Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is one scene that you really want to see in this movie?

Naught Important

What would you really want to see this movie?

As for me, I would want to see Derpy Hooves (Hands?) being tormented by a bunch of bullies, and then Twilight bursting in and coming to Derpy's side.

That would make this whole movie a good movie. In my opinion, at least.

It would make sense for a mentally impaired person to be bullied in a high school. It is unfortunate, but true...

• Brohoof 1

The only thing I'm really interested in is Twilight adapting to human society.Which means walking on two legs and eating properly (Like in the cafeteria scene) Also I'd like to see Twilight eat meat since she's human and therefor an omnivore. She probably won't like it.

In response to Parasprite, that would make a great episode and will teach a valuable lesson to any young viewers out there about how un fair it is to make fun of someone with a speech impediment and lazy eye and clumsiness. Twilight will explain why it is wrong to bully other ponies.

All I'm really expecting of this is for the Fluttershy person to act adorable and cute and get hit on by a guy. although since this is a kids show :l  

in all seriousness I want to see princess celestia as a human. I mean imagine her hair. XDD

I want to see an epic light saber battle between Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer, with Spike providing air support from his chopper, there also has to be exploding boomerangs and acid spitting zombies that try to eat the Mane 6, and then Chuck Norris comes to save the day only to be destroyed by Klingons who then proceed to vaporize the students, but then they are exterminated by the Daleks who seek to turn planet earth into a galactic bomb that almost destroys the universe, but just when all hope seems to be lost, Black Jesus comes and sets everything right, but then warns Twilight and her friends that a even bigger threat called Galactus is coming to devour their planet in 2 years, and then we wait for the sequel. 

• Brohoof 2

I want to see a high school band practice scene with Octavia and Lyra.  Actually I'd really like to see some subtle background references to background ponies throughout.

• Brohoof 1

I want to see a high school band practice scene with Octavia and Lyra.  Actually I'd really like to see some subtle background references to background ponies throughout.

Boy, I'm so with you on there! I would love to see a High School band practice, don't forget Vinyl ;)

Idk, I'm so excited for the movie. I wonder if there's any athletics besides the one scene with Rainbow Dash? :)

• Brohoof 1

TBH I wouldnt mind at all if they just didnt mention the whole "humans eat meat" thing.  Im one of those fans whos happy to accept things as they are rather than look for a cannon explination to every little thing.

Id like to see a good segment set in EQ as well but likly we will only get a few minutes before she falls into the mirror.

I want to see Spike, back in Equestria and as his old dragon-self, curled in a fetal position, constantly saying "Never again! Never again! Never again!", so I could feel sympathatic to him for this case of... Spike-abuse, Sparity-bashing, or whatever it is.