Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kill the user above you in random way

Proton

9 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Tosses @Duality onto @The_Gobo so that duality slowly turns into a slime part of a hive mind, losing all his individuality. Becoming dead from inside

No, no, no, Gobo would lose his coherence and dissolve into a puddleslime. I would be untouched.

And I'd kill you by imprisoning you inside your own insane imagination until it finally got around to putting you out of your misery.

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

Ninja'd, but I'd kill you by throwing rocks at you.

Deliberately anticlimactic.

Just now, Johnny1226 said:

uses elemental sorcery to Warp your body into an unrecognizable form and tears your soul into its component elements 

Hey, since when did I have a soul and/or defined physical form, hmm?

Edited by Duality

11 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Death via having your face ran through a meat slicer o3o mmm @Prophet sandwich o3o would that be considered an open face sandwich 

Well, that is terrifying.

I'd kill you by vaporising whatever continent you live on from the relative safety of another planet. In another solar system. In another galaxy. In another universe, optimally.

Don't wanna take any chances.

• Brohoof 1

I'd summon thousands of tiny, yet deadly wasps, that attack anyone of my wishes.

They'd attach themselves to your mane, and clamber down the hair stems until they reach your soft scalp, here they'll burrow into your flesh, deep, deeper until they reach the bone.

nestled in the hole they've made will be four eggs, ready to hatch, and when they do they'll be flesh eating larvae - thousands of flesh eating larvae - and they'll destroy you from the inside out.  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

... but... b-b-but I LIKE Ombre!  Why do I have to...

... okay.  FINE.  Gotta play along...

An insidious poison that needs two components to activate.

First, I'd offer you a cupcake, which would taste delicious... but would be laced with the aforementioned poison, merely mixed in with the cupcake batter or as a part of the icing.  I'd allow it to settle a bit, letting the first part of the poison plenty of time to flow into your system and infiltrate even the deepest parts of your being, especially your brain and heart.

Then later, as a kind gesture, I'd offer you some tasty cider... with the other component mixed into it.

At first, nothing would happen for a few minutes; ample time to be elsewhere when it hits you, so that I can perfect an alibi.  But once the two chemicals begin to mix properly, the full extent of my insidious act would take place.

It would start with a slow, but unstoppable paralysis of your fingers and toes, climbing up your limbs until you are effectively incapacitated.  Then, the pain would begin as the fully-mixed poison would start to eat away at the parts of your brain that control things like movement and communication - therefore effectively cutting off your chances of going to a hospital or calling for help.

Next would come the excruciating pain of your nervous system locking up, and your nerves dying slowly but steadily as you lie there, unable to do anything but experience it.  Once that's gotten your pain ramped up to an 11, capillaries in your nose and mouth (not to mention other tender places) would begin to crack and split, your lifeblood seeping out of you in the most painful way possible - all the while, you are aware and awake, yet helpless to stop the progression of the potent poison in you.

The entire process would take about six nightmarish hours, but in the end, the last thing you would feel would be as the poison worked itself into your head, and as a final act, it would begin changing the chemistry inside your brain into a slow-working acid that would dissolve the least active parts first... leaving you to "enjoy" your fate as long as possible before your brain simply melts inside your skull while you lie there.

... now I feel bad.  

*hugs OmbreInks*  I AM SO, SO SORRY!!!!!  I would never, EVER do that to anyone; I just wanted to join in on the fun.

But... this isn't all that fun.  Not after re-reading my post.

Please forgive me.  :(

• Brohoof 3

18 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

[next-level murderness]

Wow.

For that horrifying wall of prosaic sadism, I feel I am forced to kill @Randimaxis in the most excruciatingly slow way inhumanly possible:

Spoiler

*pokes with a stick*

*continues poking with a stick*

*gets bored*

*stops for lunch break*

*shares bacon sandwich with Randi*

*begins poking again*

*continues poking*

*gets bored*

*stops for midafternoon snack break*

*shares box of cinnamon donuts with Randi*

*begins poking again*

*continues poking*

*gets bored*

*stops for dinner break*

*shares lamb roast with Randi*

*begins poking again*

*continues poking*

*repeats until he dies of old age*

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Duality said:

Wow.

For that horrifying wall of prosaic sadism, I feel I am forced to kill @Randimaxis in the most excruciatingly slow way inhumanly possible:

Reveal hidden contents

*pokes with a stick*

*continues poking with a stick*

*gets bored*

*stops for lunch break*

*shares bacon sandwich with Randi*

*begins poking again*

*continues poking*

*gets bored*

*stops for midafternoon snack break*

*shares box of cinnamon donuts with Randi*

*begins poking again*

*continues poking*

*gets bored*

*stops for dinner break*

*shares lamb roast with Randi*

*begins poking again*

*continues poking*

*repeats until he dies of old age*

Death by drowning in a clogged toilet full of poop! :)

53 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

... but... b-b-but I LIKE Ombre!  Why do I have to...

... okay.  FINE.  Gotta play along......

... now I feel bad.  

*hugs OmbreInks*  I AM SO, SO SORRY!!!!!  I would never, EVER do that to anyone; I just wanted to join in on the fun.

But... this isn't all that fun.  Not after re-reading my post.

Please forgive me.  :(

Well this is embarrassing. Yet, I do forgive you, but just. :baconmane:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 14/10/2017 at 10:40 AM, TwiTracker said:

Stares deeply into your eyes

You shall be overwhelmed by Twilights cuteness and die

She could never overwhelm me with cuteness!

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Death by strangulation with a scooby doo wire :sneer:

sorry but DEATH BY SONIC BOOM