Are you in a relationship?  

599 users have voted

1. 1. Are you in a relationship?

• Single
    • Dating
    • It's complicated
    • Engaged
    • Married

I'm in a long-term relationship with someone I am very much in love with. I'm not sure if we'll ever get married, but I envision us being together for the rest of our lives, even if we're not married. I don't like to think about a future that doesn't include him.

I have a special somepony, that happens to laterally live on the opposite side of the United States... My boyfriend and I have been talking through here since January 10th, actually after posting in the "Finding Your Special Somepony" thread.

I can't believe it's almost been a month already. I remember it like yesterday, being fairly desperate because of the lack of love and affection I felt in my life... That was a month ago.

I have had a difficult time recently, but my boyfriend is really helping me through these dark times. I think most everypony knows who he is now... Why do I even keep it secret? :3

Brosparkles, I love you :wub:

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 2

I want to believe him and I are still in a relationship, but sadly, we are not :(

I did the absolutely stupid thing of leaving him because somebody manipulated me and got under my skin, got into my brain. I still have the biggest crush and love for him though, and he seems to be very cutesy still, but I'm really afraid as to what he thinks of me after what happened.

With Valentine's Day right around the corner maybe I can get the courage up to do something special for him though~

• Brohoof 2

I'm in a very healthy relationship with a girl I love. I am not going to kiss and tell, but I will say that finding romance has never been hard for me. For all of those out there who are upset over being alone, some free advice:

1. Confidence. Believe in yourself, it goes far.

2. Let it happen naturally. So many people muck up their chances by trying to push for a relationship. If a girl/guy likes you, get to know them and let it happen naturally.

I'm in a very healthy relationship with a girl I love. I am not going to kiss and tell, but I will say that finding romance has never been hard for me. For all of those out there who are upset over being alone, some free advice:

1. Confidence. Believe in yourself, it goes far.

2. Let it happen naturally. So many people muck up their chances by trying to push for a relationship. If a girl/guy likes you, get to know them and let it happen naturally.

My third piece of advice is to take up as much space as you possibly can. Make yourself look BIG. Girls dig that.

Haha but in all seriousness, relationships happen when you least expect it- so therefore, be patient.

Well, seems like I'm reaching the end of my relationship. I guess it was fun while it lasted, too bad it has to end on such a bad notice. I'll end things just after Valentine's day to at least spare him some grief. Even though he lost his right to be treated well weeks ago.

Hope that the ones who are in a relationship never have to go through something like this, these past few weeks were horrible. I wish you all good luck with your relationships, but seeing as how things are going for most, you don't need luck, everything's going fine and I'm happy to see things are going well for others. 

I really wish people would stop posting 'forever alone' seriously, do you think moping about it gets you anywhere? 

Still single at the moment, have had the chance two or three times since coming here for an online relationship, sadly I didn't feel the same back to those people / there were to many complications, part of me beats myself up for turning down opportunities but at the end of the day, especially for an internet relationship, you have to feel a strong connect / interest in the other person or it is just going to end in misery, im happy to wait for the right person :) 

I've been single my entire life. It does upset me quite a bit sometimes, but there's not really much I can do about it as I'm not a very appealing person, and I'm not at all attractive by any stretch of the word.I do get lonely often, and I do find the single life to be terribly drab and not very pleasant, but some people just get dealt a poor deck, and some don't get to have what they want. So now I'm just trying to do the best I can to keep my mind off it and get on with my life.

God that's an awful attitude to have! You just need to change your attitude. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You don't have to look like Brad Pitt to find Love. There is someone out there that will Love you for who you are. You really need to work on your self esteem, Mister! :-D

Engaged.  Been with him for 9 years (I'm 25 btw).  Started as friends-then best friends- then, well, you know the rest.  If I had to date the traditional way, I'd still be single.

I think people get too hung up on certain conventions and traditions anyway, I have a strong crush on some girl and while we are both fairly close I don't know if it will turn into anything other than friendship but either way I enjoy her company and talking to girls dosen't really come naturally to me so any practice I can get is well worthwhile.

I think people get too hung up on certain conventions and traditions anyway, I have a strong crush on some girl and while we are both fairly close I don't know if it will turn into anything other than friendship but either way I enjoy her company and talking to girls dosen't really come naturally to me so any practice I can get is well worthwhile.

Quite so.  Me and my special somepony never went on dates.  In just one awkward conversation we went from friends to exclusively together.  And forget about traditional gender roles-he's a way better cook, and the one time we did something normal on Valentine's Day was a complete disaster lol.

My advice for talking to people of the opposite gender- just think of them as another person instead of some strange and confusing species.  Women poop and fart just like the men.

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure if I have a "soul mate" out there that I've either flipped him off in rush hour traffic, drunkenly pushed him after he accidentally bumped into me at a night club, yelled at him for taking to long at the self serve checkout at the local grocery, or threatened him with bodily injury for hitting my car with his car door in a parking lot. I really need to work on my temper. I'm a great guy once you get to know me, I just tend to treat strangers as annoying obstacles when I'm trying to get things done. Makes it hard to meet any pony ;-/

Forever Alone here. =D

I don't really care for being in a relationship. I am asexual and I don't find myself attracted to anyone. I am happy that way. It could be because I never really understood the connection between romantic love. Even though the girls that sit with me at lunch insist that I am "gay", I feel like they sit with me because they feel secure around me. My lack of sexual preferences allow for me to make more girl friends. What surprised me the most was yesterday a girl that I am pretty close friends with gave me fun dip, and said "happy valentines day". She is more of a tom-boy girl so that may explain it. This is the same girl that I witnessed had a "My little pony" texture pack downloaded in her minecraft clone.

Edited by Judgement
  • Brohoof 1

Idk, if anyone will even read this but I don't care. I'm gonna say it anyways cuz I'm just so happy about it. XD

I'm officially in a relationship with the best girl ever: IncognitoKiwoy. <3 I've liked her for a few months now and I still can't believe that I've been given the privilege to call her my significant other :3

Abby, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I'm so grateful to be with you and that you're the best girl I've ever met. :)

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 3

I haven't had a relationship for 8 years now. I'm starting to just not even try to rectify it...I dunno, just seems like it won't matter, since any attempt I've tried in that time frame, has turned out horrible.

I am single and have been since July.

I decided to take a long break after being used by some guy.

I've been hoping to maybe start a long-distant relationship on this site in time.

But for now, it's just me.

My sister actually just got engaged two days ago and I was a little envious ^^;