Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Embarrassing Brony Moments

MilBrony

Embarrassing Brony Moments  

304 users have voted

1. 1. Where do your Embarrassing Brony Moments happen?

• Work
    • School
    • Public Areas (Walmart/ Park/ etc)
    • Other

I also do that. Sometimes even if I know I will be home alone all day.

But what can you do when PARENTS DON'T KNOW ON THE DOOR EVEN IF YOU ASK THEM A MILLION TIMES TO DO SO? :/

At least you don't get grounded for closing your door. :|

Here's one of mine:

Be on the forums in school library

Some guy looks over my shoulder and asks if I am a brony

I say yes

Guy announces it to the whole library

Dammit

• Brohoof 6

About 15 minutes ago I bought a Pinkie Pie toy/MLP book. The guy at the counter was being really nice and was joking about me buying it, but hey, I'm proud of my bronyness so I said its a pretty good show to be honest. We were just chatting away about bronies and why I like the show. Without my knowledge a girl that I know was behind me at the book section, she had her phone out and sent me a video on Facebook of me talking about MLP and buying the book XD Haha all worth it because the toy is AWESOME

• Brohoof 4

Once on the train I had the mlp theme song as my ring tone and well someone called me and my phone was like

MY LITTLE PONYYYY MY LITTLE PONY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...!

And of course everyone looked at me.

Oh and of course, when my mother discovered that I liked MLP

I was watching an episode with headphones and suddenly she walked into my room without me knowing.

Then she said something I don't remember, I looked at her and her face was like "what the hell is wrong with my kid?"

new thing... 3 words:

mom saw clop

I would have been laughing on the train bit, just out of fun.

At least you don't get grounded for closing your door. :|

Here's one of mine:

I say yes

Dammit

A simular thing happened to me.

Watching MLP on my Tablet in Library

And well the same thing as what you said.

I say yes

Dammit

Dayum, that's a dick move. Some people just don't care how dog they are sometimes.

You know, i don't care who knows about it, so i told my parents and all at christmas dinner that i was an mlp fan, this was the priceless reaction:

maxresdefault.jpg

But me, i gave them these expression:

photo.jpg

They all laughed, but hey, i take any negativity and turn it positive.

• Brohoof 6

But what can you do when PARENTS DON'T KNOW ON THE DOOR EVEN IF YOU ASK THEM A MILLION TIMES TO DO SO? :/

I know that feel... I have no privacy from them or my sis! :unsure: 

:toldya: they just barge in and see me, and I'm sputtering, "I...I...I..."

And they say, "Aha! :umad: I caught you watching ponies!"

Then I say "You saw nothing of the sort!", insert some lame excuse, and then squee. :squee:

The other day a guy in my class caught me watching ponies and this was our conversation

Guy: Dude are you watching ponies?

Me: Yeah...

Guy: That's so gay.

Me: and why is that gay?
Guy: cuz it's pink and girly.

I just gave him the stupidest look because 1, I'm a girl and 2, he shouldn't care what I watch, he doesn't even know me.

• Brohoof 6

The other day a guy in my class caught me watching ponies and this was our conversation

Guy: Dude are you watching ponies?

Me: Yeah...

Guy: That's so gay.

Me: and why is that gay?

Guy: cuz it's pink and girly.

I just gave him the stupidest look because 1, I'm a girl and 2, he shouldn't care what I watch, he doesn't even know me.

You should show him Smiles HD. He'll be traumatized for life XD

• Brohoof 7

I have one...

One time my friend was over for a big Minecraft LAN Party.

I like to change my desktop background all the time. I'd recently discovered the song "Discord" by EuroBeatBrony, so I thought "why don't I make it discord?

When he got there, we started booting up the computers.  Unfortunately, he didn't bring a laptop, so I thought "heck, I'll just use my mom's and let him use mine.

When the computer turned on, he saw Discord, and said "Who's that?"

I replied, "Oh, he's... uh... a character from... this one show...  and... he's really chaotic, and... er..."

He said "Yeah, but who is he?"

I said "Well... he's a lot like Q from Star Trek..." (His family are geeks, BTW)

I changed the subject and luckily for me he forgot about it.

The next day, my brony friends came over, and said "Sweet Discord background!"

And I was like "I know, right?"

Thank goodness it wasn't a pony.

:umad:

Edited by OnieronautDraconequs
  • Brohoof 5

I have one...

One time my friend was over for a big Minecraft LAN Party.

I like to change my desktop background all the time. I'd recently discovered the song "Discord" by EuroBeatBrony, so I thought "why don't I make it discord?

When he got there, we started booting up the computers.  Unfortunately, he didn't bring a laptop, so I thought "heck, I'll just use my mom's and let him use mine.

When the computer turned on, he saw Discord, and said "Who's that?"

I replied, "Oh, he's... uh... a character from... this one show...  and... he's really chaotic, and... er..."

He said "Yeah, but who is he?"

I said "Well... he's a lot like Q from Star Trek..." (His family are geeks, BTW)

I changed the subject and luckily for me he forgot about it.

The next day, my brony friends came over, and said "Sweet Discord background!"

And I was like "I know, right?"

Thank goodness it wasn't a pony.

:umad:

"...he's a lot like Q from Star Trek..."  That's absolutely brilliant.  I don't think I could have thought of a better way out of that.

• Brohoof 3

I was on Google images looking for pictures of Twilight Sparkle. I clicked on one and, as soon as a giant picture of Twilight Sparkle filled my whole laptop screen, my mother walked into the room and saw it. Luckily, she didn't ask why I was looking at ponies even though she doesn't know I like MLP.

• Brohoof 1

Embarrassing Brony Moments!

We all have them, so let them out to dry! I'll go ahead and start off with mine.

I am in the army, and sometimes we have to undergo area/ work inspections in order to keep the standard of cleanliness up to par. This usually involves checking rooms, cleaning our offices and equipment, and generally making the entire base smell like bleach.

I was wearing this shirt (see image below) under my uniform and I completely forgot. Without thinking, I removed my top and started cleaning rifles on a desk. The company commander walked in behind me and over my shoulder I heard the phrase "Soldier, welcome to the herd." I kind of laughed, then I realized what had happened. I quickly put my top back on, but now I guess I'm out of the barn, as it were.

img-1483029-1-img_0388_1__by_milbrony-d6

Wait...my C.O. is a brony! img-1483029-2-blink.png

I don't normally brohoof something, but when I do, I choose dos your post! 

I never had a embarassing moment.  My parents and family will never know and my friends don't care. One guy at work knows and hates the show and I never asked why. 

Him: some conversation about how adventure time is the best show ever.

other guy: mentions another show and how AT is not that great.

Me: MLP FIM is better then your show!

Him: What? Never would had pictured you as a brony! I hate that show!

new thing... 3 words:

mom saw clop

;_;

OF all the worst possible things ever to see when a parent walks in. 

Edited by Ramsey the Goat
  • Brohoof 6

A few weeks ago, I decided to record an episode of MLP:FiM on the DVR.

Well, my dad found it, and he said in a high voice, "MYLITTLEPONYFRIENDSHIPISMAGIC"

That sucked. I just stared at the computer screen because I was playing some Sims 3.

• Brohoof 2

A few weeks ago, I decided to record an episode of MLP:FiM on the DVR.

Well, my dad found it, and he said in a high voice, "MYLITTLEPONYFRIENDSHIPISMAGIC"

That sucked. I just stared at the computer screen because I was playing some Sims 3.

Ha thats funny atleast he didnt say anything else!! I dvr'd the cheese sandwhich episode wen it 1st aired n if anyone in my family questioned it, i was jus gonna use weird al as a cover cuz everyone knos i love him!! Noone said nething tho

I had a bit of an embarrassing Brony moment at a goal setting seminar at my church, but thankfully it stayed in my head. The leader of the church group demonstrated how to control our thoughts in order to replace negative ones with more positive ones, and showed that it's easier to just replace thoughts with new ones than to try and discard thoughts. To demonstrate, she had us picture a pink elephant, and to clear that from our heads, she had us picture a unicorn. Mine had purple mane, was wearing red-rimmed glasses and was working a textile machine. I don't know what's worse, the fact that the first thing I picture when I think of unicorns isn't the traditional version, or the fact that I didn't picture Rarity at her most elegant. Either way, I might have a problem. Thankfully I kept this thought to myself.

• Brohoof 2

I was watching MLP on my laptop at my cousin's and it was all going fairly well for a while until around when my aunt came into the apartment. So now everyone is in the same room and my little cousin being the kid he is is all walking around the room not minding his own business. He takes one look at my computer screen and suddenly shouts *gasp* "He watches *insert ridiculing/disdainful tone of voice here* 'My Little Pony'!" I just played it super cool, paused the episode, and said "Ahh yeah, it's just that a friend of mine dared me to watch a couple episodes." My aunt responds teasingly, "Are you enjoying it?" Clever bastard... "Meh? It's not all that bad really." And they all shake their heads in satisfaction with my response. SAVE! Of course, they now all know for different reasons, so I don't really have to be a closet brony anymore. The funny part is that when I came over the next weekend or so my little cousin told me "Hey, guess what I'm watching!" and I was like "Erm... What?" "My Little Pony" "Oh really? Yeah, it's a good show. Welcome to the herd buddy, brohoof." And cue brohoof.

• Brohoof 4

[About two years ago] I remember when I was a new girl at school and the girls I were hanging out with (now very good friends of mine) were talking about how weird bronies were. 

I was wearing a "Brony" t-shirt and they noticed right after they said that. 

Awkward...

But now they don't care about it, they think it's "cute". I'm glad they're open about it. :3

Edited by Arini
  • Brohoof 3

Ugh, yesterday my father looked at my computer when I had my laptop open and guess what was on the tab?

A Google images search of "My Little Pony cute gifs"

I know that feel... ;-;

Also, Today I played Minecraft with a friend with a skype connection, and we were flying and chucking potions at each other, and at a certain moment, I had the upper hand at potion throwing, and I randomly said without thinking: "HaHA! I'm the lead-pony now!" because I had watched the Wonderbolts Academy episode not that long ago... My friend just ignored that senctence... I hope he didn't hear it, or just thought it was me saying random stuff... ;-;

I know that feel... ;-;

Also, Today I played Minecraft with a friend with a skype connection, and we were flying and chucking potions at each other, and at a certain moment, I had the upper hand at potion throwing, and I randomly said without thinking: "HaHA! I'm the lead-pony now!" because I had watched the Wonderbolts Academy episode not that long ago... My friend just ignored that senctence... I hope he didn't hear it, or just thought it was me saying random stuff... ;-;

You should install the Mine Little Pony mod. It's hilarious, because every player turns into a random pony. XD

• Brohoof 1

At work someone was having their birthday meal and wanted the staff to bring him a cake. When they unboxed the cakethey found that it mas an MLP:FIM cake, which they all thought was wierd as the guy had turned 24 that day. I was excited that there was another brony in pub, but because i'm part of the kitchen staff i couldn't see them. With the cake thare was a message asking the staff to sing a particular song, with the lyrics to said song on a seperate piece of paper. After 30 mins of practesing the staff came out and rehearsed the song to the kitchen staff. The song they were trying to sing was "Make a wish" from Pinkie Pride, and they were doing a terrible job (wrong words, out of tune, etc). Then without knowing i burst out and started singing the song word for word, from start to finish. At the end of my solo performance i look up to see my boss, the boss of the front of house staff, the boss of the pub and all the other staff, kitchen and FoH looking at me. The big boss then told me to go get changed and meet him in his office. I went in expecting a lecture and instead was met with the FoH staff waiting for me with the cake as they wanted me to sing the song, as im the only one who knew the words, so i went and sang the whole song to a pub filled with just under a hundred people and afterwards they gave me the rest of the day off! And that is how i stopped being a closet brony!

• Brohoof 9

At work someone was having their birthday meal and wanted the staff to bring him a cake. When they unboxed the cakethey found that it mas an MLP:FIM cake, which they all thought was wierd as the guy had turned 24 that day. I was excited that there was another brony in pub, but because i'm part of the kitchen staff i couldn't see them. With the cake thare was a message asking the staff to sing a particular song, with the lyrics to said song on a seperate piece of paper. After 30 mins of practesing the staff came out and rehearsed the song to the kitchen staff. The song they were trying to sing was "Make a wish" from Pinkie Pride, and they were doing a terrible job (wrong words, out of tune, etc). Then without knowing i burst out and started singing the song word for word, from start to finish. At the end of my solo performance i look up to see my boss, the boss of the front of house staff, the boss of the pub and all the other staff, kitchen and FoH looking at me. The big boss then told me to go get changed and meet him in his office. I went in expecting a lecture and instead was met with the FoH staff waiting for me with the cake as they wanted me to sing the song, as im the only one who knew the words, so i went and sang the whole song to a pub filled with just under a hundred people and afterwards they gave me the rest of the day off! And that is how i stopped being a closet brony!

Woah, that's awesome! If my boss would want to talk to me I would get panicking to get fired XD

• Brohoof 1