Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Serious Question

RazzyJam

Ok Guys, this is a very serious question, so answer truthfully and honestly and with whatever reasoning you have. Put as much thought as you can into this

If you had to choose between dying in one of two ways, would you rather:

• Be chewed to death by a lion - but, this lion has no teeth, so its more like being slowly gummed to death

-OR-

• Be tied down, covered in honey, and eaten alive by ants. 

Lets hear your answers! 

• Brohoof 1

Right, well I'm no expert, but I think it's a fair assumption that lions have quite a lot of pressure in their bites, like enough to snap bones, even without teeth. So I'd go with the lion, because I could just stick my neck and his mouth and he could just snap my neck fairly quickly.

• Brohoof 6

Probably lion, because at least in my death I would be with an animal that I love. And I hate ants, like a lot. I mean I think all ants should die. All of them.

Besides, I'm sure a lion could kill me fairly quickly, and my neck should crack fast, so I should die pretty fast.

• Brohoof 3

Definitely a lion. Ants have really painful bites and well, it would be slow. Like really slow. And then the sensation of tiny legs crawling all over you as you die...Well... That's just gross.

• Brohoof 2

The ants would be a horrible way to die, they would get everywhere: eyes, ears, mouth, nose, just awful.  The lion, even without teeth, could snap the neck fairly quickly, making death mostly painless.  I am also slightly concerned as to why this question is being asked in the first place.

• Brohoof 2

The lion. Live by the sword, die by the sword. As a leo I shall die by the lion! Besides that you said nothing about the lion having claws or suffocating my or something. with ants I know it will be slow.

There is no doubt that I'd choose lion. They can bite.. pretty hard. Because the same pressure you need to bite a carrot is the same pressure you need to bite a person's finger off. Being on the ants would freak me out WAAAY more.

As a leo I shall die by the lion! 

You know, its funny you say that. Im a Leo as well. My grandmother, she was a Cancer...

Kind of ironic how she died...

She was eaten by a giant crab

• Brohoof 4

Definitely the lion. Their bites have a ton of force behind them, teeth or not. Plus, it'd probably be going claws-ablazing, too.

Ants suck and look scary, plus being sticky is not fun.

It's sad... I'd cook that crab...  But besides that I suppose one would pass out before the ants did too much damage but they would still hurt like no other.

This is stupid, I would take BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME! Being gnawed on by a toothless lion would get my mind of being eaten alive by ants, and plus the honey would taste good.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Haha, I remember this exact scenario in a book I read when I was much younger. Funny story, but onto the serious question.

Either way here I'm pretty much screwed, so I can take my mortality out of the equation. The lion will still have quite a bit of pressure in its gumming so perhaps I could get it to destroy a vital organ so I could go quicker. Also, while the Lion doesn't have teeth, it does still have its claws and it would still be dangerous.

The ant option is far more unpleasant in my opinion. Being covered in honey and swarmed with ants gnawing their little teeth to devour me isn't exactly the quickest way to go either and I'd probably be in both psychological and physical torment much longer than the lion scenario.

However, there is the chance that the ants might only eat the honey and leave me to live another day... Nah, I'm going with the toothless lion to be on the "safe" side.

Edited by Celtore

Probably lion, because at least in my death I would be with an animal that I love. And I hate ants, like a lot. I mean I think all ants should die. All of them.

Besides, I'm sure a lion could kill me fairly quickly, and my neck should crack fast, so I should die pretty fast.

I laughed at the part when you said "I mean i think all ants should die. All of them"  :lol:

Do ants even have a purpose on earth? (There probably is but i cant think of one straight from my head)

But anyways yeah ill go with the lion cause it would probably take ants for ever to eat a human

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd rather be remembered by being eaten by a lion than ants. I'd also die quicker. I think being killed by a powerful animal is more noble than a bunch of pesky insects taking you over.

Edited by Misumi Nagisa

I would take the lion those claws man they'll get you bad, would most likely going to be dead by the time the lion eats to gumming you. The ants would take to much time I would rather my death be quick.

Besides "He was gummed by a lion." Sounds better then "He was eaten by ants."

Reminds me of an old riddle from when I was a kid:

Would you rather that a lion ate you, or a tiger?

You'd want the lion to eat the tiger.