Nudity

Fluttershutter

Nudity  

286 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Go native, get naked
    • Keep your smelly, worn out clothes no matter what
    • Beg Rarity to be generous and make you some custom clothes though you can't pay

(edited)

I'd rock a goddamn leaf,Adam-style.Let the local populance gawk at my amazing pecs and chiseled abs.

Just no wang dangling action.Y'know,for the fillies and colts.

Edited by Just some guy...

Tough call.  I'm very tempted to say naked, but I opted to implore Rarity to make me stuff for a couple reasons.  For one thing, they have fur.  I don't.  Natural elements would still be an issue.  Also, I'm a dude, and well...there's no easy way to put this, but I think I would die from embarrassment if I happened to become aroused in front of anypony.  With animals it's not so apparent because it's a bit hidden because they walk on all fours.  So, yeah, clothes for me I think.  But I would definitely go minimalist.  Native American/James Cameron Avatar kind of thing.  I certainly wouldn't keep parading around in frickin jeans and Rainbow Dash tee.  Although I'm sure RD would love that.

• Brohoof 2

we're looking at this wrong. ask Twilight for a spell that gives you pony fur. Now you are simultanously naked while not naked. :P

If I can do that I think i'd just have her find a spell to make me a pony, it's not to far from that, and still gives me fur, plus I fit in better!

And ponies walk on all four making things hidden much better than walking on 2 legs, plus a tail, male ponies also have a sheath to basically keep their stuff from hanging when they aren't needed ;p. 

..."What's that?"
"Twilight, how do you not know what that is?"
"Don't know...none of us actually have one of those. Is that weird?"
"but,uh...you...uh... how do you guys have kids?"
Well, that's easy, we...uh...we...wait...
At which point Equestria disappears in a puff of existentialism, and you die in an airless void. I hope you guys are happy with yourselves. :(

• Brohoof 1

We don't have that much fur. In fact, their colorful furs serves as clothes

Can the ponies go around with their colorful furs shaved off?

Yea... I hope you know what I mean...

I think there's a good chance that Rarity would leap at the opportunity to make clothing for an entirely new species, not only out of generosity but out of curiosity. I'd take her up on it if she offered and hopefully find a way to repay her later somehow.

This is exactly what I would do.  I would continue with attempting to find a way to earn my own bits, such as working at Sweet Apple Acres, or the construction crew, or the school, or some sort of pencil-pushing position for the mayor.  I'm sure I'd be able to find something; I mean come on, how many places in Ponyville would find use AND intrigue in having a human helping them out?

(edited)

worn out and smelly clothes are MANLY

so i guess i will keep them, and let my beard grown, that will keep changellings away from ponyville right? i will be like the hero everyone want to murder but noone actually can

bulllshit aside... i think there are rivers in ponyville.. i will wash them there, and keep them even if ruined.. cause i like ruined stuff.. just not try to smell actually like an horse's ass

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

So my choices of living in Equestria are a streaker, a bum, or a hobo? Yikes!

Anyway, my clothes aren't worn out and smelly, and if they got dirty I know how to do laundry without machines. And I don't have to bum Rarity for clothes,  I can earn the money and buy some. I am not voting because my choice is not represented.

And I would be afraid to go naked since if it turned out I was enacting a very vivid waking dream, I would have a lot of explaining to do afterwards I would just as soon rather not.

I wouldn't ask Rarity to make me anything I couldn't pay off right away. I don't like being in debt. And I wouldn't wear the same clothes every day either, even if I do keep them washed. So, as it seems to raise no eyebrows among the pony community, I'll go au naturel. 

I tell Rarity to make me a new set of clothes, there's no reason she wouldn't be capable of something like that, even though I'm not a pony, she would be able to do it (hopefully) :blink:

I would also have to sit down with them and have a little "chat" as to why humans wear clothes, as clearly the ponies don't........ seem to have certain parts showing probably because of magic spells possibly? Whatever the case, they would have to understand that unlike them I don't have magic to cover those areas, and clothes is the only way to make do with me, so once word gets around about that, hopefully they won't be too curious anymore as to why I wear clothes all the time 

i would do as they do, naked in the warm months and bundled up in the cold months. though i would feel compelled to at least wear a loin cloth or something of the sort

Even if it was completely acceptable to be naked in the pony world, I'd still absolutely refuse to be without clothes. :blink:

• 1 month later...