max Schneider, man. MAX SCHNEIDER.wub.png

(edited)

Picnic with Pinkie

bring lots of sweets,

tell her she's still the sweetest ;v;

Nah, sadly, as much as i love her, i don't see myself dating Pinkie ; n ;

besides,

anydaywithurdiewouldbemyperfectdreamdatex:

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 2

I think my dream date would have to be, Applejack. Sure, I am known for being a Rainbow Dash fan but I could give AJ a chance. She deserves love too. Not really hard when you have two different choices. :3

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash and I would go out and just have an awesome time and we would listen to awesome music and just cuddle and be happy together :)

And then we would kiss and then maybe other stuff would happen, who knows 

• Brohoof 1

I love dashes personality and style, so I would probably date her. She just has the kind of personality i love, cocky, brave and loyal (duh).But it would sorta depend on if I was a pony or human...

As i was reading this and listening to the radio when a commercial poped up and a thought occured and I've got the perfect date in mind for Rarity

MONSTER TRUCK RALLY!

Ya know shed love it. All that high faluton stuff is just a front. She just wants ta cut loose and hang with some good ole boys

Hmm... Not many guys on the show so it may be hard for be to find a good match. I do like Shining Armor but I suppose he's taken... Big Mac is to quiet.

I'm gonna have to go with Soarin. Gotta love that goofy charm derpy_emoticon1.png

You know, I would've said Roseluck (mostly because of Fox's avatar) about half an hour ago, and I'd walk with her through a park, talking, all that good stuff. Then I heard her voice in a 3 second clip that Lolnus shew me (DAMMAT LOLNUS) and now I don't think I really would date anypony. Even though I have a gigantic crush on Big Mac, I don't know if a date with him would turn out very good.

***(WARNING: The following post contains content that may be highly disturbing or frightening to some viewers. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.)***

I would with out a doubt in my mind date Twilight. I would take her to the nearby planetarium (because planetariums are cool. They're like, space museums.) After that, I'd take her out to dinner, and then we'd cuddle together, and stargaze, and we'd discuss whatever came to mind...

I have severe problems, if you couldn't tell.

I think I'd go with Applejack. We'd have a nice dinner,(not fancy, just nice. Like gourmet burgers or something) and then I'd take her square dancing.

Sigh.....curse you, reality.

And then we would kiss and then maybe other stuff would happen, who knows 

Going all the way on the first date, man you work quick Dashie likes speed though. It would probably take quite a bit longer for me to convince AJ to do that, but we would have a lot of fun along the way. My dream date with AJ wouldn't really need to be too fancy as it dosen't really take all that much to make either of us happy and she seems like she would be more comfortable with something simple like dinner and a movie or something. No matter what we were doing though just being around Applejack would be pretty awesome.

Going all the way on the first date, man you work quick Dashie likes speed though.

No I didn't mean we would do that on the first date lol, but maybe that's what we would do if we were in a relationship. But like you said, maybe Dashie would like going fast lol

(edited)

There's a science center not far from where I live which gets cool traveling exhibits every once in a while. I'd definitely take Twily there. An educational and possibly romantic time with best pony? SIGN ME UP! happy.png

Alternatively, there's quite a few places nearby that are out in the country and away from city lights. Assuming it's not cloudy, some stargazing would be nice. Possibly with a meteor shower. That'd be nicer.

Edited by Yosef von Uzenvard

Hm... I'd probably take Twilight or Fluttershy, depending on how I feel and how shy Fluttershy is towards me.

If I took Twilight somewhere it'd be somewhere formal, then maybe to a museum like the smithsonian or some other famous museum :) or anywhere that she would enjoy being such a well read pony :).

For fluttershy we'd either stay home and cuddle or something, or we'd go to a movie. Maybe get something to eat at a nice restaurant. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't know what the OP had in mind as far as us still being humans and dating ponies, or having first been ponified, or having the ponies be humanized...I'm just gonna assume it's one of the latter two, as not to make things totally weird in my mind. Fair enough?

Even though Dash is best pony, I can also easily see myself immensely enjoying a date with Pinkie or AJ:

With Dashie, I'd probably end up taking her to an epic metal concert. Given a few of the tunes that play during the show whenever she's being a total badass, I think I could roughly gauge what kind of bands she might be into. Upon leaving the venue we'd probably just walk around the city and talk, joke around and prank people, all that good stuff. I'd most likely end up doing stupid/dangerous stunts just to make her laugh, because...well, I'm a guy. That's how most of us are wired, unfortunately. (The things we do to make you wimmins smile! sleep.png )

With Pinkie...well, to be honest, I don't really think she'd be into romance, she just seems like the type who enjoys the little things in life far too much to take something like a date all too seriously. I could be wrong, though. Regardless, I think it's safe to say that the first thing we'd do is go hunting for parties to crash. As with Dash, I don't think it'd take much convincing to get Pinkie to join me in some general trolling and mischief making, so that'd be a big part of the day as well. To top it all off, I'd challenge her to a cupcake/sweets eating contest, which I'm sure I'd lose horribly, but it'd be fun nonetheless. laugh.png

With AJ, chances are good it'd turn out to be a rather simple affair, since she's a simple kind o' mare. Hey, that rhymed! Derp. It'd be nice to just hang out, maybe see a movie, and have a barbecue for supper...of course, it'd have to be veggie burgers or something. End the day by watching the sunset atop a hill and just talking - all that typical sort of mushy stuff. Knowing my tendency to "open mouth, insert hoof" I'd probably offer to take her horseback riding before the realization dawned on me... huh.png

Edited by Lowline

I would go with Luna. And just stay up all night with her. I know she'll like that.

Heh heh allllright ;D (I know what your thinking whoever is reading this... The answers yes)

post-15499-0-79351500-1368078404_thumb.jpg